Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Dream Diary: Becoming the most hated person in the world 
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
Post Dream Diary: Becoming the most hated person in the world
I had a dream about trying to save the world, and becoming the most hated person in the process. I am writing this down right now, immediately after getting out of bed, while I still remember.

I came in contact with a white ghost girl with black hair, and black eyes. She had warned me about a recent trend that caused people to commit suicide. I was told it was creating a harmful culture of inflicting wounds upon yourself while worshiping a false deity.
I was asked by the little girl to do what I can to stop it, and I did. Having been on a vacation in a tropical paradise for a few weeks, I decided to make voice recordings about the problem with the culture that is forming, but I remember being told that I could never ever tell anyone about my encounter with the girl.
I finished the recording and it soon went viral in social media. However, things did not go as planned. Instead of discouraging people from the new culture, a mass wave of hate was formed. Almost a minute after making the original messages, my phone was flooded with death threats. I had suddenly become the most hated person alive.
As I came home from my vacation, deciding to visit my father, I noticed that something was a bit off upon arriving close to the house. A mass of people seemed to be flocked outside the house. A big mob of teenagers and young adults were drinking heavily, firing fireworks in the air, and dressing up cosplay and goth-like attires.
Although they were clearly here to make my life miserable, they had ended up causing a problem for my father. I felt horrible that this had happened to him, but I am glad that I don't tell people my real address online. It would seem some of my childhood acquaintances had recognized me and revealed where I used to live.
I entered the mob. Clearly no one recognized the man who had been spreading "hate-speech" on the internet, and I could walk around freely. Among the people were drinking men around the age of 20. Although the majority of the mob had been told I no longer live there, thus leaving the yard and house alone, these guys had jumped the fence, and was stomping on a small patch of soft soil where my father had once had a small tree, and now was trying to plant a new one.
I intervened, and told them that they are to respect the old man living there, as he had nothing to do with this horrible person who had started this wave of hate. A few people agreed with me, and the men exited the yard with menacing but kind of embarrassed smiles on their faces, as if to hide that they wanted to punch me for portraying the two people as bad guys when they were clearly punishing the man who had started all this, me.
I walked around the house, as I didn't want to show anyone that I could freely enter it. I walked down towards the soccer fields that surround the south and eastern side of the yard. There were tents, and people were drinking, dressing up, and seem to be having a genuinely good time.
Among the people I saw people dressing up in cosplay, and even children and even prepubescent children who wanted to be part of what seemed to become festivities, rather than a hunt for me. Fireworks were being set off, and people were drinking, and even small kiosks had opened to take advantage of this occasion.
I went back to the house, just to notice a Japanese restaurant being attached to the eastern part of the house. I entered. Inside were these two young Japanese women who seemed to have taken advantage of the big gathering. They had somehow changed the interior of my living room entirely, turning it Asian themed.
I found a fake wall where my stairs used to be to the second floor. I tried to open the wall, which was more like two loose paper walls that could be moved, but I had problem putting it back together after passing through.
I heard the two Japanese girls say in Japanese "it's the father again. He always has trouble putting the wall back together.", then they saw me over the top of the wall, sitting on the stairs. They were quiet for a while, and I took advantage of this and told them who I was.
I apologized about the wall, and the girls bowed and thanked me for me and my father's hospitality. They seemed to have no interest in the incident at all, and instead smiled at me gently. Maybe they were more surprised I could speak Japanese. I turned around and walked up the stairs.
It was dark everywhere, and the rooms looked different than what I was used to. I had not visited this place for a while, but for things to change this much made me slightly uncomfortable. It was like walking in an entirely different house. As I found a second set of stairs, leading down to what used to be my bedroom, I saw a shadow move on the floor, lit up by the streetlight through the window.
I approached it and found my father. He had explained to me that the Japanese girls had made an offer to have their restaurants there temporarily, in exchange for giving him 50% of the profits, which he gladly accepted because he needed the money, but because of his living room being gone, he could not watch TV, so he ended up wandering around the house in the dark.
I told him about everything, apologizing, but he didn't seem very upset. More understanding than I remember him being. He definitely profits from this restaurant, but I could tell he was worried about people destroying the house and yard. I felt the need to do something. I had to take action, but before I could, I had left the world. I woke up.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Wed May 25, 2016 12:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Dream Diary: Becoming the most hated person in the world
The first thing you do after getting out of bed is get on Forkheads?

Wed May 25, 2016 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Well, i like[FREQUENCY CORROSION, REALITY ABERRATION]

Thu May 26, 2016 2:03 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
if you like the content of this video
please hit the lick button

Thu May 26, 2016 2:46 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
n0th1n wrote:

Isn't that supposed to be the norm?

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Thu May 26, 2016 4:04 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
I am ruining this thread

Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Parpol wrote:
n0th1n wrote:

If it were, we'd have more posts.

Thu May 26, 2016 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
n0th1n wrote:
Parpol wrote:
n0th1n wrote:

If it were, we'd have more posts.

I guess, lol... Usually I go to the chat, but no one was on.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Thu May 26, 2016 11:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Sorry parpol, even though you are one of my preferred lolis, I'm just not reading all that...

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat May 28, 2016 7:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
I liked the part where you only casually noticed that half of your house was now some kind of Japanese restaurant and your dad was cool with wandering around his own house in the dark as a replacement activity for watching TV.

I find eloquently expressed recollections of dream experiences to be very entertaining. You deserve great applause for this entire dream and the reporting thereof.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffcoâ„¢ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sat May 28, 2016 10:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
this post sounds like a parrallel to the way the LGBT crowds and their supporters are acting, I wouldn't be surprised if they formed mutilation cult after all they already mutilate themselves with doctors help.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon May 30, 2016 12:49 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
lol, Ikr. I love dreams like these. Also, yeah, I think it was like an LGBT crowd. That's the feeling I had.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Mon May 30, 2016 6:06 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Was it realistic? I bet it was scary if it was...

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]