Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Do you cook ? 
Level 25
Level 25

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
Post Do you cook ?
Are you still living the life of a 15 year old gamer? Do you still microwave shit teir food from a box and call it a meal? Do you constantly go to fast food restaurants? Do hot pockets and pizza rolls sound delicious to you?

In all seriousness though, does anyone here cook and or like to cook? And if so, what dishes or entrees do you like cooking the most. "Hamburger helper" and pre-made dishes don't count obviously.

I personally like to freestyle my meals and experiment. I make a mean stir fry and have a couple of tricks for quick and easy meals in the oven with raw ingredients.

One such trick is Little bit of oil/fat at the bottom of some tinfoil with pieces of meat and mixed veggies (heavy on the onions) that are marinaded in various seasonings. Wrap the tin foil around the meat and veggies so it looks like a pouch. Stick it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Since the fat and seasonings are trapped inside the foil, while the food heats up and steam is produced, the food soaks in all the flavor. After that if you have some rice or noodles, all the juice at the bottom of the tin foil can be poured on top for extra win. The budget for this kind of food is pretty low and the time to cook is usually under 30 mins.

¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$
¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$¥£$

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:08 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Do you cook ?
i can cook but rarely do so and i don't use recipes my cooking is entirely experimental... yet it's always delicious for some reason

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
I order takeout from a nearby, cosy little restaurant a few blocks down the street.

4 pcs.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
I cook more or less every meal I eat. I like mixes, usually with pasta or rice as base. I usually cook the same meal every day since I'm weird, but every now and then I change it up and I always cook different stuff when there's friends over.

And I'm most proud of my minced meat sauce. It's also my friends favorite apparently :3

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:14 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
I cook. I used to be a chef. like a real chef. then realized I wasn't making a living so I stopped doing it professionally.

I like cooking, I like food. as a chef I learned how to cook nearly everything and made some discoveries of my own.

I know how to make bush's baked beans for example, anchor bar wing sauce, a proper pizza, mexican food, anything italian, indian curries, thai curries, chinese food (american), real chinese foods (china), sushi, fried rice, krispy kreame doughnuts.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 10
Level 10

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Oldies
Never lived in an "instant food" kind of life, but knows how to cook.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:09 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
I work at a sammich shop so there's that. At home I make sammiches, obviously. I also love cooking. I cook thanksgiving dinner over the course of three days. Completely from scratch, no pre-made anything. I make the crackers that I crumble into dust to make the pie crust. I bake the bread I cube and put into my sweet cornbread pudding. The only minor exceptions are things like corn meal or baking soda, water. Obviously I don't make the water from scratch, that's boring.

I bake a pair of cakes every other day (so I can eat a cake every day), a loaf of bread about once a week, horchata and eggnog about twice a month each, ox tail soup about once a month, a roll of gimbap about once a week, something Italian once a week, my legendary nachos every other week, and various rotating dishes with sides as I feel like it. Common options are tacos and stirfry of varied ingredients (cheating as those are barely cooking), macaroni and cheese (traditional casserole style which is also barely cooking), burgers and sausages (also barely cooking), chili-cheese-dog-paninis (because I have a panini press and it's also barely cooking), and anything else that's lazy like tempura.

I spend probably a third of my free time cooking.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
I can cook, and I do fairly often, and like to learn things about real cooking technique and concepts, not just blindly follow recipes.

Main stuff I cook is usually various meats in various ways. Got meself a good quality digital probe thermometer a few months back to make things go better, rather than trying to guess based off time or use the crapy analogue thermometers I used before.

But, I cook and make other stuff too. Custom deserts (custom because I adjust them a good bit frequently to make them healthier while still tasty - more fat, less sugar, sometimes other natural sweeteners). I used to fairly frequently make a chicken fried rice. I make Chinese and other dark green vegetables in various ways, but prefer pan fried. My sons really like helping to make pizza from scratch, so we do that together from time to time. I don't know, if watch cooking stuff and I buy ingredients on sale, so between that I'll frequently see something I want to try to make myself or find something I've never made before, do some research, and try it out.

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:33 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
if i ever cook i cook hamburgers.

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:36 pm
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]