Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Lucid Dream: Yomu is in Japan.
Exploration Log Timestamp 7:12 AM 30-Mar-2017
Expedition 1.
Area: High School.
Body: High Schooler Male.

-

Preface: We've often heard the term '2D universe' to refer to the universe/multiverse in which anime is real. Sometimes you've gotten memetic political ads with Bernie and/or Trump promising to make anime real. Little do they know of my research to travel into the 2D universe. With the removal of one dimension, time flows differently there. For one of our night, it could be few days in there. I will write these exploration logs to map out the areas I have explored, and leave behind a permanent record of what I've accomplished here.

-

Exploration 1: High School Life

Someone was calling to me by name. This roused me out of my daze because I was certain that I had erased anyone who knew my name from this layer of existence. My body tensed up in anticipation of danger as my eyes refocused on the woman now standing infront of me, she lightly tapped my head with a rolled-up paper and smiled.

"And where were you just now?"

Laughter. I managed to ID at least 20 different people. This place... was a classroom. The colors were all off, and softer on the eyes.

Where was I?

"That's no good. You have to pay attention in class, or else you'll be stuck here forever~" the woman continued in a playful voice. "So, care to repeat what we were discussing just now?"

Oh boy. I stood up, my eyes darting this way and that. Some more giggling followed. She had written "English vowels." on the blackboard so I decided to roll with it.

"In the english language, the letters A,I,U,E,O" are called vowels." I said out loud, in perfect Japanese. I did a double-take at my own language skills(I was supposed to be a complete beginner), but here I was, speaking like a native. "One of the most noticeable things that are affected by these vowels is how the english language changes the term for representing one of them. For example, an airplane to refer to one airplane, while a ball is used to refer to one ball."

The woman smiled. "It seems you were paying attention after all. Good job."

I sat down, determined not to doze off again. The rest of the class went by uneventfully and eventually, lunchtime came. By now, I had taken enough furtive glances around. Clear blue sky, the temperatures were comfy and something was very wrong with the world. I wandered out of the classroom and into the bathroom to wash my face, and I looked at myself in the mirror.

Right then and there, I realized what was bugging me. It wasn't the atmosphere - everyone was now in anime style. Even me, despite
the bags under my eyes, my crooked glasses and pallid complexion - I recognized myself. I stared at myself, unbelieving. This was a dream, right? I raised my right hand carefully, and pinched myself in the cheek.

It hurt.

That worked for Madotsuki, but it didn't work for me. The implications of this made me shudder as I stepped backwards. Maybe that wasn't enough. I had to find another way. I walked over to the roof, and looked around. The fencing here was pretty secure - probably to prevent Hisao-type bad ends.

"There goes that plan..." I muttered to myself as I looked around.

It seemed to be a very everyday highschool, complete with a track with several girls in bloomers and gym uniforms enjoying their lunch under the shade provided by the bleachers.

"That's it... I could use them. Now all I need to do is find the changing room and walk in."

With a plan decided, I wandered around after buying some snacks from the cafeteria. It took some time, but I found the changing rooms, opposite of the men's changing rooms on the hall to the grounds. The school bell rang, ending my scouting mission and I walked back to the classroom.

The class was uneventful aside from the classical Japanese teacher being tripped out on caffeine and motor-mouthing non-stop, but I did notice something odd - several times a day, ery high-altitude planes would leave contrails in the sky, almost 3 every hour. They must have been immensely fast because they'd zip by the horizon in seconds. No one else bothered, so I assumed it was an everyday happenstance.

The classes were dismissed and I put my plan to action. Carefully removing my glasses, and noticing that I was still quite blind without 'em, I walked to the men's changing room and placed my glasses on the bench. Now, my plan was to feign blindness and walk into the girls' changing room to get beaten up. If this didn't wake me up, I had no idea what would.

Making sure I hadn't been seen, I exited the changing room after locking the door from behind and waited until the tell-tale sounds of talk began to emanate from the inside of the women's changing room - then with a confident stride, I walked in onto a bevy of beautiful babes, all in varied states of dress and undress. Not making eye-contact to ensure the blind masquerade went perfectly, I strode in confidently, and carefully started searching the benches.

It worked. There went off the first scream - a perfectly pitched "KYAAA!" from a petite flatchest, and that's when I felt the flurry of fists and kicks land.

That hurt. A lot.

I felt several bones crack under the onslaught as I was pushed to the floor. A tall, raven-haired girl with a sizeable chest smashed her knee into my sternum, and reared her fist backward ready to smash the back of my head into the linoleum tiles.

"Any last words?" she sneered.

I responded. "Since you're asking... two, I guess. One, what are you girls doing in the boys' changing room, and two, where are my glasses?"

The angry mob fell into silence. A few seconds later, she stood up. "Boys' dressing room is over on the opposite end of the hall, perv."

"It was locked."

"What?"

Between the blood loss and the immense pain of having several open-wound fractures, I must've passed out.

-

I lay in the nurses' office bed, gingerly tonguing the gap where my front teeth were. That smaller girl had smashed a folding chair into my face in the melee, and the nurse had cleaned the shattered gap. The misunderstanding had been explained, however, and the girls were willing to let it drop since I hadn't technically seen anything. That's when I felt the small nub growing from my gums. Like one of those fast-forward time-lapse videos of a sapling growing, my missing teeth regenerated until I had a full set of dentures.

That was when I heard footsteps outside, and the school nurse - another well-endowed, stunningly curvaceous lady opened the room curtains. "Your body should have healed sufficiently by now. Be glad you survived, though. There may not be a next time."

Thanking the nurse, I left the school building as the sun was setting. Aside from the small bag of trail mix I had gotten from the cafeteria for 50 Yen, I hadn't eaten all day.

