Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 A quick story 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post A quick story
This is an anecdote explaining the manner in which my way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started. If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location, and I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California located at coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778.
In the western region of the “City of Brotherly Love” known as Philadelphia, my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood, in my mother’s care. The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc. I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature. Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my peers, when two gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived. I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being, and she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sister’s husband in the previously mentioned community located at the previously mentioned location.
I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago, yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence. She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation. I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot. Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony). Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France, I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood located at the previously mentioned location commonly live. Indeed, I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment.
I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver, and as the driver approached I observed his California vanity plate which, in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word “fresh”. Additionally, from his rear view mirror dangled a pair of over-sized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games. In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique. Instead I cognitively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community located at the previously mentioned location.
We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 o’clock a.m., and in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odour through my sense of olfaction. I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival: Here I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air as monarch.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Post Re: A quick story

MATCHES.
HOUSE.

When I was younger I had a single Sonic The Hedgehog comic and it told the tale of how the titular character got cooler looking… BACKWARDS. Since that moment forward I began reading books, magazines "short" STORIES beginning with the end.

Then I trifled with weabooism. The moral of the story, kids, is that 4chan has made everything better.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:38 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Clairvoyant
FH Clairvoyant

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ok, so let me see If I've got it right: "I lived with my mother, till I've got myself into a fight that ended in a police station, and she got rid of me because of this incident by sending me to her sisters and her partners house, everything was either strange or annoying, but I'm gonna stay positive. To be continued."

Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Tis a prehistorical tale.

4 pcs.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Resilence wrote:
Ok, so let me see If I've got it right: "I lived with my mother, till I've got myself into a fight that ended in a police station, and she got rid of me because of this incident by sending me to her sisters and her partners house, everything was either strange or annoying, but I'm gonna stay positive. To be continued."

Pretty much.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]