Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #42 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #42
Hell-O & Whalecum to the 42nd edition of Forkhead's favorite (and only) choice of news, HOLY SHIT NEWS!

- Rage Of The Nerds: People are pissed that they can't play on PSN, due to the releases of Call of Duty beta and the new PlayStation VR. As we speak, they are ranting on Twitter about it. I mean, remember PSN getting hacked? I'm not surprised it's not working. I love Playstation too (Get it :;] ) but still. If you were gonna play some GTA Online, you're FUCKED!!!

- Speaking of GTA. RockStar games just released a teaser image of their logo in black and red. Many people believing it's going to be a new Red Dead Redemption. It better be, man. That shit was the shit :D

- There were a shit ton of reports saying that the "Great Barrier Reef" is dead, due to bleaching. Here's a better explanation. "Coral bleaching is what happens when environmental stress impacts on the “symbiotic” relationship between the rock-like living creatures that form the reefs and microscopic algae that give them their incredible colors. When stressful factors, particularly the warming up of ocean waters because of climate change, take effect, the corals expel the algae, leaving them to become transparent skeletons. Without the algae, the coral then simply starve."

So it's fucked, right? Well, Kim Cobb, a professor in Georgia Tech’s School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences says that “It’s not too late for the Great Barrier Reef, and people who think that have a really profound misconception about what we know and don’t know about coral resilience.” So really, it's not dead. The clear coral is basically without the algae or some shit. I dunno.

- Remember the report on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7's battery blowing up? Well, now they're banned from entering airplanes. They cannot be turned on or charging on the said flights. HOLY FUCK!!! Now this could be a new plan or ISIS or something, yeah! Using the phones as bombs. Okay, probably not, but they'll find a way!

- Finally, according to the WikiLeaks e-mails, Hillary Clinton's campaign Chairman John Podesta has revealed Qatar’s previous desire to give her husband a $1 million “birthday” present. “[Qatar] would like to see WJC ‘for five minutes’ in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011,” an employee at The Clinton Foundation said to numerous aides, including Doug Brand. “Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti — particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I’m collecting input from CF Haiti team.”

Qatar supposedly funded ISIS and Clinton is connected with them? HOLY SHIT!!! Is Clinton the real enemy? Is Trump the savior? Are they both fucked? Find out next time on Drago- Wait, wrong show!

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna get a small loan of a million dollars

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #42
coral bleaching wont happen due to warming waters. sigh.. anything happens these days and clinton and thier democratic cronies are all like "the sky is blue! OH FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T YOU KNOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE GLOBAL WARMING!"

coral bleaching happens when the environment in the reef is destabilized by pollution, given the recent report by japan about how much damage their nuclear reactor leak has caused they estimate the radiation has spread throughout the entire pacific ocean and parts of the southern Indian ocean. that's the right region for the great barrier reef.

Global warming? then why has china has such a nice cool comfortable year? we had a few hot days but nothing more than the 90s F. we've also had a REAL spring and fall this year, that's just fucking incredible! I mean usually we have 2 seasons winter and summer and maybe a week of spring or fall if we're lucky, no shit; last year it was blistering hot near 110 and then we had a week of cool fall weather then all the leaves turned brown and it got buttcheek clenching cold hello winter that was in late November, the spring that year was 2 days long, it went from cold to hot in 2 days and didn't subside till november (that's actually normal here has been for thousands of years). but this year? sheesh, we've had a cool summer, we had like 5 months of spring weather and now we've got fall weather had it for a month and looks like the trend is set to continue, the trees are actually changing color to red and yellow yet still part green. it's... such a nice moderate year.

Too bad the rest of the world pissed off God and was roasting on Obama and Hillary's cooker on top of mesquite.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:45 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop

What, that dumbshit was messing with the weather controls when I clearly said DO NOT!??!?!

THAT CUNT MADE MY BATCH OF SWEET POTATOES DEGRADE!

I AM SO MAD AT THIS POINT. PREPARE THE TORUS OBLITERATION FIELD UNINHIBITORS AND AIM FOR THE GUF.

Oh and China has extra shields against global warming because of the smog. :dement

4 pcs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
i don't believe in "global warming" at least not what they say it is, i think the weather is just going through a cycle it'll be hotter than average for a few years then be colder for however many years then stabilize. *edit* i just checked climate data from 1901 to 2016, looks like the climate spikes every 5 to 15 years, though it's higher than the past 100 years it's a rather insignificant increase.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
arch_enemy wrote:
i don't believe in "global warming" at least not what they say it is, i think the weather is just going through a cycle it'll be hotter than average for a few years then be colder for however many years then stabilize. *edit* i just checked climate data from 1901 to 2016, looks like the climate spikes every 5 to 15 years, though it's higher than the past 100 years it's a rather insignificant increase.

you can't look at climate data any more, they fabricate it a few degrees above the actual. they'll report 40F on a day that's really 32F, then they stick with it, the way they get away with it is they give a temperature range first then claim it was at or above the top of the range (when it wasn't, except in some freak heat vent area where someone's dryer is venting fresh heat).

YomToxic wrote:

What, that dumbshit was messing with the weather controls when I clearly said DO NOT!??!?!

THAT CUNT MADE MY BATCH OF SWEET POTATOES DEGRADE!

I AM SO MAD AT THIS POINT. PREPARE THE TORUS OBLITERATION FIELD UNINHIBITORS AND AIM FOR THE GUF.

Oh and China has extra shields against global warming because of the smog. :dement

last I checked Global Warming enthusiasts say smog is an effect of global warming not a deterrent.

actually they claim china has terribu smog, I don't get any. I've never experienced it here.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Its because your lungs are different. Hooray for Fork-Tech! :D

4 pcs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
Its because your lungs are different. Hooray for Fork-Tech! :D

lol, actually it's because of all the plants here absorbing all the carbon emissions. china is green, very green. There's much more than mere decorative shrubbery going on here, and they change it out with seasonal plants that make the most of the climate. they literally pot the previous season's plants and plant new ones that grow best in the new season. it's not just shrubs though, they also do trees and vines and flowers.

it's the density of these installations that does the job, roads are lined with them on the sides and on ANY dividers, dividers that aren't wide enough get hanging windowsill pots (the long rectangle ones).

all year long there's fresh air everywhere.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]