Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 serious question...for girls:) 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
Post serious question...for girls:)
alright...so let me illuminate what has happened today, then i have a question for you.

so there is this girl, she comes into my shop(ps i work at a hookah lounge) when the last band was playing there set and well we kinda been like magnetic i guess you can say, it like its unspoken of, but its there you know. so usually what we do is kick it after people leave(ps i have hung out with her like...3-4 times already) and also we took acid, her her friend and a cool ass hippy home boy(long story) all came in and we took acid n shit, me and her kicked it homie left and this was all in the shop...

yata yata yata(blah blah blah) anyways so like this other homie who scored with the friend(hes a rapper)[it was funny i was there...] but the girls get talked into coming over to his homies crib for his b day(didnt know that...all homie said was he was goin to the "cave") the girl is the one who initially asked me if i wanted to go. so i said sure, better then hanging out with my co-workers(there cool as fuck..but i was chasin like a dog-plus i was kinda kicked out by my friends :;]) so we go i drive my car, the girls went in his car we get there there is like fuckin...(remind you im in new mexico) ghetto but like 30 year old rappers cool people but all chicano hahahha...omg best part of the night was the owner of the house...his nick name was cuma!kuma! i just got done watching persona 4 so it was funny to me like :pirate. so we chill and shes pretty fine her and her friend are all dressed up like you can tell this girl doesnt get out..but shes like in college so she kinda does...get it? so i can tell they get peer pressure (her friend kinda said it but i tricked her into saying it..talkin about how you started smoking cigs) but...idk i just could tell she doesnt know how to..make up her mind? or like she doesnt know whether to kick it like chill or....[SIMPLIFIED]
ok! she doesnt know how to talk to me shes shy but we talk and like ^^up -points to my mind- here talk u know like physical communication

-chapter 2- [what happens if you want to shorten it>_>]

well its homies b day, and he's a chicano jersey kinda chicano, but hes the kind that look white.
he is like hey girl>_* want a shot(but that kind of guy is kinda like a imitation of a pit bull..so he acts aggresive? im used to it)
[oh ps i just got off work, i wear a fedora(all black) dress shirt red tie and black slacks with black shoes]
shes like hell yeah! we just got there kinda, shes already downs half a beer(i drank the other half) so he goes and starts rappin to her and im like cool that would happen anywhere shes dam fine mind you in a dress, its this niggas b day. i say sure hell i would want to flirt with her being that old on his b day plus a rapper? heres a test of how far this girl can go around people like this, because my best friend is the owner of the hookah lounge/performing arts center plus a killer ass dj and rave thrower. this girl is gettin the test. [she comes back and sits inbetween me and her friend and there was like barely enough room so we all touched knees when she sat]

so i know things are already going to go to where we are separate, i didnt care i just got off work i was chillin watchin the party a bunch of rappers, maybe like 3 of them or 2 of them werent in the rap group, plus like 5 other girls so that house was packed. now, i admit-.-" i am a jealous kind of guy, but i can hide it well and balance myself out. i was chillin while the rappers were doing a cypher so everyone went into a circle, by this time she had moved and sat next to cuma(big ol' tubby guy..hes a kumaxD) hes sittin there with a bowl of weed like :twisted sittin on it all green and shit, her and her friend sat next to him, friend on the chair, her and him on the other couch 4 feet in front of me. of course, as guys with only those two young ass girls(both 19) they were trying to like kinda "party block" me i was like oh das koo but im still right here :twisted i got my ways of messing with you offly...but i got tired of standing (rappers were rapping for a while) and i eventually talked one of the rappers who was sitting next to his wife out of his seat. she was now just a few seats away, with all the girls(including her friend) inbetween me and kuma. pretty much the guys just drank and freestyled all night, till the end.

OH! oh yeah thats right, the guys kinda dissed on her i was like XD! so badly but i kinda....kinda i think hid it. now remember shes like 3 people away and like what the guys are saying is like making her either feel sickly about herself(mind you she was talking to that guy for like...a long ass time i could have downed 2 1/2 beers by then but i was driving so i wasnt drinking) either that, or she was getting very drunk. when she had sat by kuma, i say the b day boy pop out from the kitchen( next to me in the living room) with svetka which is nasty ass vodka plus i had seen her by the time she got by kuma with like 3-4 different kindsa beer? i was thinking a tad bit of both. but before that! she spits a flow! no fuckin lie and shes a sexy teen girl with snake bites tongue ring and gauges. black hair, latina/mexican-white. dam fucking sexy. sorry i got carried away for a secondxD. anyways she spits a flow, and it was tight. you can tell she thought it out because she just like ended out, but it was sick and homie kuma introed herxD. i end up hanging out with some cool ass people..but she got drunk ass fuck and i wasnt paying attention to her i was listening to the rap battle but by the time i noticed she was gone was a long time after. she and her friend. i saw everyone in the room except the homie rapper i knew and the girls. then i see him come out of the bathroom talking to someone in the bathroom. yuuuuuuup. she got drunk asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shit. that vodka did her in. i kept listening to the rappers and chillin with them in there cypher then eventually snuck in with homie because i knocked and she was like gtfo to me all low and slow-but coherent so i could tell it was the vodka. well she was drunk the rest of the night. till 2 am and by then i was kickin it watching kuma and one of the other guys kill it on some vinyl old school i was like sweeeeeeat plus they had some game cards from illuminate card set which was cool but homies liked to smoke weeeeed :jont and im like yeahh:)

