Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 (Anime) Body Pillow (Covers)? 
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 (Anime) Body Pillow (Covers)?
I was wondering if anyone ever made a topic about this. I mean, it seems more trivial than a ding dong or something like that.

While it could be embarrassing, I am weighing against the notion of sex dolls or even sex robots? Anyways, body pillows can be comfort tools of fluff fluff, snuggles, and things like that.

Whatevers, go ahead post blah blah blah or whatevers.

Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/08-Morfeus-fling_a_stone_at_spitting_cumuli.ogg
hearing aid

UH OH...

Mon May 06, 2019 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: (Anime) Body Pillow (Covers)?
I'm weighing for sex robots.

I think sex robots is a whole new level, closest to the real thing.

Body pillow could be nice, but having some drawing of a person does not change it being just a pillow for me.

Enjoy your loli pillow dude, if it works for you :)

The music box is broken, or is it? It starts to play and a haunting tune fills the air. I awake suddenly from my dream, there is no music box and yet there it is, a tiny one, nestled in my hand and I awake from the dream again as if I were peeling an onion. It’s a dream no matter how far I go; I can never reach reality, trapped in an endless nightmare.

Tue May 07, 2019 2:15 am
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
To me, it's like the ultimate girlfriend, I mean you can take her out anywhere and probably everybody respect that (because they got one too). You can just say some excuse about camping and needing some sleep or something like that. You can go all macho and wear her over your shoulders behind your head. Plus, probably nobody would steal your girl, as long you can wrap it up to you with a cord. If the cover is the only concern, tie her around your waist, man.

I found out that these pillows are very good listeners, also they very flexible. She be a good volume too.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/08-Morfeus-fling_a_stone_at_spitting_cumuli.ogg
hearing aid

UH OH...

Tue May 07, 2019 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Ever tried making a pillow fort out of 'em?

Fri May 10, 2019 1:43 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I tried, but certainly for sofa cushions. Quite cramped, either ways, even when I was young. Pillows tend to be more Cyclopean masonry than ashlar masonry.

Other news, pillow parts can be great burlap sacks or even armor/shield cushion (provided with enough [proper] material).

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
hearing aid

UH OH...

Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
RV-007 wrote:
I tried, but certainly for sofa cushions. Quite cramped, either ways, even when I was young. Pillows tend to be more Cyclopean masonry than ashlar masonry.

Other news, pillow parts can be great burlap sacks or even armor/shield cushion (provided with enough [proper] material).

I imagine crashing some girl's pajama party, they are having a regular pillow fight and then I come in, full pillow armor and pillow sword, terrorizing the shit out of them.

The music box is broken, or is it? It starts to play and a haunting tune fills the air. I awake suddenly from my dream, there is no music box and yet there it is, a tiny one, nestled in my hand and I awake from the dream again as if I were peeling an onion. It’s a dream no matter how far I go; I can never reach reality, trapped in an endless nightmare.

Sat May 11, 2019 10:46 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]