Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other things 
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other th
Time Limit: Budget/Safe Method in Virtual and Physical Transitions of Parcel Returns with Online Retail?

Self Destruct Sequence 30 sec. (edited)
Aliens's Movie Nostromo AI Self Destruct Sequence Edited to 30 seconds.

Link

So okay, there comes a time when you're tossing between online/virtual and physical shopping prepping transitions, and you need to return some items that you may not need in your possession or likewise. Then again, you may not feel like returning, but you may like that refund/exchange option! Not to mention that you have a deadline before the return grace period expires! Like shopping, it may cost you here as well!

Obviously, the online retailer will provide you some online return labels along with instructions. If you're like anyone else in this world, printing can be a bitch. You will need a acceptable file format for printing/referencing. If your printer cannot do (which may die out during these times), then some office store may provide the printing service. Before you go to the store, you will need a acceptable file format for printing/referencing!

First thing you do is to get printing on those online return labels, but don't print as hard copy (you could, but tons of printing error risk). Instead, try to find an option to print as .pdf file format. This format should be acceptable for the store's printers. However, if not, you can always select and copy the labels. Paste the copied labels in a image editing tool, where you can save the images into another acceptable file format for printing. .jpg should suffice, sorry fanbois, no quality visual file formats (e.g. .png, .bmp, .tif, etc). This is the business office, not the art office.

Have the .pdf/.jpg file formats copied into a usb. Email would work, but who knows what happens in these crazy times? If things go offline, you still have your offline soft copies at hand. With the soft copies stored in the usb, you are expected to keep the device in strict safekeeping until after printing. When you're ready for printing, head to the store and prepare to pay up for goods produced. If pay is accepted, proceed with the usb program. The printer should have a screen to provide output feedback. Use the printer interface to configure your print settings, but remember to print in color. I am not sure what the term 'should' implies, but maybe I'm just paranoid about the matter of some obstruction? Once you have your prints, you may delete the soft copies and stop strict safekeeping. Usbs could be damaged just to let you know!

Too bad you can't assemble the parcel in the office store. It will look shady. It's time to bring your labels outside the store and assemble elsewhere. You might even have to come back at a later time. Welcome to the virtues of snail mail!

Anyways, just cut out the labels and read up on the pre-labeling, labeling, and un-labeling instructions. If possible, follow up on them. Fill in any expected forms in the labels. No stamps required, or at least from the current time of this post first created. I say you're going to need some clear packaging tape for sure. Clear tape is to hold labels onto the box, but allow visibility of label information. Brown packaging tape is expected to enclose box lids/flaps to the box. You can try only clear tape, but it doesn't look so official. Some labels go outside, while at least the said product barcode is to go inside the mailed parcel. The return instructions should tell you which type of parcel carrier pickup locations are allowed. You are to find one location at your behest convenience. If not specified, I suggest to visit a parcel carrier office to mail the package for you. You are to pay for the service fee.

And that's about it, it's easy enough, but not everyone knows from the get go. OPPS! RETURN PERIOD EXPIRED!! TOO SLOW!!! It's one thing to copy for mail, it's another for parcel. It's another to deal with online transition to offline transition and vice versa. I mean, it's all on the web, you know? And then there's physical stuff too. Match and compare, match and compare! It's a boring and tedious topic, yes, but it's something to adjust adapt to. Could come in handy one day. This is a parcel post, thank you for reading this post.

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other th
EDIT: December 31, 2021

Well, fuck! I guess that even 4chan archive auto deletes too! Well, fuck 4chan! You fail it! You can't trust those fucking js too, they do site acquisitions and spam churn the content into a meaningless void. Well, every dog has its fucking days!

WELCOME BACK, CORONA CHAN, IN TRUE GLORY!!!
LET'S CELEBRATE FOR THE END OF THE OLD YEAR AND THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW!
No spoilers coverage!

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4