HOLY SHIT NEWS! #67 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #67
Hell-O & Whalecum to HSN #67

- The Unsweet death of a Potato! Legendary Comedian, Don Rickles has passed away of Kidney Failure at 90 years old. He was a Stand-Up Comedian and perhaps best known as the voice of Mr. Potato Head from the Toy Story film Series. May he Rest In Peace.

- HHGregg has announced that it will close ALL of it's stores after failing to find a buyer. Another victim of the times changing. Online shopping has become more and more popular and in a few years, I would say it will become the norm. With JCPenney, K-Mart, Sears, and many others closing Stores. Fuckin' SEARS!!! How the mighty have fallen... To Amazon and others! If there comes a time when stores close and online is the way to find shit, how are you supposed to buy a PC if the old one fucks up and there's no other way to get it online? "X-Files theme plays"

- Chrysler has announced that they will be releasing the 707 hp Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. It is also said to be the most powerful SUV yet, HOLY FUCK!!! However, I guarantee it will cost and arm and a dick!

- Finally, oh God, do I have to do this? Yes, FOR YOU, THE PEOPLE!!! I have to address the Elephant in the room, Syria. There has been shit going on there since 2011. Apparently, Trump wants to bomb it, if not already has. Innocent kids getting killed with chemicals and shit is disturbing. Admittedly, I haven't been following up on most of the stories, because I thought the shit was almost over. I mean, since 2011 and MAJOR in 2012. You would think it would run its course, but no! People still getting killed.

Now people are talking about WW3. With a Cheeto in Office, a bunch of bomb carrying excitements, a Korean dude who looks like Eric Cartman, and a Boss ass Russian, I'd say if all Hell breaks loose, WE'RE FUCKED!!!!!!!! What started as a protest, turned into a Death Zone! Same with us in the US with BLM, Trump winning, etc. The violence and destruction in the past 5 years have gotten nuts! What I'm trying to say is, in the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get a long?"

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna build a Bunker and live like Hitler in the Downfall Youtube Parodies!

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Location: Waiting around for like fucking hours on end somewhere.
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #67
neato.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
3 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
madassgamer wrote:
Hell-O & Whalecum to HSN #67

- The Unsweet death of a Potato! Legendary Comedian, Don Rickles has passed away of Kidney Failure at 90 years old. He was a Stand-Up Comedian and perhaps best known as the voice of Mr. Potato Head from the Toy Story film Series. May he Rest In Peace.

- HHGregg has announced that it will close ALL of it's stores after failing to find a buyer. Another victim of the times changing. Online shopping has become more and more popular and in a few years, I would say it will become the norm. With JCPenney, K-Mart, Sears, and many others closing Stores. Fuckin' SEARS!!! How the mighty have fallen... To Amazon and others! If there comes a time when stores close and online is the way to find shit, how are you supposed to buy a PC if the old one fucks up and there's no other way to get it online? "X-Files theme plays"

- Chrysler has announced that they will be releasing the 707 hp Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. It is also said to be the most powerful SUV yet, HOLY FUCK!!! However, I guarantee it will cost and arm and a dick!

- Finally, oh God, do I have to do this? Yes, FOR YOU, THE PEOPLE!!! I have to address the Elephant in the room, Syria. There has been shit going on there since 2011. Apparently, Trump wants to bomb it, if not already has. Innocent kids getting killed with chemicals and shit is disturbing. Admittedly, I haven't been following up on most of the stories, because I thought the shit was almost over. I mean, since 2011 and MAJOR in 2012. You would think it would run its course, but no! People still getting killed.

Now people are talking about WW3. With a Cheeto in Office, a bunch of bomb carrying excitements, a Korean dude who looks like Eric Cartman, and a Boss ass Russian, I'd say if all Hell breaks loose, WE'RE FUCKED!!!!!!!! What started as a protest, turned into a Death Zone! Same with us in the US with BLM, Trump winning, etc. The violence and destruction in the past 5 years have gotten nuts! What I'm trying to say is, in the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get a long?"

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna build a Bunker and live like Hitler in the Downfall Youtube Parodies!

Identity confirmed, don't worry it's safe with me N.D.

1: there goes toy story 5...
2: they need to follow China's model, China is the Statesman of online shopping, from TMall to Taobao and even Amazon, these sites have one thing in common for things that ship to China, they are in the end bought in a mall or store by the user(S) selling them, add this with LIMITED SEASONAL quantities (so if it's gone it's gone for good) and you have a model which forces people who waited too long; to buy it from a normal store that had it (even though they don't realize that is the fact) also people end up going to the mall/store to try things out before buying. So stores still serve a purpose. Most stores are kept in malls, and the malls have children's areas and restaurant floors, and supermarkets with foreign goods, the mall works as a team with the biggest earners paying more rent and the smallest earners might pay close to nothing. such however is not true forever, there are high demand malls and low demand malls, low demand malls are usually a bit out of the way, yet will still see thousands of people a day (benefits of big cities), and contain all the stores that failed to sell enough to afford the rent in malls in prime shopping areas (which see millions of people a day).

point is, limit the quantity of something unless it sells big. start with a quantity and price that does OK to support you. and don't make any more unless there is a high demand for it. also don't tell customers there wont be any more let them see it get scarce and out of stock first. then when there are enough serious people looking for it confirm it's back in stock but with limited quantity (much smaller than before) also raise the price a bit.

4: the elephant in the room; :errg Trump made a mistake of listening to biased deep state US intelligence that is trying to build a democrat/liberal narrative to the world. first he allied with the syrian rebels, next he failed to consider that Russia had proof that showed the plant containing the chemical weapons exploded due to crossfire from ISIS and Syrian Rebel missiles. it wasn't Syria that used the weapons on the region, it was the problem people fighting near a fucking chemical weapons facility.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:29 am
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]