Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Burning/SCOURING Paper Advice/Instructions/Discussions 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 Burning/SCOURING Paper Advice/Instructions/Discussions
Have you ever wanted to be that rich guy in pajamas, sorting out mail and letters, then tossing the rejects into the fireplace? You can just watch the fire blaze like just what your scenery is like for your home. Oh course, you got to watch if you get burned or breathed in too much smoke. I don't know much about this, but am willing to get feedback of all kinds. Might learn something.

I am forming some mail burning techniques.

Methods!
Spoiler: show
1. Before burning into a trashed up cooker pot, place the paper flatly into the pot. Flatly like a book on a desk. If you stack the stack standing up, you will have to repeat several burning methods to completely burn up to just a few scrabbles left. If you can, try to get your most confidential mail on top to ensure burning privacy assurance.

2. Put the pot on a outside area where wind doesn't reside too often. This is to prevent getting yourself and your clothes burned and spread smoke all around the place (wind however can help quicken burns, but they are a messy side effect too). Do place the pot away from anything touching the building or roof (building and roof included)!

3. Spray some (noted) flammable liquid on the stack to ensure quicker burns. As much as I may like to watch the fire the whole day, I don't got much free time.

4. Okay, the tricky part. Using a burner, burn up some paper, and walk away from the flame direction (or get caught on fire!) towards the pot. Drop the burned paper to the edge of the stack (I hope you stack vertically or lest you be repeating step 3, 4, and 5 again and again and again). The flame should touch most of the stacked papers in one go and proceed to consume the material.

5. If stack is vertical, you should be watching it burning like a bloomed flower going into a fold reversal. This is especially for the horizontal stack; use a (nonflammable) prodding tool to flip/stir/split up to-be-burned paper. This is to ensure easier, not quicker burns. This is also to control page position, sometimes, the fire can't eat through a booklet (this is where wind helps but I still wouldn't recommend it).

6. At some point, the fire might phase out, emitting smoke and shit like that. You need to repeat step 3, 4, and 5 a couple of times.

7. You might spend an hour or so until you reach some little unburnt scraps that need more heat. Let the pot cool and smoke out. With worn safety gloves, carry the pot with mostly ashes to a place for bury (dirt, sand, etc). Flip the pot down to the ground, leaving the ashes to fall. Lift the pot to a nonflammable place to resume cooling. With your prod tool, sort out the ashes from the scraps. Put the scraps into a pile and prepare step 4 and 5 for the scraps. The scraps should burn up with the rest of the ashes, leaving a sigh of smoky relief. With a shovel or mattock, dig up a low level hole for the ashes and push them inside. Bury the ashes. With a jar filled with water, pour onto the ashy remains, both open and buried. And you're done, take a refreshing break, you earned it after sweating through the volcanic ordeal.

Note that this situation doesn't happen too often. I also found out that a link from quora.com mentions a better alternative using water and bleach soaked stack. Now, I'm not sure how the chemicals would eat at the ink, but I doubt they could. Wish there was a better, easier, and safer method to deal with paper refuse.

Anyways, I hope you find this advice stuff useful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Burning Paper Advice/Instructions/Discussions
Build a stove for ashing the papers. Maybe you could boil a cuppa joe with the heat and have enough ashes to stick in a compost heap?

4 pcs.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:19 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
When i have any mail that i need to burn i put them in the sauna stove. Good for starting a fire.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:57 am
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Post Re: Burning/SCOURING Paper Advice/Instructions/Discussions
Now, I would burn a bunch of papers together, but only when I have (fueled) stack full of them.

When you just have to deal with the ink, cutting them up is a chore that also requires sweeping up the pieces, throwing a stirred heap at a time. As mentioned before, I can't vouch for stirring up bleached water to corrode up the ink, but I did find another method to tear up sensitive/personal information shit.

If you ever heard of a scouring pad, which should be common enough to acquire a kitchen equipment, you can use it to scour the information into sheds, layer by layer. It's probably better to wet the paper first. Just think it as a painter's way. It's not too hard and you don't have to focus too much on fueling up fires and clearing smoke. While manual, it's more better than a paper shedder due to intelligent led operation.

Sounds good.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Post Re: Burning/SCOURING Paper Advice/Instructions/Discussions
Okay, forget the scouring pads. It's like your momma slaving over the kitchen stove!

I can't believe I didn't write it down.

If you ever got a POCKET STONE (SHARPENING STONE designed to sharpen knives), use it to rub out the various information from your personals. The material is harder than any fucking pad, and it's almost like an eraser, a really tuff eraser, one that grips the paper.

You still got your work cut out for you, but it's more directly methodically. Easier? Yes. Efforless? Dream on, girlfriend.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]