Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist? 
Level 13
Level 13

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist?
New tip.

About fixing stuck mags/magazines.

Sometimes, them maggie ammos just won't feed. The ammo gets stuck and shit. Well, the trick is to spank tha monkey till it starts ding ding ding! Out comes the sparkly sparkles! *winks* ;)

Neither speed loader/unloader could really fix that problem! Well, maybe the loader, but it might mess with the new follower types being plastic and all.

Just like back in 'nam, boi! 'NAM!
*pats knee*

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist nonrefugee transgressors;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Level 6
Level 6

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
RV-007 wrote:
So NRA was a hunter's safety, training, and outdoors agency. Now, it's about gun rights. Unfortunately, gun rights about what? Some say that the police are the highest member population. Significant enough that the agency might be a secret/unofficial police agency. It might be acting with some undercover agenda to take away gunz!!!

Some say that it is truly a gun rights activist, but like any form of government, checks and balances need to be confirmed. National Rifle Association? Well, better check if it's real federal or unitary state governance! Rights? It didn't have rights in their name!

---

I decided to make this topic a general spam because it's a fucking mystery on what's the NRA and its relationship with whatevers. Oh, maybe some dude inquired about gun registration to whatever it is to whatevers (as if). Well, the cops can seize them gunz for reasons involving straw purchases and whatsoever! Of course, you can start up your own gun collection or testify about a coronavirus savage frenzy! It's crazy out there!

So, as a gun toting american i can safely say the NRA is completely and utterly useless when it comes to actual gun rights. They really havent been all that effective at lobbying in a long time. Over the last 5-8ish years they sat on their hands while my state lobbied to put and pass two regulations on fire arms. One was a blatant contradiction to the 2nd Amendment and the other was passed just to be a nuisance to legal gun owners.

If you REALLY want to donate to an organization that will fight for the right to keep and bare arms donate to the 2A Foundation. They actually care.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 13
Level 13

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
As much as I am emphatic to the peasants under distress of being deprived of their liveihood, I must point out the dire situation is applying to all across the land. Firearms are not enough for these pressing times. Fortification, and I say steadfast fortification, is a necessary factor of basic needs. It may not be the absolutely vital, but it is still essential. Note that the needs restrictly require a contribution. And when it comes to needs, it comes to the matter of not rights, but survival.

Resources, materials, and surplus is very sparse to spare. Yeah, maybe there is a religious obligation to fulfill, like prophets of the past. To even attempt this noble act risks attracting attention to the raiders and marauders that pillage every settlement that they could find.

It's like not even wild west, not even nam; more like iron/viking/dark ages, only greater. Blood curdling cries. Befelling of civilizations. YAAAH!

---

But yeah, back on topic, the NRA wasn't supposed to be a firearm rights activist organization. It was originally some firearms instruction group. I don't know how it snagged the opportunity pretending to be the legendary champion of the constitution, but it did. To allow one to manage/control your freedoms is practically surrendering your freedoms. I'm quite sure that NRA is the very prime example of this consolidating deceptive/manipulative usurpation/tyranny. I have already mentioned this statement in the first post, if not clearly enough. I personally don't think that any national organization safeguarding constitutional rights did exist, at least in the past. Even so, it's a democratic/federal design so a 'winner takes all (rights) by couping a unitary state' scenario would be nigh impossible.

Maybe it's not the NRA we should be pessimistic about, but rather inquire why the fuck the government is attempting to control firearm rights. I mean, we can just push and push, but it will never get to the bottom, the cause for restriction. The government, from national to local levels, is restraining rights for some reason. I think that it usually implies a need to impose (martial) order, or an attempt to curtail societal collapse, which is the tipping scale for utter societal annihilation. Societal collapse that be of freedom or oppression.

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist nonrefugee transgressors;
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4