Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 G'day pop in and have a chat. 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post G'day pop in and have a chat.
G'day my dank meme's, I've been pretty bored with life lately and games are my refuge. drop in have a chat, w/e I'm here if no one needs me :mario :seizure :asuka :mrgreen :lol :buttsecks :heh :=(: :shinjif :fag :errg :blargh :cool Also cool meme's over here. big step up from posting on shit chan i guess : )

[align=][rainbow]HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS SHIT WORK< AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR[/rainbow][/align]

Fri May 15, 2015 2:41 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: G'day pop in and have a chat.
Dank, huh?

Joe a friend of yours?

4 pcs.

Fri May 15, 2015 3:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
DustinHoffer wrote:
G'day my dank meme's, I've been pretty bored with life lately and games are my refuge. drop in have a chat, w/e I'm here if no one needs me :mario :seizure :asuka :mrgreen :lol :buttsecks :heh :=(: :shinjif :fag :errg :blargh :cool Also cool meme's over here. big step up from posting on shit chan i guess : )

He knows our secret! HOW!! HOW DID HE FIGURE OUT THAT A LACE EXISTED THAT WAS BETTEr THAN THE CHANS!?

It really messes with my coconut, oh now wait, thats me messing with my coconut, Sooooo nutty. i think I'll take them for a walk. JUST HOPE ThERE AREN:T ANY SQUIRRELS!

Did you ever see the squirrel who put a coconut in his mouth? no really this isn't the opening line to a bad pun!

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri May 15, 2015 3:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
Dank, huh?

Joe a friend of yours?

NOPE, the dank memes is a way of life i have chosen to undertake. Joe was merely the messenger i am the messiah. :jont :jont :jont :jont :jont :jont :jont :jont :jont :jont

[align=][rainbow]HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS SHIT WORK< AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR[/rainbow][/align]

Fri May 15, 2015 7:50 pm
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
joshex wrote:
DustinHoffer wrote:

He knows our secret! HOW!! HOW DID HE FIGURE OUT THAT A LACE EXISTED THAT WAS BETTEr THAN THE CHANS!?

It really messes with my coconut, oh now wait, thats me messing with my coconut, Sooooo nutty. i think I'll take them for a walk. JUST HOPE ThERE AREN:T ANY SQUIRRELS!

Did you ever see the squirrel who put a coconut in his mouth? no really this isn't the opening line to a bad pun!

Yo homie, I just got here and we are bringing out the squirrel talk already.

Fri May 15, 2015 7:54 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Heh, allright. Make yourself at home.

What news from chan?

4 pcs.

Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Cool, I'm not a newb anymore. :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome

Fri May 15, 2015 9:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Not much news from chan, cancer in the cancer boards, circle jerk in the others. you know the drill

Sat May 16, 2015 3:08 am
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Who the fucking fuck is this fucking fuck.

Dank? You fucking tumblfuck. I want to flay your left hand wrong giving you a bacterial infection and the limpest fucking handshake known the man.

That being said: fuck your right hand entirely you bleeding rectal tick. Who the fuck said you could level 0 here. You think you know the memetic arts? You know less then three about shit you cliche whoring reposter.

You should note that on this occasion your mom is drunk (and high on both LSD and speed) and giving bonejobs to the crew. A bonejob? That's when you rip apart some of the flesh in the forearm and use the ulna and radius to stroke a cock, all lubed up with blood and sinew.

Now a statement from the tautology society.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sat May 16, 2015 11:32 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
Joe_Dank wrote:
Cool, I'm not a newb anymore. :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome :awesome

Wrong again, shitstain.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat May 16, 2015 2:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
fluffy wrote:

Dank? You fucking tumblfuck. I want to flay your left hand wrong giving you a bacterial infection and the limpest fucking handshake known the man.

That being said: fuck your right hand entirely you bleeding rectal tick. Who the fuck said you could level 0 here. You think you know the memetic arts? You know less then three about shit you cliche whoring reposter.

You should note that on this occasion your mom is drunk (and high on both LSD and speed) and giving bonejobs to the crew. A bonejob? That's when you rip apart some of the flesh in the forearm and use the ulna and radius to stroke a cock, all lubed up with blood and sinew.

WEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, dank mai mai's aren't just from tumblerinos dude. like i said its a way of life. and on that note

Sat May 16, 2015 9:01 pm
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
fluffy wrote:

Also how would i live without my dank memes.

Probably less autistic and cancerous i guess, but yolo life is like a box of chocolates, everyone eats all the good ones and we are here left scrapping the fkn alcho orange shitter ones.

Sat May 16, 2015 9:13 pm
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sat May 16, 2015 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
(y)

Sat May 16, 2015 9:27 pm
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
also tumblr is awesome. the idiocy and entitlement there makes me rage enough that the fire in my life and urge to live goes on because i feel my purpose is to put these bitches in they place. nothing makes you rage harder then a good old "everything is rape" or "fat acceptance" thread.

here is my rage song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H68l9Q3Ejo0

come fluffy and i can show you a world taht you want to see burn.

Sat May 16, 2015 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next