so she leaves while im listening to them tear it up smoke some weed bounce because i immediately talked to them when she was out of the bathroom(after falling on the couch dead looking like threw up a lil in the trash can) and she is like i dont want to see you right now...all drunk with her head down...i was like trying to be cool and well...i was trying to be cheery which with me is like getting the grinch to smile but im a dam good actor :bloo so like yeah.

-chapter 3- [the question]

now girls. this is the responce first part, put what ever you want to say after that in a new paragraph.

Q)
1.) what do you think of this girl so far.
2.) what do you think she was trying to do/say
3.) what should i do next time i see her-mind you i still havent even gotten her number
4.) should i be upset?

i doubt that girl is a virgin. but said to kuma she wasxD
but i doubt it for some reason >_> maybe thats just me:/

nahh this is fucking new mexico...lol

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:58 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
Post Re: serious question...for girls:)
Gen non-spam.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:38 am
Profile E-mail
FH's official fairy
FH's official fairy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Їи$aиїту
1.) Cookies.
2.) Pie.
3.) Cherries.
4.) Chocolate anything.

Those are my favorite snacks.

79 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Whats that? OHH we are creating fake stories ? Let me join as well I got this one! You fucking live long enough to taste your own shit! AHH THAT WAS SO GOOD RIGHT? I MEAN GEEZ... fuck you bitch, take acid my ass, What REALLY happend.. was you stayed home.. fapped to some guro vore gore shit on your main TV then your faggot boyfriend came in and killed himself and you thought it was all a dream.. so you fucked him while he was dead... and then killed yourself! Then you decided to come up with a FAKE ASS PALE SHIT STORY to post here on FH ... thats right... I know the truth

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
You cant handle my balls wrote:
Whats that? OHH we are creating fake stories ? Let me join as well I got this one! You fucking live long enough to taste your own shit! AHH THAT WAS SO GOOD RIGHT? I MEAN GEEZ... fuck you bitch, take acid my ass, What REALLY happend.. was you stayed home.. fapped to some guro vore gore shit on your main TV then your faggot boyfriend came in and killed himself and you thought it was all a dream.. so you fucked him while he was dead... and then killed yourself! Then you decided to come up with a FAKE ASS PALE SHIT STORY to post here on FH ... thats right... I know the truth

I assume you had trouble reading so much? :mrgreen

4 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I read it. Lost at least 10 IQ points.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Y'all weaklings. :errg

4 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
The stupidity is just... too much. ;_; I can't go on. Help.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
The answer, is....

More sex Kitten Games.

Spoiler: show

4 pcs.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
that looks like a awesome game>_>... must play. fuck the spoiler-.-....give me that game0.0

@ you cant handle my balls

you can go watch your guro vore gore and keep fapping to whats on the tv, we know you came up with something dumb to say just because you are in love with a man.

thats right, we all know that was your story dog. its all cool.

@ remon

so you lost 10 IQ points huh? how many you have left...20?

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:10 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
OHH SNAP!! YOU JUST MADE ME LOG BACK IN MOTHER FUCKER! Shit.. just got real you smelly mother fucker... You done for now homie, you ass is gettin' wasted dawg! .... REMON LETS WASTE THIS NIGGA, HE ALL UP ON OUR STREET DAWG! .... ye... thats right... we are coming for you.. want when we.. do.. we are killing your Chihuahua as well bitch... you better hide that little hairy sack of shit!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Archmage777 wrote:
that looks like a awesome game>_>... must play. fuck the spoiler-.-....give me that game0.0

Sure bro. PMed you the links. Have funs!

4 pcs.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 10
Level 10

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Oldies
No capitalizations, no reading.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
calli wrote:
No capitalizations, no reading.

*takes notes*
(mumble) To make visual novels appealing to calli, be sure to use capitalization and grammar correctly...

4 pcs.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
As soon as I skimmed the word "Homies" I decided, aint nobody got time for this.

The very image of a king

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next