Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #76 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #76
Hell-o & whalecum to the 76th edition of HSN!

- We lost Adam West at age 88 after a short battle with Leukemia. West was best known for playing Batman in the 1966 show of the same name. May he Rest In Peace.

- A P-P-P-P-POWERBALL ticket in sold in California worth $447 Million... HOLY FUCK!!! This will be the 10th largest Powerball jackpot in U.S History!

- E3 has begun and Microsoft introduced the "Xbox One X", the most powerful home console ever made. At $500 it better have games!... FOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUR K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Kingdom Hearts 3 has been announced for the 10 Billionth fuckin' time, but it has a trailer :D, but will it take another 25 years to be released?

- Finally, HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?! This year, Scientists are conducting research on using Stem Cells, laser therapy, an injected protein blend and electrical nerve stimulation to bring a clinically brain dead person back to life... SWEET FUCK ASS OF KIMMY JONG UN!!! However, the first trial in India failed, because nobody signed up. However, a second one in Philadelphia-based Bioquark is gonna try this shit out.

Combining the fact that we're developing Cancer killing Nanobots, 3-D Printed Organs, and Digital Immortality, we're hopefully close to giving the Grim Reaper the middle finger! If it all goes well and works, my depression of passing will finally be over!!! cooki: cooki: cooki: ... Except if we get blown up... or if we get shot in the heads... of if the shit malfunctions... still, IT'S GONNA BALLIN'!!!

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna become RoboCop!!!

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #76
Moar news!!!
Prepare for hell! HAHAHAH!

Attack on bi-partisan baseball practice event from both Dems and Reps. One goes down, the ownage continues, bitches.

As you know, the trauma drama of Trussia Tzar rips a new one. This time, resurrecting age old McCarthyism against the Red Scare, Bolshevism, and of course yours truly, the Tzar. Same be said for Solomonians. Even the whole of the Berlin Wall, Iron Curtain, and NATO knows of your relations. Covering for your spy friends w/o legal justification? I doubt not. Eastern blockade, man your battle stations!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
madass,

when people pass they either become part of a data network moving at speeds greater than light, or they are disconnected from the network and disintegrate into chaos forever.

but those who are connected to the network can return even to this world, even if their body fell into a black hole, none of that matters. matter and data can be recreated in an instant.

also they found noah's ark (the real one, it's all fossilized right where God said it'd be)
also they found the Ark of the Covenant and no one can move it. the arab who was digging in the cave with the team first stumbled into the room containing the ark and quickly ran out saying 'fuck it I'm not working here ever agian, I'm out .. and wouldn;t say what was in the cavern. kinda funny cause arabs are muslim and they can;t deal with being in the same room as the ark.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:15 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
In other news, some crazy britbong dinosaur wants to ban secure passwords on the internet.

4 pcs.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
A populist party in Finland split in two due to the old leader of the party saying "Me too old, me goes to eat sausages". He's still the minister of Foreign affairs. Weird they put a nationalist there. And all the members of the cabinet that were in the old party moved to the new party because Prime minister said that they don't want to work with a party that is going to die or something like that. I don't really follow stuff. I just happened to read something today. Also apparently some people are annoyed about this. Because they say that they didn't vote this new group they voted the old party. Weird, they should just accept that the politicians that were elected are still elected.

TL;DR: A Finnish Populist party split into two, sucks to be them. I don't support them so, good for me?

The Finnish Security Intelligence Service has announced that the the threat of terrorism in Finland has gone from low to risen. Finland isn't a place which no one cares anymore it seems. Gladly I still live in place that is of no importance so I doubt here will be any attacks.

Should I start making more news about Finland and what's going on here? Those two were interesting in my opinion so i thought i'd share them.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:29 am
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
In other news, some crazy britbong dinosaur wants to ban secure passwords on the internet.

Flat what

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:43 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
PuristMcBumass wrote:
Should I start making more news about Finland and what's going on here? Those two were interesting in my opinion so i thought i'd share them.

Why the fuck not? Go for it!

Natsuki wrote:
YomToxic wrote:

Flat what

Yes.
*HORROR SCREECH*

4 pcs.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Holy hell, requiring a back door key? You need a secure way to do that. That's not new. Removal of encryption to data transmissions or just identification submissions? That's an open to intelligence attacks.

I can't say for the back door because there's always gonna be some disclosure agreements that certain entities must comply with the authorities and things like that. If the back door key is itself a risk, yes, there needs to be a secure way to use the key or least it be a Trump puppet of agency (Twitter or what not as news or press source? Guess what? It isn't! So is user-created content).

To remove encryption for data transmission or identification submission is definitely a open breach for attack. The article clearly states that notation. You know, I used to do in-person transactions as I had a trust in the employee's credentials. However, a few scandals left me to mistrust. This is particularly true for a gang of few (maybe even more) shitty people that I encountered during my lifetime. Not that I really know these people, but they become quite 1984 Big Brother and I would like at least a select few to fall into eternally regrettable traps.
So yeah, I can't go in-person anymore, good enough reason to use more discreet methods, with technology or not. I don't want encryption to go away, it's working well enough for me.

I recently purchased those things in what you call a Yubico key. I forgot the terminology, but I suppose it is the future. It's basically a hardware requirement registered as a identification method. Some people will complain about the lack of convenience, but it would still be a step up in security, and best of all, less tax on your brain. Of course, like any hardware, it can be subject to various things, but at least it's in physical life, with good and bad. I love how it works out for me, maybe people, even the PM, should look into this.

Now, not all hardware could be guaranteed with trust. There are reasons for regulations. This is especially true for some spyware hardware out there. That's right, not authorized installation of surveillance systems, not some nasty software, spying hardware! The entire design was meant for it. It doesn't get any worse than that. I'm looking and convicting you, television camera.

Well, while we all like to talk smack and shit. Words of wisdom: Don't forget to defend yourselves!

---

About that Noah's Ark thing, the group who made such claims are the very same "fraudulent" group of sensationalism. link for report
Yeah, fuck those christian/khristian guys, if they didn't get with the fucking program, they can get the fuck out of fuck. Besides, there's other points of concern to actually be wary of!

---

OMG, well, maybe not anymore. I don't know if this bitch shitbagger is watching, but D. Trump wants to hand back Cuba to Russia. He's doing favors to try curb NATO in peacekeeping. He's repealing John F. Kennedy's policy. Well, maybe not, but he's doing favors for Russia by allowing injustice with tipping the scale of "brinkmanship balance". He azraelite. He can eat a dick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:05 pm
Profile WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]