Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Loli Rescue Bro. One bro left. 
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Loli Rescue Bro. One bro left.
We had been watching the cabin in the woods. The ghillie suits were uncomfortable and forest critters would often walk by us, obscuring our view. As night fell, three vans showed up, with around 20 people disembarking. All wore black robes with face masks - except for one girl. She looked like she was 10 years old and all she had was the manacles on her arms and legs. Shuffling slowly, she followed the crowd into the clearing.

"Pick a target."

I adjusted the rifle scope and picked out an obese one, sharpening a large carving knife over a grindstone. Switching to infrared view, I watched as my team also selected targets. Once we were ready, I nodded.

"Ready..."

"Fire."

7 shots rang out all at once from several directions, the 6-inch explosive slugs smashing apart unarmored flesh with deadly precision. The remainder abandoned the girl and ran for the cabin, with our fire team managing to land a few good hits as they fled. 4 of us charged forwards, breaking cover while the others trained their sights on the cabin, readying incendiary rounds to destroy the hard structure. I reached the little girl, and quickly took her into my arms.

That's when 3 more vans tore in from the thick forest - loaded with more robed men packing heat. A trap! Abandoning the heavy rifle, I ran to cover with the girl safely tucked under my arms.

The jungle at night was a treacherous place, and after I managed to saw off her manacles, we laid low together. The girl, despite being traumatized, told me to cross the river quietly - that she had a plan. Trusting her judgement, I tiptoed across to a fallen tree, and very carefully crawled through it. Once we were across, she told me to wait there, and climbed down from my back before facing the river, and letting loose a scream that echoed through the silent jungle!

Turning back around, she ran to my side, desperately telling me to keep quiet and out of sight. I nodded, still unsure of what she had in mind.

Soon enough, the pursuers appeared on the other side, and began motioning to our general direction - fortunately, the darkness and the jungle's underbrush provided us with some level of camoflage and they began to cross the river.

One of them screamed as he went under. Suddenly, the water became alive with threshing and blood - crocodiles! And I had crawled right through them! The massacre was over soon, and once again, the crocodiles returned to the river.

I tried to contact my team, but all I got was radio silence.

So, we decided to walk out of the jungle ourselves. I lent her my fatigues and we walked through the dark jungle until she could not walk anymore. I ended up carrying her and we finally found a clearing as dawn was breaking to call in an extraction.

The journey was so exhausting that I disregarded the chair in the chopper and slept on the cold floor instead.

And that's how I woke up - on the floor. Must've done a full barrel roll while I was asleep.

Still tired. :/

4 pcs.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:48 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Loli Rescue Bro. One bro left.
Saw loli, was slightly disappointed.

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Yomu stop playing cawadooty. :)

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 pm
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
but the dream was real, and yomu is now rescuing lolis for real

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:42 am
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]