Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 I need info on a dream window monster 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post I need info on a dream window monster
So, the monster strikes people who have not latched their windows (including leaving your screen window down but the window open and no curtains, with you in plain view of the window from outside)

how it strikes: you never see the monster at first, instead in your dreams a wind comes and throws open your window and starts sucking you out the window (turns you into air so you can pass through the screen, hence only being able to stop it by latching the window). you are sucked into a portal/vortex and end up in a house in another world, the entire world seems to be a morality trap. The monster brings you to the world to test your morals such as lying/telling the truth, greed, perversion etc.

the world takes place in old world war 2 england, inside the house you are told by a mother to watch after her daughter while she sleeps, the daughter will try to entice you into sexual things and is supposedly underage. the daughter is the actual monster so be careful. at the slightest hint of any immoral actions or thoughts if the window is not latched in the house then the wind sucks you out the window and there are 2 places you can go:

1: If you are lucky you can find the portal exit and latch the window in your home, otherwise it'll happen all over again.

2: the girl transforms into the monster (similar to a bat-human-creature/vampire but with a ballooned head, light blue skin and after flesh/your heart) flies out the window and traps your in the portal entrance to eat your heart/soul. (part of the rules is it needs to show you a dream of what happened to it's previous victim)

it also has an imp pet which can fly and tells it where you are, as if the monster can't see you or has poor eyesight relying on the imp. The imp is black and red.

I'd like to know the name of this monster and how to defeat it.

I presume you defeat it by closing all the windows in it's house and being good. but the imp may also be it's weakness, not sure.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:09 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]