Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK! 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK!
Lens-cleaning eye-wipe mother fucker!

No shit, this really happened: I point to a box of tissues and tell the guy to wipe his eye with that and he grabs fucking lens-cleaning wipes soaked in like alcohol or somefuck and proceeds to jam it in his cock-gobbling eye!

I used to work with this guy we called hotdog water because he almost sort of has a flavor but not quite… like hotdog water. His lukewarm intelligence wasn't even enough to keep him from being fired after getting demoted from machinist to janitor.

If you get a pokémon on wonder trade that's OP as fuck but named something vulgar you just got hit by my retarded plan to fork over the world dé la pokæmeurtas.

I have a crumbled up Tums chewably cherry fuck square and—FUCK YOU BIRDS YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME

It's always a good idea to keep a clip of insane incest hentai on your phone so you can scan for speakers or open music devices and connect, turn the volume all-the-way-through and blast like boku no pico into somebody's sad little life.

Go to Kinko's or Staple's or prints-ʁ-we, LLC. and print off tiny, business cards if you can, guro/loli/furry/futa/whatever and shove them into boxes at stores like of cereal or toys, anything really, with links to things like 4chan.

Get yourself that special wrench used for outdoor water fixtures on most buildings, you can find one for cheap at harbor freight, and go around, on foot, opening them up just enough to be annoying.

Hollow out a charger you can loose and solder in a large conductor, or best of all a large capacitor, and next time you want to piss off a place just plug it in and trip the circuit.

A fillet knife can be used to slash a tire in such a way that it won't deflate immediately and the puncture won't be noticeable; get all four tires and they might not be able to tell the same day, week even.

Throw marbles onto the highway from any overpass. It doesn't matter if cars are coming.

Buy fresh fruit. Freeze it. Sneak it back in and replace other fresh fruit with the frozen one. Freezing a fruit turns the water into ice crystals that shred the cell walls and cause it to basically become mush.

Spray chloroform out your window to get rid of tailgate-ers.

Spray chloroform into ventilation of small buildings to rob them.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Post Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK!
that certainly beats bologna on the car paint. or sugar in the gas tank, or rocks up the tail pipe.

sounds like fluffy wants to give up on the majority of humanity and use his unique talents to become a villain. This endeavour may land you in a worse situation or a better one, all depending on how far you plan ahead and what you rob and why.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
It'd be pretty funny if fluffy robbed my house... only to find the box is addressed "to fluffy".

4 pcs.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:01 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Joke's on you: I'm the hero. °·º

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
fluffy wrote:
Joke's on you: I'm the hero. °·º

You don't need chloroform, then! Just break the pots!

4 pcs.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:04 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Real Life Hacks right here!

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:38 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]