Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other things 
Level 14
Level 14

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other th
The last several posts talked about either attempts of mitigating rooftop trespassing/ambushes or burglaries. The rooftop post dwells into a bit of trespassing criminal elements. The rooftop post gets its own trespassing countermeasure post because it is trespassing without readily accessible detection/transverse. You wouldn't normally see or know where is the intruder.

This post is to address this element, at least on a general level.

Now, given the situation in concrete evidence, countermeasures against burglaries are given the higher emphasis. However, we sometimes forget that trespassing, is itself, a crime. Burglary involves the unlawful entry of a building or the like of a similar nature. Trespassing involves the unlawful entry of land (aka real property). The land definition consists of surface, subsoil, and airspace. There's trespassing to person and chattel, but those are usually acts outside the means of unlawful entry.

So, what to do about trespassing, especially trespassing of land? The common countermeasures are usually some anti-trespassing sign and some camera. The methods aren't exactly countering the offense because it is not exactly direct enough. A sign is just some notice, just a louder notification. I don't think a sign itself would constitute enough force, but it's still something for the cops to note down. I mean, I think it's obvious that the laws against trespassing should prevail over useless and unlawful excuses. Having a sign to just enforce this law is so ridiculous, but you go with the ropes and roll with it. Yeah, get a sign, maybe more.

There's also the fence, which would work to some degree, as long its purpose isn't compromised, then it should work.

Cameras can help report on trespassers, but it won't do much good if the use of masks and disguises are in place. In times, it can be an useless reporting investment in terms of limited output from the time, effort, and money spent. However, if you are viewing the footage yourself and don't care for the matter of identity, then a detection would do wonders to provide you a time gap and some breathing space to quickly prepare for the situation. This rings true for trespassing of land that might escalate into immediate distress, especially felonies. That means assault, ambush, battery, murder, attempted murder, robbery, etc.

Now, we are at the core of the issue. Would it be okay to shoot at a trespasser? The situation varies. The presiding laws are both the castle doctrine and stand-your-ground law, not duty to retreat. When it becomes necessary to defend against serious crimes, is usually the green go. And that's the gist of it, given the vagueness of the murky. Just make sure to get the sign as a measure to lawful compliance.

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/moonie/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Level 14
Level 14

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other th
There is also the "No loitering, no soliciting" sign, but that's for areas adjacent to public property. So if someone is lingering about on the border of private property, that usually means they're spying and setting up for a scheme of some sort. It can just be theft, but there are serial killers, and I mean the sexual types. Soliciting can be a front for a scam, info probing, interior probing, or even worse, a carried out attempted trespassing and burglary by group. Of course, it would just be an straight up assault and robbery of the person who let his/her/its confidence get the best of him/her/it.

While I do like the assertive tone of the posted sign, it is not actually a deterrence. It's like a fucking permit, paralegal practice, all those things. If you want a real deterrence, prepare both indirect/direct defense in case things go down fast. The "No loitering, no soliciting" sign would help in the aftermath. Sometimes, the law requires you to enforce by initiative. If you got loitering going on, it's best not to confront or be seen. The agent(s) have already targeted the premise so better to be safe than exposed. If you can, try calling the authorities to check up on the what's-the-scheme-going-to-be. If you got soliciting going on, oh man, you can be in deep shit. Try at the first utmost, to avoid contact and keep guard against trespassing. If you cannot avoid contact, do your utmost best to end the soliciting as fast as possible. Tell the agent of your disinterest and get going to inform the authorities about the solicitation in progress. You can tell the agent beforehand in an attempt to end the scam front. Of course, you can just bolt and break away as fast as you fucking can. You are not obligated to obey solicitors, especially of confrontation or hot prowl burglary. You must then check for any trespassing that could take place during the distraction. Because of the potential of sophistication, rash action might be the best possible outcome in this scenario. Hell, I had been solicited by suspicious people during my tertiary education days. I was fucking asked for my personal information too! It might not be the worse of the worst, but it was certainly a hellish experience. It's like ghetto days, and you're just trying to fulfill the gentry quota. You just can't avoid it. En garde? Sheesh! Well, anyways, rash action may also involve handling and readying firearm. Why? Well, it's not to scare (but you might impose a threatening gesture/posture) the agent off. In very rare cases, you may need to show that you mean business. With a firearm handled and readied, you can close off communications and check for any trespassing that may happen during the distraction. This is the optimum of rash action. Still, if things are to go down, it is best to post a "No loitering, no soliciting" sign on a front sided window.

Well, I guess since things will go down, especially with the corona recession, you might need to do it. Loitering and soliciting are instances of pretense, which could evolve into a confrontational act, usually of a deliberate design. No one wants to be noticed (exposed is the correct term, vulnerable under public scrutiny, with no guarantee to safeguard against risks), but you know how's the law go.

YEAH, SLEEP OBVIOUSLY MEANS TO STEAL! YEAH!

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/moonie/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors;
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3