Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #48 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #48
Hell-O & Whalecum to the 48th edition of HSN!

- "I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE DOING THAT!" Fidel Castro has passed away at the age of 90. The worlds biggest Communist has died on the the most Capitalistic day in existence (Black Friday). He's done shit n Cubans are happy, while Liberals mourn his death or something. RIP.

- Got shitty headphones? Wish you can get badass headphones for cheap? Well, now you can! Harman Kardon headphones are now on sale for $35 dollars on Amazon! HOLY FUCK!!! GO GET THAT SHIT!!!

- Worlds biggest hippie, Jill Stein is raising money to recount the US Presidential votes. Let's all point and laugh!

- The Goog for cucks! Google has renamed "Trump Towers" to "Dump Towers" on their Google Maps service. Is this to Troll Trump? Is this their way of saying Fuck You, Trump? Find out next time, on- shit!

- Finally, Black Friday Nightmare!!! A bunch of Black Friday shoppers have trashed a Nike store in Tulalip, Washington with boxes n shit on the floor.

This is why you NEVER shop on Black Friday, because it's FUCKED!!!

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna rename HOLY SHIT NEWS to just SHIT NEWS!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #48
And now for Parpol with the sports.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:36 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]