Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 You'll probably hate me 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: 1991
Post You'll probably hate me
At least, that's how everyone else reacts. I believe, I'm not sure, that I was on this site oh-so long ago. I'm sure the community has greatly changed since then, as have I. Not sure though, memory is a bit fuzzy. But, alas, I was well hated and expect I will be again.

The name's Killjockey. This does not mean I am someone who kills either professionally nor well, but that I ride on kills in an attempt to win something or other, I guess. I have been born and raised in the United States, which I always refer to as the United States, United States of America, the US or the USA, as to call it America I find is a total waste of the majority of two whole continents and some islands that are also American as being in North, South and Central America. I nay take exquisite pride, though I think there are a few great aspects about the country, nor am I mournful of the fact. All I am mournful of is my lack of proper exposure and understanding of other cultures. The education system here is abysmal for a, "1st World Country." It's better than much of the world, but then much of the world lives in poverty or totalitarian control, or so I've been taught.

As you may have noticed, I tend to ramble, part of why I tend to be hated. Oddly enough, if my memory serves me correctly and this is the site I'm thinking of, the fact I'm from the USA is why I was hated all those years ago. But, alas, I could be wrong. I have a particular weak spot when it comes to RPGs. Physical dice rolling, riffling through an unknown number of pages, telling a community story with a group of like-minded people fills my sim's social meter, as no one in the entire world but me would say. I think I should go, shut up now and see what happens.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:09 am
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: You'll probably hate me
Welcome home.

Come, Rambler. Sit by the fire, help yourself to the drinks and regale us with the tale of forkheads of long ago.

4 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:19 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Those who hate you because you're American, let's put them in a box, glue it to a rocket and send it into the deepest darkness of space.

Don't know you, but time will let me know you on FH, I don't judge people, I only make my opinion of them,
not on the first day of seeing or hearing them, but with time, time is the only way of getting to know people,
because people are always full of surprises, so you never truly know them.

And welcome, can't say welcome back, because I'm totally a new face (that's not it), uhm, member (that's it) around here.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:45 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ah, Boa. Words to live by. One never truly can be known. As, at least here in the US, the image of the serial killer next door shows. The best friend who hires assassins because they got mad. Sorry, I know someone who basically always has the TV tuned to a channel called ID, it's a true crime network that runs shows on murder or other violent crimes 24/7. And then they wonder why they're paranoid. But, I digress. For Boa, you are Killable. And I am a, or possibly the only, killjockey. I feel we should stick close together, see what comes of it. And having an old face and a new member, I have heard, is not always a bad thing.

Hmm. Days of Forkheads past. As I say it was long ago, I can't remember it very clearly. I think... I think I remember a main page with a public poll asking how often someone masturbates with options ranging from many times a day down to I believe it was thrice a week and then the final choice was that they lied to everyone saying they hadn't done it because, according to the poll, everyone does. And I recall either being most active in either a chat or... A crazy tavern not-RP where you could be anyone, do anything, no holds bared, no realities enforced insanity free-for-all. The problem being, there's been one in almost everyone forum I've been to, so I'm not 100% on if that was the site I'm thinking of. But I do remember an argument about Red Dwarf, if it was or was not science fiction and if substitute cursing was acceptable as I would frell, smeg and gorram as references to TV shows while most of the rest of the board went with more traditional, er, vocabulary.

Being here feels like an acid flashback. Strange, oddly familiar shapes and yet nothing distinctly recognized while at the same time making me feel sort of crazy. I believe the reason I originally joined was for cheats to a Love Hina game. Man, things I haven't thought about in years. And I was half asleep when I signed back up for this site, I don't even remember how or why I remembered about it. I just recall typing Forkheads into the search bar. It's like if you go back to a town you've been to as a little kid and have only flashes of memories, like still images in your mind or ideas and feelings and yet you begin to find yourself knowing where you're going. Flan biscuits! This is an odd feeling. ... Yes, I just used flan biscuits as an exclamation, you want to fight about it? I'll set you against Middle Man, known for only cursing in his alternative, Escape From, universe. And his love of milk.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 pm
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
It's not only on the internet that you don't know who you're talking to,
you're best friend might actually turn out to be a psychopath that kills you or someone else,
everyone is actually a psychopath or murdererer or whatever it is we do that society labels as bad/evil.
It's just that some manages to control those urges or even have them unconsciously suppressed within themselves.

Everyone has a mask on, be it willingy or not, it's how we are,
but some manage to get under that mask and see the real person behind it,
that's when it gets real, they either run or stay.

And since I know you're from the US, I'll say to you that I'm from Belgium,
a little country, in Europe, where the 'French' fries come from and waffles.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
For a long time now, I've wanted to go to Europe. I've been repeatedly talked out of it A. Because I have no money and B. Because I wouldn't know what I was doing and have a good chance of getting myself killed. But that has not stopped me from wanting to go. Just wanting to be more prepared. But I've always heard of Belgium as a wonderful place to visit. It's not as tourist centered as places like London, Hawaii or Hong Kong but it has a rich history and is someplace that's good to go through. It's consistently been on my ever changing list of countries to visit since about the second or third revision. Not many others can say that, I think only Finland, Scotland and southern Ireland.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 pm
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
You seem soft-spoken.

