Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 uh ... i havent titled this yet 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Yaoi Messiahs
Post uh ... i havent titled this yet
I can’t remember exactly when, but I was probably around 10. A man, so kind and handsome, came into my life. He was tan with hair as black as mine. He had an accent, some sort of Asian. It was cute. He worked for my dad as a secretary. Not being in school like my brother, I was usually dragged to work with my dad. I sat, out of the way, in the break room. I’ve spent hours staring at that fridge, I tell you. When he walked in, I became happy; happy even on the inside, not just on my face. His name was Kieta.
Keita. So foreign and rough on the tongue, I liked it. He taught me English (more English than my dad would allow me) when I sat at his desk with him. The first word, “daddy”. I had not called my dad an English “daddy” before, and I was not prepared to start, either. Keita became “daddy”. Not in a weird, fetish way; it was just easier to say than Kieta. Plus, it was cute dah-DEE.
I was around 13 when I figured out I was in love with this man. He was 27. We never had a sexual relationship, though I had given him an erection and helped ease it so gently. He had a girlfriend. She was near his age, brown hair-blonde streaks; he must’ve liked fat bitches. I hated this girl.
When I was 15, Kieta saved me from homelessness. I lived with him and his ugly girlfriend in an apartment. I slept on the couch right next to his bedroom. I would get wet hearing him having sex with HER. I touched myself to the delusions that it was me who he was atop. I had never heard a woman orgasm before, it was the only time I liked the girl. Keita must’ve been a sexual expert.
I plotted to get rid of the girl. She had to be gone if I were to have my man. I called psychological warfare. Using my cuteness as a weapon, I played the shy, meek girl. I had her trust. I then started to reveal, slowly, my evil plot. I talked about Kieta not being a Christian (she was a believer), about other girls he cohorts with, about him confiding within me complaints about this wretch. All, expect the Christian thing, were lies, of course. She became self-conscious and withdrawn. She began crying more often and sleeping separately than Kieta. My plan was working. I texted her with his phone:
“It’s over. I told umbrae to help you move out.”
I came home to her crying. My plan had worked. She was gone before Kieta came home from work. I forged her writing (thank you, dad, for having me copy people’s handwriting and signatures).
“I’m gone. I hope you’re happy, donkey shit!”
Keita cried but I consoled him. See, I’m a wonderful to-be-girlfriend.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post I have nothing to say.
UmbraeMaria wrote:
Spoiler: show
I can’t remember exactly when, but I was probably around 10. A man, so kind and handsome, came into my life. He was tan with hair as black as mine. He had an accent, some sort of Asian. It was cute. He worked for my dad as a secretary. Not being in school like my brother, I was usually dragged to work with my dad. I sat, out of the way, in the break room. I’ve spent hours staring at that fridge, I tell you. When he walked in, I became happy; happy even on the inside, not just on my face. His name was Kieta.
Keita. So foreign and rough on the tongue, I liked it. He taught me English (more English than my dad would allow me) when I sat at his desk with him. The first word, “daddy”. I had not called my dad an English “daddy” before, and I was not prepared to start, either. Keita became “daddy”. Not in a weird, fetish way; it was just easier to say than Kieta. Plus, it was cute dah-DEE.
I was around 13 when I figured out I was in love with this man. He was 27. We never had a sexual relationship, though I had given him an erection and helped ease it so gently. He had a girlfriend. She was near his age, brown hair-blonde streaks; he must’ve liked fat bitches. I hated this girl.
When I was 15, Kieta saved me from homelessness. I lived with him and his ugly girlfriend in an apartment. I slept on the couch right next to his bedroom. I would get wet hearing him having sex with HER. I touched myself to the delusions that it was me who he was atop. I had never heard a woman orgasm before, it was the only time I liked the girl. Keita must’ve been a sexual expert.
I plotted to get rid of the girl. She had to be gone if I were to have my man. I called psychological warfare. Using my cuteness as a weapon, I played the shy, meek girl. I had her trust. I then started to reveal, slowly, my evil plot. I talked about Kieta not being a Christian (she was a believer), about other girls he cohorts with, about him confiding within me complaints about this wretch. All, expect the Christian thing, were lies, of course. She became self-conscious and withdrawn. She began crying more often and sleeping separately than Kieta. My plan was working. I texted her with his phone:
“It’s over. I told umbrae to help you move out.”
I came home to her crying. My plan had worked. She was gone before Kieta came home from work. I forged her writing (thank you, dad, for having me copy people’s handwriting and signatures).
“I’m gone. I hope you’re happy, donkey shit!”
Keita cried but I consoled him. See, I’m a wonderful to-be-girlfriend.

[This space intentionally left blank.]

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Yaoi Messiahs
Post Re: uh ... i havent titled this yet
nyan?

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:11 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0