Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Yet another Democrat arrested for CP 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Yet another Democrat arrested for CP
https://patriotunitednews.com/another-d ... ***%20Bust!

LUL... yep. we all know they are all in on it. now they are selling out low rank and file members to appear as if they are not guilty. while at the same time posting a rediculously low bail for this level of crime and he'll probably get off with reduced charges and some sneaky "at home sentence" with a "ban" from engaging with minors on the internet.

optics.

but yeah the more they fail in office the more they have to find someone like this to make it look like they support law and order. I wonder if some big leak is about to drop involving some senior democrat and CP so they are buffing for it by attempting to prosecute a lowbie to distract.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Yet another Democrat arrested for CP
This reminds me of a John Fitzgerald Kennedy, whose time in office of presidency, went shit down to the barrel! No, he literally died due to his freakin' mishap! That incident, was a real fiasco! That's for real!

Then, where's the shady cover up come from?

Well, it all started with the Cuba missile crisis and Invasion of Pigs or something like that, lol. Oh, Bay of Pigs, why do they call it that way? Anywhom, it was a close draw and some people got their feathers ruffled up like shit. Because things are a little bit, well, nuclear brinkmanship, with a set of diplomacy dis and dat at hand, there needs to be something to off edge the crisis at hand.

The civil rights movement, what great timing! Sorry for Martin Luther King, who had become a puppet for this cover up facade? I wonder what other thorny tricks will be pulled?

---

There was something creepy and unsettling about JFK. He was definitely charismatic, or attention grabbing. He also seem to have some personality problem, like he was some dumb ass set up like target practice for the office's term. No one read the fine print, but I guess someone will have to do the job! He's like, Donald Trump?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]