Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #23 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #23
Hell-o & Whalecum to the 23rd edition of HOLY SHIT NEWS!

- It's official, 2016 sucks dolphin genitalia! June 3, 2016, Muhammad Ali passed away from Septic shock at age 74. Ali is considered one of the all-time greatest boxers to have ever lived. Sure, he may have jumped the draft, but the man was a badass. Later on in life, he suffered from Parkinson's, but he was still a badass at heart. His Public memorial services were held at the KFC Yum! Center (no joke). May he Rest In Peace.

- While on the topic of fighting sports, Brock Lesnar will be making his UFC return in July for the UFC 200 PPV. "But wait! Isn't he still signed with WWE" you may ask, and the answer is yes. WWE had announced that they gave Lesnar a one-off opportunity to fight in the Octagon once more. His opponent at this time is still unknown, but I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Punk. Goes to show that Lesnar made more appearances in UFC within a 2 year span than Punk.

- McDonald's in Japan started a twitter campaign asking people to identify a "Nugget thief", those who gets it right will receive an 18-Karat Gold Chicken McNugget worth roughly $1,500. HOLY FUCK! Imagine telling your friends "yeah, I got a gold McNugget, bitch!" You would be the MAN!!! It's weird how a fuckin' fast food product made of gold is now News, but this IS News to me. I want a Golden McNugget to honor my nigga Ronald!

- Finally, seeing as how this edition of HSN is short, I'm gonna give a game review. Tonight's game is "Godzilla: Save the Earth" released in 2004 for the PS2/Xbox. O SHIT, GODZILLA *ROOOOOOOOOOAR* BOOM! OH SHIT, ANOTHER MONSTER *ZAP DEAD! This game is the shit! Giant monsters beating the fuck outta each other, destroying cities, playing B-Ball with other monsters... Okay, and saving the Earth from aliens. 4 outta 5! It's a classic.

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna stop the 2016 Doomsday!

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #23
madassgamer wrote:
Hell-o & Whalecum to the 23rd edition of HOLY SHIT NEWS!

- It's official, 2016 sucks dolphin genitalia! June 3, 2016, Muhammad Ali passed away from Septic shock at age 74. Ali is considered one of the all-time greatest boxers to have ever lived. Sure, he may have jumped the draft, but the man was a badass. Later on in life, he suffered from Parkinson's, but he was still a badass at heart. His Public memorial services were held at the KFC Yum! Center (no joke). May he Rest In Peace.

- While on the topic of fighting sports, Brock Lesnar will be making his UFC return in July for the UFC 200 PPV. "But wait! Isn't he still signed with WWE" you may ask, and the answer is yes. WWE had announced that they gave Lesnar a one-off opportunity to fight in the Octagon once more. His opponent at this time is still unknown, but I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Punk. Goes to show that Lesnar made more appearances in UFC within a 2 year span than Punk.

- McDonald's in Japan started a twitter campaign asking people to identify a "Nugget thief", those who gets it right will receive an 18-Karat Gold Chicken McNugget worth roughly $1,500. HOLY FUCK! Imagine telling your friends "yeah, I got a gold McNugget, bitch!" You would be the MAN!!! It's weird how a fuckin' fast food product made of gold is now News, but this IS News to me. I want a Golden McNugget to honor my nigga Ronald!

- Finally, seeing as how this edition of HSN is short, I'm gonna give a game review. Tonight's game is "Godzilla: Save the Earth" released in 2004 for the PS2/Xbox. O SHIT, GODZILLA *ROOOOOOOOOOAR* BOOM! OH SHIT, ANOTHER MONSTER *ZAP DEAD! This game is the shit! Giant monsters beating the fuck outta each other, destroying cities, playing B-Ball with other monsters... Okay, and saving the Earth from aliens. 4 outta 5! It's a classic.

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna stop the 2016 Doomsday!

link me to that twitter campaign please. I have the answer.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
It seems we won't see joshex for a while...

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
I'm always here, just not sure how much of me is like you're expecting it to be.

i'm lazy as always, i never got a link to that twitter campaign, and I searched it briefly yielding no links to it.

so i'll have to go on twitter but I'm too lazy to open tor.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]