Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist? 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist?
So NRA was a hunter's safety, training, and outdoors agency. Now, it's about gun rights. Unfortunately, gun rights about what? Some say that the police are the highest member population. Significant enough that the agency might be a secret/unofficial police agency. It might be acting with some undercover agenda to take away gunz!!!

Some say that it is truly a gun rights activist, but like any form of government, checks and balances need to be confirmed. National Rifle Association? Well, better check if it's real federal or unitary state governance! Rights? It didn't have rights in their name!

---

I decided to make this topic a general spam because it's a fucking mystery on what's the NRA and its relationship with whatevers. Oh, maybe some dude inquired about gun registration to whatever it is to whatevers (as if). Well, the cops can seize them gunz for reasons involving straw purchases and whatsoever! Of course, you can start up your own gun collection or testify about a coronavirus savage frenzy! It's crazy out there!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Post Re: What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist?
Oh, about that Sandy Hook shooting, come on now. Get real.

The mandatory public schools are (partly) funded by the military for any potential recruits. It changes it to a grunt farm. It's basically a fucking Nazi camp prison environment!

Safety? Be it guns or police, anything can be a double edge sword. Master the fucking arts! It's the survival of the fittest!

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
The NRA is weak, and should be replaced.

4 pcs.

Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
About that police thing, assuming that's what you're referring to, it's just the matter of irony that the faith in the police be in either unwavering, wavering, or just wobbly. Maybe there's what you call no 'no evacuation of civilians' situation training. Arguments on that guns be blasting like the Wild West do appear as it's a 'better than nothing' solution, even though it's a make-shift solution.

---

To me, the NRA, which I mostly fear for being too strong in the matter of centralism/unitarianism, could be concocting some sort of plan to regulate the use of firearms. Hell, even both the ammo and range requirements/restrictions! No, airsoft ain't the real deal, and inside simulation ain't either! Eventually, there needs to be an address to dust and water contamination conditions.

What I am afraid of is that by forsaking 'separation of powers', 'checks and balance', and other constitutionalities, the NRA can be swayed under a single or few entities. Then, that's when people not in the favor of special interests would be denied their rights, and I mean their constitutional rights.

---

Unrelated to NRA...

I get it, I get it, some people like their x>=25 round capacity magazine. It's just that you gonna be some storage to cover just home defense readiness. For me, getting snug and fit is a good thing. Of course, if you know how to master the fung shei of branch of accessories, more power to you.

Oh, and watch out for those bullet tips, it is sensitive, and thus a potential fire/gas-work. Auto/speed loader device might be safer for loading... then again, maybe not as you still mess with it! Unloader is probably better though.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Woo!!!

Some of that registration/permit/certificate/license in some of the more populous/important states have high taxes in renewal fee and low skimming renewal periods! They are to tax you up! Having a certain good will definitely be a budget crunch. It would become a part of your utility bills!

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
RV-007 wrote:
So NRA was a hunter's safety, training, and outdoors agency. Now, it's about gun rights. Unfortunately, gun rights about what? Some say that the police are the highest member population. Significant enough that the agency might be a secret/unofficial police agency. It might be acting with some undercover agenda to take away gunz!!!

Some say that it is truly a gun rights activist, but like any form of government, checks and balances need to be confirmed. National Rifle Association? Well, better check if it's real federal or unitary state governance! Rights? It didn't have rights in their name!

---

I decided to make this topic a general spam because it's a fucking mystery on what's the NRA and its relationship with whatevers. Oh, maybe some dude inquired about gun registration to whatever it is to whatevers (as if). Well, the cops can seize them gunz for reasons involving straw purchases and whatsoever! Of course, you can start up your own gun collection or testify about a coronavirus savage frenzy! It's crazy out there!

the NRA is a club, it's a membership only club. you cannot join the club unless you are proven to have a working knowledge of the following:

1: you have to take a gun safety course making you watch videos about gun accidents and telling you how to avoid it and what not to do.
2: you have to take a written test about gun safety and pass with 100%.
3: you have to learn and demonstrate the correct ways to hold and secure a fire-arm. Including handing it to others and storage.
4: you have to know the parts of firearms and how to dissasemble and clean one to keep it functioning in good condition.
5: you have to watch boring info movies about "shoot or don't shoot" "this man is approaching you, you see this", red screen "please pause this video". "OK now what would you do shoot or don't shoot" continue video yeah the guy was comign at you with a bow and arrow and was shooting to kill, correct answer was cap his ass.. no that guy was pulling his license out of his pocket, the correct answer was don't shoot. etc.
6: you have to actually have a gun instructor watch you fire the following weapons; Hand gun, Bow and arrow, Air Rifle, Rifle and shotgun. you must be able to consistently hit the bullseye or score higher than some amount of points out of so many shots with each weapon.