Now, another problem came up. All around me, people were walking to places they had to be - and the school was closing down for the day. The last members of the school clubs were also going home. Exactly where did I live?

I began to walk.

Hours passed as I walked around Tokyo City, and it was almost 10PM when a strange sound began to come from my pocket. Picking it up, I recognized the object as a somewhat-out of date cellphone. The contact named 'Dorm Ma' was calling. After a moment of hesitation, I picked it up.

The older lady on the other end seemed to be relieved, and asked why I hadn't come home yet. I sheepishly explained that I had gotten lost, and that I had no money to cover the taxi fee - and I had no idea what dorm it was at all. She seemed incredulous, but eventually, I managed to convince her. After a bit of explaining, we decided that she would pay for me, and I would pay her back later. Thanking her, I flagged down a taxi and headed to the dorm where I was supposed to be staying.

Obachan was waiting at the door, and she paid for the taxi. After I had sat down in the common room, she asked me if I was feeling allright.

"Aside from the weird injuries that have gone away? I can't remember being here at all. Is it amnesia?" I explained to her, recalling how I had been asleep in the class. She looked concerned, but she explained that I was an international student staying in the dorm. As she explained the situation, I tried to convince her that I was fine and didn't need to go to the hospital. She nodded and ordered me to tell her if the amnesia became worse. I excused myself and took the numbered key she gave me.

Turns out the key wasn't needed - my key was on the desk and the door was unlocked - I had gone out without locking it!

Returning the key, I decided to look through my stuff, to see if anything had been stolen. Thankfully, all that I remembered was here and nothing vital seemed to be missing. I had to tell my online friends what happened, and switched on the laptop.

No internet connection.

I almost facedesked right there. This was a setback - and a small notice stuck to a public noticeboard revealed the problem. 'Due to some upgrade work, internet access may be sporadic for this dorm.'

I decided to sleep. I was winded from all that walking and the fatigue finally hit me. The futon bed as I had left it this morning - complete with a body-shaped indent on it. I locked the door, and rested. Judging by the fact that most of the room was immediately recognizable, this must really be my room.

-

I woke up from the endless void that was sleep, and I was still in that cozy dorm room. I put that catchy PURU PURU PUUURURIN song on my phone as an alarm and it worked every time. Of course, I got some odd looks from the other students as we ate some breakfast in the common room. I let my antisocial tendencies take over, and decided to eat elsewhere.

"I wont end up on any routes like this, but if this is really a dream... does it matter?"

After breakfast, it was time to go to school. Disregarding the bus, I walked - now with a better sense of direction. It was just like one of those high-school animes - the morning arrival to school. I wasn't late, but the rumors had already spread about a fight. As rumors go, this one had warped into 'one of the transfer students challenged the track team's captain to a duel!'.

Wtf, right?

The classes went by quietly, and I was impressed by the level of casually-spoken and written Japanese I was capable of. I managed to turn in a worksheet as well as answer questions that the teachers posed. Today, I wasn't able to see any planes because the weather was overcast. I didn't speak to other students, but eventually - by listening to the chatter, I was able to gather information about an incoming storm/hurricane.

I didnt bring an umbrella, so when school ended for the day, I was stuck in the entry hall, looking at the rain. It would get worse by tomorrow, the weather report had said. So, shrugging to myself, I stuck my hands in my pockets, hunched down and powerwalked out into the rain.

I had learned the hard way that getting injured wasn't the ticket out. In fact, why did I try to leave? I'm perfectly happy here. So since my dreams had already come true, I might as well live a little. So, this time, I ate with the other students - and eventually started talking normally instead of being a super hikkikomori. Eventually, the conversation drifted, and I was asked why I had challenged the track and field captain to battle, despite the fact I was scrawny as fuck.

"Gotta try everything just once, right?"

As the weather report had said, the weather got worse as the night drew on, and we went around to see if any areas were taking in water. Splitting our duties, we patroled the area to make sure it was safe, while the howling winds roared outside the dorm. Sometimes, the woodwork creaked under a particularly heavy gust - but overall, the foundations were solid and it was my time to sleep.

This time, I had one bar of wi-fi internet, but I was so exhausted from the day that I just left a 'lol hai' on the chatroom I usually went to and turned in for the night.

-

I woke up. This time, I didnt recognize where I was - convenience store, under a clear night sky. I had a bag of food in my hands and the clerk - a cute christmas cake, waved as I left. "Thank you, please come again!"

"I will." I replied as I waved back and walked away, looking up and admiring the stars. Some of them seemed to wobble and shiver.

What.

I blinked. And yet there they were - shaking and quivering as if someone was shaking the viewfinder. Earthquake?

No, I felt no vibrations as the abnormal alterations to the sky continued. I blinked again and rubbed my eyes - and then the stars were in my eyes. Hundreds of thousands of microscopic points of light dancing around as if by brownian motion in my eyes. Surprised by this sudden sensory input, I staggered backwards, falling-

-

I woke up, this time, in my own room - I was on the floor and my whole body ached. At least my legs weren't swollen anymore.

4 pcs.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Lucid Dream: Yomu is in Japan.
ah dimension hopping, it's always fun when you go to a universe whose time ratio is faster than yours because you get to spend lots of time there. but then it's not so fun when another version of you in a dimension where the time ratio is even slower than ours takes over your body while you're day dreaming in class.

I've lost a few hours before. but usually in worlds where time is slower nothing eventful happens fast so you can come back a bit later and find nothing much has changed.

also what you think about every day helps decide which universe you will swap with based on your mind's setting. if you view anime and learn japanese then that's what you'll get. because the data in your brain will match the data in the brain of another you in an anime dimenson or at least closely enough for the universe to get confused when your brain goes into hyperactive mode.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Post Re: Lucid Dream: Yomu is in Japan.
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]