... Hi.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
We do have a lot of history being in World War 1 and 2, having Adolf Sax (inventor of the Saxophone) born here, having waffles and french fries,
we also have delicious chocolate....
For being so small, we do stand strong in European Union.

I want to visit the United States sometimes, maybe New York, LA or to see the Grand Canyon in Arizona,
but first I need the money and I don't want to go alone,
so I need a girlfriend maybe.

I also want to visit Tokyo, yeah, so many places I want to visit, but the farthest I have been is London or Calais (South of France).

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
killjockey wrote:

Hmm. Days of Forkheads past. As I say it was long ago, I can't remember it very clearly. I think... I think I remember a main page with a public poll asking how often someone masturbates with options ranging from many times a day down to I believe it was thrice a week and then the final choice was that they lied to everyone saying they hadn't done it because, according to the poll, everyone does.

That'll be forkheads.biz - the silver age of FH.
They had this as a header, right?

4 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:03 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Killable_Boa wrote:
We do have a lot of history being in World War 1 and 2, having Adolf Sax (inventor of the Saxophone) born here, having waffles and french fries,
we also have delicious chocolate....
For being so small, we do stand strong in European Union.

I want to visit the United States sometimes, maybe New York, LA or to see the Grand Canyon in Arizona,
but first I need the money and I don't want to go alone,
so I need a girlfriend maybe.

I also want to visit Tokyo, yeah, so many places I want to visit, but the farthest I have been is London or Calais (South of France).

With a country the size of the US and some bad luck when I was young, I haven't even been to those places. The only time I was out of country was when I was, I think 3 years old. I was at a Chuck-E-Cheese in Canada. I got swallowed alive by the ball pit and my brother literally dived in to save me. All these years later and I've never lived that down. Thankfully, I didn't have many friends in high school so my parents never got the chance to tell them, "Hey, my son almost drowned in a pool of balls in Canada."

YomToxic wrote:
killjockey wrote:

Hmm. Days of Forkheads past. As I say it was long ago, I can't remember it very clearly. I think... I think I remember a main page with a public poll asking how often someone masturbates with options ranging from many times a day down to I believe it was thrice a week and then the final choice was that they lied to everyone saying they hadn't done it because, according to the poll, everyone does.

That'll be forkheads.biz - the silver age of FH.
They had this as a header, right?

That looks about right. As I said, I don't remember a lot about it. But it does seem familiar. That was the Silver Age, eh? What age would you consider us in right now, then?

Oh, and hello Remon. Sometimes I am soft spoken, other times not. In meat world, I had a hearing problem as a child that has caused me not to have volume control when I speak, so I can be talking but projecting like I'm in Carnegie Hall. Thankfully, I don't have that problem on the internet. Or else slowly my characters would get larger and larger and turn bold and all caps.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:09 pm
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
Wow.... I'll be friggin damned. Someone actually makes me wants to hit little kittens with puppies and bunnies for gloves. I also reckon you played WoW back in the day, with that name. A rogue right?

As for hating you, it will probably be due to way different reasons than you being american. If you now are an american. :shocksock

Enjoy your stay or GTFO! :mrgreen

:REESE

PS: You know what to do. :pirate

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
Group: Wam Bam Klan
I want to hate you but Doctor Who.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Well, I also have the Lizard from Amazing SpiiiiIII mean a Goomba from Super Mario Bros. movie. Sorry, I always get those two confused as Lizard in Amazing Spider-Man that came out a little while back just reminded me SO MUCH of a Goomba from SMB. Seriously, all he needed to do was start dancing to some elevator music and it would have been perfect.

LordofFlames wrote:
Wow.... I'll be friggin damned. Someone actually makes me wants to hit little kittens with puppies and bunnies for gloves. I also reckon you played WoW back in the day, with that name. A rogue right?

As for hating you, it will probably be due to way different reasons than you being american. If you now are an american. :shocksock

Yes, I do know what to do! Good day sir! *leaves*

*Comes back* You know what, I forgot my stuff, I'll just pick this up. *Grabs arms full of stuff and puts on a hat and leaves.* And I'm taking the rope! *Slams the door*

*Comes back in* You know what, this isn't my hat, is it yours? *Slams hat down on your head and punches you while you're impaired.*

You know what, *sniff* I think I'll enjoy myself. Ooh, pretzels!

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:03 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
killjockey wrote:
Well, I also have the Lizard from Amazing SpiiiiIII mean a Goomba from Super Mario Bros. movie. Sorry, I always get those two confused as Lizard in Amazing Spider-Man that came out a little while back just reminded me SO MUCH of a Goomba from SMB. Seriously, all he needed to do was start dancing to some elevator music and it would have been perfect.

LordofFlames wrote:

Yes, I do know what to do! Good day sir! *leaves*

*Comes back* You know what, I forgot my stuff, I'll just pick this up. *Grabs arms full of stuff and puts on a hat and leaves.* And I'm taking the rope! *Slams the door*

*Comes back in* You know what, this isn't my hat, is it yours? *Slams hat down on your head and punches you while you're impaired.*

You know what, *sniff* I think I'll enjoy myself. Ooh, pretzels!

Let's pour many alcohols on his fires! :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye

4 pcs.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
Nice, I got a new hat and a nose-bleed. Sounds like party time :REESE

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.