Other than that becoming a member is really easy, my mom and dad became members. mamma can use a gun. I suck at shotguns so I was unable to get NRA membership. seriously you can't aim with shotguns.. how the heck can you hit a clay pigeon dead on when you're buckshot can be carried off by the wind? and the delay between firing and hitting because of air resistance means you need to predict where the clay pigeon will be rather than actually aim at it like with a rifle.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:25 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
And yeah, after what I've seen in yankeeland, 500-round drum magazines and quad-guns on computer-guided motion-tracking mounts is entirely justified, even necessary in the case of a large mob of looters.

4 pcs.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Wow, judging from the mandatory step, looks like the NRA is the prepper for the police academy.

I just want to clarify that the renewal might not actually be required @ all, but it's a good police snoop (from probable cause to beyond a reasonable doubt) to check for carried goods. Regardless, I hope for the best in investments. Be that in privilege or defense, especially in terms of renewal protocols.

---

For politics and stupidity, the surge of supposedly goods purchases involve the eventual renewal periods. If ignored, it's fine, it's a matter of exchange given. You get what you pay for; you get what you didn't pay for (in other words, you can be considered/labeled as a criminal).

For any law-abiding citizen that wants to keep out the scope of the law, they will do their best to keep up with the legal fees plus instructional courses that go along with it. Failure to do so will increase suspicion with conviction if given enough time. And there will be recurring periods. I'm guessing that the purchasers will complain in the midst of the coronavirus and blm shockwaves. How long will these events last? Will it be long enough for people to run for it, even if it's nowhere? Even worse, will these law-abiding citizens will use their goods as the third event, most namingly, a tsunami of crime waves in the midst of a 1920s/1970s~1980s recession scenario?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
police need to go through an even more rigorous training system before they are allowed to be an armed officer.

The largest problem with renewal as a method to curb gun crime is a 3000+ mile long border with mexico and gangs in mexico intent on bringing in unregistered mexican, colombian and argentinian weapons many times semi-automatics or illegal varieties.. yes there are guns that are already illegal in the USA. only criminals use them. there is no way to track or find them, many are made from molds at home in mexico so there is no purchase record.

Politics and crazies: there are proven links between shooters and left wing sympathizers, typically the shooter will be insane and released from a mental institution recently, then somehow obtain a firearm and records will indicate they will have been in counseling by a left wing psychiatrist. the psychiatrist always insists they never groomed this person to commit the crime. but we know whats going on. they attempt to organize these events baroque works style, such as in gun violence artificially pushing crazies behind the scenes and getting them gun access so after they go nuts and shoot people up, the pols can organize for gun bans and removing the right to bear arms. and as in BLM protests planting bad cops who are willing to take a fall for "progress" who intentionally kill people to give police a bad name to fuel political events before an election.

What america needs is to clean the political, and psychiatric, and educational, and legal systems of left wing activists.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:27 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Getting outside the renewal problem a bit, it's not the ban that's too restricting (with some exceptions to populous/important states), but it's the restrictions around the allowance. A prime example would be the renewal requirements. Paying up (cost prohibitive) fees plus (cost prohibitive) courses within a few years. It's like it's own prison college! You need a defense lawyer specializing in a very specific search, namingly...

PCP!

Link

Fuck, I bet them numerous goods owners might go PCP as a potential crime wave heats up.

---

Reply to post in progress...

While I do hate contraband, I have to say that if it helps the second amendment so be it as constitutional as possible. Out there, thanks to the legal restrictions, corona whatevers virus scare, and maybe even more of blm (spinning out of control?), people are having a hard time getting guns when they need it the most for areas undergoing PCP attacks with depleted services. I say that such supplies could actually be a blessing against PCP wackos/gangs. We all just need to have a steady supply just in case. An exchange for goods perhaps?

As for politics, I don't care who's who. We all need to remember the constitution and the values and beliefs that back the document up. Sometimes, there's a want to be a star or some shining champion of light. We don't need that, as it's not necessary. School shooters who go crazy? It's crazy, but there are also legitimate mass shooting/murders. It's usually some guys who's job got terminated, and now, he experienced a domino loss afterwards. He had lost his badge of honour. He got nothing to lose, but his last final act of defiance. Cops turning up the police brutality rage? I admit that there would be isolated actors despite similar motives. I mean, it's not like they follow up with the knee stomp you know? If there is enough evidence of death by OD, there needs to be test cases of different variable for comparison.

Despite the whohey, we must maintain that the judicial branch has the final say in these things. Impartiality is the code of conduct, is it?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
HEY! DON'T SHOOT!

I was just wondering about if there is a 'guns matter' movement going on, and I happened to browse a 'black guns matter' movement. It's a very very peculiar article of gun laws skepticism.

