Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [NSFW] MANGA: Hentai Elf to Majime Orc 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post [NSFW] MANGA: Hentai Elf to Majime Orc
Now, I don't want to watch manga b/c most of the time, it's like some back to back "Wonder Years" thing. Ugh, I kind of hated it. Maybe, it's a totally different background, but I am sure it's just a fantasy of what-ifs for fellow hondas as well.

It's time to hit the imagination up to the highest scale!!!

We got MANGA: Hentai Elf to Majime Orc right here!
Some Music too. Quite elvish like, and not too medieval fantasy violent? Hmmm? ;)

What the fuck is this? Well, the synopsis goes that some elven youth wants to meet orcs after thinking a storm about the elf-orc relations history. Call it a sense of discovery/exploration, a search for identity, and generational/cultural comparisons with a dabble of diplomacy in a us-versus-them mentality in a post-war era. Bluntly call it, a narrative that relates to post-WW2 years and what we can do about it, is there recuperation and mediation/intermediation? You know, the questions that begged to be looked for, if not answered. Okay, maybe it doesn't have to be post-WW2 or humanities studies, but you get the Tolkienquese gist thing, right?

And that's just the back story. The main story is a elven girl exploring her (sexual) wants and needs. Maybe, the sex appeal is just a vehicle compared to the breath of life. Perhaps, it's more a reflection/inflection of our own wants and needs than hers? Art imitates life? Perhaps. I personally think there will be a limit to this story line, but I'm sure that the star character is the drive on her own. The story is quite light and I'll be honest, it knows how to use the gimmicks right like a stand-up comedian. However, I am not sure if future volumes can hold up (at least for me to press on). That's sometimes, just the ups-and-downs life cycle of a published series, in fact, sometimes, an end is necessary to make it all more so short, yet sweet as our romance soap operas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]