Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The INC Controversy of Windows, Jeffrey Epstein, and GNU 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 The INC Controversy of Windows, Jeffrey Epstein, and GNU
Omicron variant of Covid an avatar representing the ilk of Microsoft? Maybe I'm taking it too far. lol

---

Not many people talked about it, but the death of Jeffrey Epstein shed light upon any person to be thoroughly associated with him. While we all would like to isolate the actor, sometimes the matter in the risks of exposure is enough to present reasonable danger. Before Epstein died, he had forged connections with Bill Gates for charitable purposes. We, as the audience, however, know that such moves could just be a ruse to garner favorable prospects of a personal nature. I'm not sure that how GNU got swept away, but an employee called, 'Marvin Minsky', got catch up in the web of deceit. Minsky was a MIT employee, which also happened to be the work site of GNU. Because of a tarnishing to a reputation of a prestigious enough person, the confidence and trust placed on MIT, will suffer by loss of support. Thus, the GNU project also suffers in sharing the burden of its host and sponsors.

The project decided to move on, due to no one's being the upstanding donor. Windows also took a degree of losses. Well, who's gonna make sense of these facts? I believe that Windows, as an corporate subsidy, might sustain itself and carry on. GNU, on the other hand, solely rely on possibly irreplaceable manpower. It would be a safe bet the GNU might have a much harder time to continue research/practice operation. If bill gates decides to remove the competition, he might deploy whatever scheme in order to remove GNU out of the picture. I hadn't explored enough of the product itself to make a proper evaluation.

What is commonly known as a scandal of great proportions? Not all is what it seems. It's pretty serious corporate warfare stuff, but yeah, it happens.

---

Being in general spam, you could post whatevers. I thought I allow more ideas for a more open set of dialogue and insight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: The INC Controversy of Windows, Jeffrey Epstein, and GNU
GNU itself will never cease to have been, because it's already established a lot of things under the GPL license. those things can never be relicensed as some other license.

So it will retain some ammunition so to speak, and the fact that most if not all GNU stuff is open source, even if the companies making GNU software decide to give up, there will be replacements. anyone can be a GNU program author, just distribute in source and slap the GNU GPL on it, congrats you are now a GNU provider.

Linux, linux is a separate topic. this is a GNU operating system. it was set-up (and I know this for a fact), because Bill Gates the so called humanitarian is a really bad cheapskate. he didn't even want windows! it was the creator of modern linux that created windows (he and his team) while at work and asked gates if they could publish it under Microsoft's name. Bill gates orriginally had a cock up his ass and said "No, Get me more MSDOS thats what my customers want, get to work on MSDOS 2.0! and stop with this other bullshit it'll never be the next big thing" the only reason windows got made at all was they insisted that MSDOS2.0 was being worked on and the Windows was a project from their own free-time and they wanted to include DOS in windows. "well.. alright so long as I'm still getting DOS2.0, but if they don't like windows it's 86ed and you will release DOS 2.0 solo."

then windows was a big hit and he made millions. and the creators were expecting a big bonus or a subsidiary offer to manage windows. "nope, you got your paycheck" "but sir we created that on our own time outside of work" "yeah but you used my company to release it and signed over all rights to Microsoft so I have no reason to give you anything other than your paycheck"

and so they quit and made linux.

SOME linux devs now days are fucking woke faggot trannies. and they are constantly pushing their distros to be all liberal and woke and that means bassically giving up on security and allowing shadow banning and corporate spying on users. and that has led to the downfall of those specific variants because then it's no better than mac or windows.

But, the conservative devs are likely to branch off and continue making a new distro that these woke faggots are not allowed to be on the board of.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: The INC Controversy of Windows, Jeffrey Epstein, and GNU
People usually dismiss this cloud level 9 as some nerd war, but it is technically corporate interests at stake. They may go Godzilla, like they may soar or fall in heights.

Yes, some of the linux brands turn to social causes or corporate responsibility as a marketing scheme. It looks good on paper! From a global scale, we see this from NGOs and other UN organizations to deal with whatever is happening around the world. There's also regional and local areas as well. It's like participating in news of the market. "We're lookin' good! We're lookin' good!". Yes, but how much good, or how much has been done, is the question. I wouldn't just say that some devs become fucking woke faggot trannies. It could be a marketing ploy where they might try to communicate with some appeal to a target market. Maybe it is to the point that it makes people sick. It is the same tactic/strategy that Bill Gates may use to improve his public image/reputation/credibility/etc in the eyes of the public. The conservative devs are probably practising customer retention in their customer relationship management strategy. It makes more sense to them to serve their loyal customers over losing them for a risky change in the consumer base. New customers may not happen or something like that. Some may feel that it's just a nerd subculture spectrum thing or something like that. I dunno.

---

On the other hand, there are people who may diss Bill Gates for reasons outside corporate justice. It would be capitally in nature, or civility/law, to compete in the market. Sure, Gates will have to watch for his own undoing, but it is never far from the truth that there is another Bill Gates about. Yeah, some may even blame Richard Stallman for being insistent, but secondary sources state that he has been in the field for quite some time. His history speaks for itself. One record states that Red Hat was involved with GNU projects. He's going to meet colleagues and peers anyways. A part of me is just curious about the OSs of the yesteryears. You don't get to see them like they never existed nowadays. GNU must be that good (or at least know what they are doing) if it was standing for that long. Like standing up to the test of time. That's a testament, I tell you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]