I was viewing a facebook (sorry, I know it's facebook, but specialists can do with what they can) video.
https://www.facebook.com/BusinessInside ... 619602930/

In this video, Maj Toure, mostly known for the movement, explains that (all) US gun control are racist. Its methods might be fees or procedures. Its origin was born from the Black Code, its wings sweep into the Antebellum South, US Civil War, US Reconstruction Era, and to this present day. Whether the continued sentiments be from the Union, or a peace agreement between both the Union and the Confederacy, no one got the full picture just yet! However, there is even excerpts dating back to the days of the Constitution!
Transcripts of video of explanation below:
https://www.businessinsider.com/black-g ... ent-2020-6
https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-slave ... -amendment

Up next, is a (prepare yourselves to self-education, tv viewers!) written piece about the NRA. And this gets quite interesting.
https://breakermag.com/black-guns-matte ... he-trumps/

In this article, it mentions that the NRA promoted anti-gun laws in history. There was mention of conspiracy with Ronald Reagan, as governor, to ban open carry laws. Of course, it might been the Black Panthers that might have caused a spook to (probably) justify the creation and revision of the Mulford Act afterwards. I wouldn't really care about open carry laws because it just increases the likelihood of someone trying to jack a gun and people have to watch for you like you going on to showdown. Then, there was another argument about a Saturday Night specials ban, but even if allowed, the very privilege (or right) of carried goods come at recurring cost prohibitive renewal fees (yes, courses included). Oh yeah, Reagan, a president, got shot by a banned gun. Once again, there seems to be some reaction situation going on, but the history of anti-gun laws seems to persevere by constitutional tradition. I'm not sure from here. Either ways, looks like the organization needs to make obstacles to be heard? Forgetting the roots or yielding utmost loyalty to the executive/government/republic over the people? Let the judges sound out the verdict!

About Trump?
Well, many conservatives pine for Trump for conservatives pursuits. However, the attempt at renewed assault weapons ban at a federal level was almost undeterred, but went abashed. No thanks to the Lanza's Sandy Hook Elemental School shooting incident. Thankfully, the senate knew it was a state thing, not a rampage sweeping across (or roving throughout the countryside of) Europe/America. Still, some states decided to jump it for reasons outside state jurisdiction. SORRY, THAT WAS OBAMA, WHO WAS UNDERSTANDING ENOUGH TO RESPECT RIGHTS? And yes, mostly importantly, The article speaks of the federal bump stocks ban. This cause and effect started by the Paddock's Las Vegas shooting and dominated by the Cruz's Douglas High School shooting incident. Yeah, maybe that guy travels alot before he shoots up some place(s). And yes, country music can be a strange thing for Las Vegas. It really depends on the gambling culture really. Yes, I myself hate it. I mean, they act like they was from the roots or something. Country music is actually quite new (and contortly mixed or combined) compared to older/real folk, pilgrim/monk, western, or southern music of the US. Stephen Paddock was probably a conservative country music and/or Trump hater. Then again, there's some distraught family history there too. Given the background, I say that father Benjamin Paddock's criminal career probably influence his sons in how to live their lives. The guy did said that he sleeps during the day; maybe he is afraid of noisy concert goers impeding/robbing his peaceful years in retirement. Ah, the dispowerment after all the hardship, the labor. At the least, he ought to use his benevolent powers to bring in the nevada (GO JAZZ/CLASSICAL/TROPICAL LUXURY CULTURE!) flavour/protest or just use jurisdiction to boot out the racket should a more silence atmosphere suits him. Whatever the case, the country music people probably are Trump supporters and he probably need to return the flavour as some insurance agent. Thus, he banned bump stocks. And there's the 'large capacity' magazine ban, but that's really on a state level. Thank your states for granting your privileges rights, you Trump supporters.

---

I have to make a second paragraph for a specific explanation about the Trump on gun laws (partly for pouting my own personal opinion). That was weird about researching gun law history, but I had to sort out the shit. With the current shit flyng around, I had to figure out about the past/current trends of gun things. One thing for sure, it was definitely a facade of federal versus states politics. Gun rights are usually an insurance to protect rights ranging from property to privacy.

Asides from the rights outside, the bump stock ban was surely messed up in a plenty of ways. I know, the old retiree blasted hundred of dudes. Hell, even way better than Columbine! Well, I don't know, I mean, he old, old and retired, you know. Still, the ban means you lose your civilian fully auto! With bump stock versions, the cost usually stacks under a true assault rifle price. The benefit is basically going all out like Scarface! No selective fire! You shoot all fully auto from a semi!

Disclaimer:
Bump stocks are not considered assault rifles, but are considered machine guns (even though it was not considered as one). Aside from a few things (such being rebranded as a machine gun [and supposedly you have to hold forward the chassis {like aiming a spear or something like that} for repeat fire {loss of accuracy to be expected}; hey, that's the cost of retrofitting and working around corners]), the license/permit is usually/somewhat fair enough considering the gravity of the situation. What's even better is to disregard the definition! lol

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
After review of my post, I come to the conclusion that the historical origins of gun control may or may not come from the creation of the 2nd Amendment. It's just difficult to determine given the matter of how federal states work.

For quite a while, I didn't give much hoot about the open/concealed carry gun laws, but after some research about gun law history, it appears that the Sullivan Act, was the very first (publicated) law passed to control the freedom of gun whatevers. This act was made by some 1920s gangsta fucking corrupt president named Timothy Sullivan. And it's fucking New York! It's a very good reason to hate New York then.

Given what the bump stock is about, it could be just another political convenience as either fancy mancy or to try throw political rivals (it doesn't have to be the opposing party) in jail (with created, snapped fingers, out of the blue, gun law violation). Now, for which one? I don't even know, but let us stick to our you-know-what.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Man, I know that this post isn't really nra or gun politics per se, but whatevers.

Man, I got on a range a while back, but the trip was pretty much this. Fuck, it was (a bit) unnerving. Had to keep a breath ahead of myself.

Other than that, there are certainly treasures, even if intangible, underneath the sea.This is just some range anecdote, nothing more.
*As a range, this place is cool. I don't know about the other services, but it seems to be quite the ammo supply insurance given the work. No, it's not a shop. It is still quite the affordable range though!
*I think it's a great way to practice shooting, disassembling, and cleaning your gun. You can also experiment with your gun sights and accuracy. I admit that it's a indoors range, but at least it's a basic shooting range with no other conditions. Outdoors shooting range would have other range factors from wind elevation to light intensity.
*For me, my range experience was quite the testament. I can see how my scope was way off the center, despite excellent precision results (later youtube videos shows that I can readjust the scope turrets/dial if I test shoot on a specific paper target with scope dial correction measurements; only after to unscrew the turret screws from turrets with adjusted dial rating in place, dials removed and rotated by the respective axis to dial 0 on place of adjusted dial rating by memory [that's a lot of adjusting shit, how's anybody going to hunt for reals {I get it, we all farmers and shit so it's cool to tweak about adjusted measurements}; still, all because of wind in both horizontal {y} and vertical {z} axis at the least fucking slightest moment?; well then, fuck that shit, learn to swivel the barrel now and then like the olden days do!]). Removing the scope with the scope base adapter installed, leaves me at a disadvantage aiming with only the front sight visible. It was quite the strange testing experience to rely on recoil and front sight.
*Anyways, I'm learning more about where I stand on ground. I now walk the path towards non-scoped accuracy among other things outside shooting a gun (such as disassembly/cleaning/assembly/supplies).

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ugh, and when you have enough real life maintenance to deal with, there's the stupid gun politics MASQUERADES to deal with! Thanks alot for (maybe [blah blah blah] non-) interference, but okay.

Stupid party ideologies that flip flop over the centuries go blaming each other about whether gun control or gun freedom is either good or bad. It's like a theoretic college paper that didn't get a test run.

Whatevers, it boils down to at least a sound system. At most to get things done over election hearsay (be that either legislation, separation of powers, or checks and balances).

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Somewhere in the us, governor Gavin Newson signed in AB 2847 and AB 2362.

AB 2847 basically requires to @ least hold off unlimited numbers of owned handguns. While we all like the convenience of the lil ones, I realize that the potential renewal can add with the additive hobby purchases of goods and services. Plus, with extras, it's good, but maybe, too much can fall into the wrong hands.

AB 2362 hands out fines to gun stores for certain infractions, I wouldn't know of them in terms of specific details.

---

As for the fucking election in terms of Trump's reelection versus Joseph bin Laden, lol Biden, there's the poll count to look into and stuff. No, bio-metric safety locks are still not (completely) safe. I mean, if a finger/hand/eye gets cut off to be used as a key, stealing/robbing a gun will be more gruesome in its own right. Of course, taking off the lock of stolen guns will take some time, but can be completed.

In terms of gun rights, I say that both is okay because it's usually some game show conservative bull to throw in some funky monkey wrench. Hell, even Barrack Obama was a Republican and he's still conservative! Even at the crossroads, there are state and federal level laws so what can I say? For me, some say it's the end of the fucking world, but get real green (if not pro-guns rights). I would rather vote for Howie Hawkins, lol.

Oh, in terms of gun cans/supplies, it is obviously the higher ground on guarantee/warranty/insurance/assurance, even MORE than any, fucking, right. That means 'FACT > GUARANTEE > RIGHT'. This is a fact that needs to be always, but subtly aware.

---

Some youtube music for thematic effects?

GG Allin & The Murder Junkies - Shoot, Knife, Strangle, Beat & Crucify
>=)

Link

Kai Engel - Curtains are Always Drawn - Official Music
-_- time to reflect and ponder

Link

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next