I'M SO ILL THIS IS A WARNING I CANT BE KILLED

The very image of a king

Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:54 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: I'M SENIOR HANZO
Fix your issues boi, that's the worth of greatness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
I GOT THE MOVES I GOT THE GROVE PUT YOUR HAND STRAIGHT UP TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

The very image of a king

Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:13 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
You were just rhyming. Well, at least I think you're rhyming.

At first assumption, I thought you were overreacting about Seung-hui Cho and his failure over ENGLRISH COURSES! Seriously, a guy who goes on a mass murder incident over failure of english courses, is fucking ridiculous! For sure, every immigrant of the United States would have taken it hard to adapt to multiple lingual environments. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Not everybody can be a fucking polymath of multiple languages. There's the vocals and there's the texts. Multiples of shit, yes, I get it. Still, it's not justified to support mass murder rampages due to stupid reasons that occur very very naturally.

What I think about Seung-hui Cho, is some fucking RESIDENT ALIEN faggot who deserves to die. I don't know who are his real parents are, but it must have denote of high levels of faggotry. I don't trust what wikipedia has to say, I think there are certainly facts left out. Well, Sun Myung Moon of the korean Unification movement, is considered a fraud and terrorist for war of aggression and war of conquest. There's even a semi imperial Japanese flag too! The occurrence being the case as is, considering the severity of the Cold War conflicts, high alert and internment camps might be necessary.

We'll get past from the fraudulent Adolf Hitler moonies. Recalling from past new sources, I don't know how he got adopted, particularly by Indonesians. Oh, he's STILL AN RESIDENT ALIEN!!! How the fuck he managed secondary education? HOW THE FUCK THIS RESIDENT ALIEN MANAGED TO ACQUIRE FIREARMS??? It's usually the citizenry who receive these citizenship rights/privileges. Seriously, the United States cut too much slack for resident alien mass murderers? Come on now, use common sense. Embrace the english affluence founded by American societies. But back to the Indonesian adoption claim, I don't think it's possible. Indonesians are usually Muslims. Cho would have a high chance to be a Muslim if he is actually adopted. It's most likely a moonie public relations coverup to attempt swaying away the mass murderer from the public moonie image. If that didn't work, at least it will slander Indonesia as criminals. But Indonesia is not just Indonesia. It is a part of the South East Asiatic region. This type of moonie yellow journalism, is economic warfare by sabotage and an ad hominem, a personal attack against the South East Asiatic region. Should that be the case, North Korea will respond in defending its allies with the utmost nuclear ultimatum against moonies and their loyal regional allies. As for Indonesia and its allies, it should have safeguard against the aggression of moonies, since they are allied with possibly secret Israeli agent Lee Shapiro and managed some connection with Teheranno.

I also had read from new sources that Seung-hui Cho also played that Counter-Strike game. His alias goes by styrker something? Yes, the publications are public view. This truth is meant to be upheld. If more publication came out about Cho's Counter-Strike ways with his final moonie acts of desperation, oh definitely he would be considered as some retarded cold blooded monster, particularly after failing English. If I can come up with any reason for the attack after failing English, the academic failure must been deliberate. The failure is meant to be a voice or act of dissent of English affluence, particularly coupled with the Virginia Tech shooting incident. The willingness to uphold the status of resident alien, seemingly deliberate failure of English courses, and mass shooting against white/Caucasian/Occidental people, seems to be a commitment of some moonie nationalist fascism. You think that this is a isolated incident. Well, lookie here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui ... _influence That's postmortem influence rite dere!
Obviously, the right of defense against Seung-hui Cho stands.

---

What I'm trying to say is, I thought you were Seung-hui Cho's real mom. Spectacular failure, yes. Over English courses? I'm sure there was more appropriate ways to vent out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
I TTHINK HANZO C A N N E V E R B E K I L L E D

:pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate

Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:24 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Meta-Hanzo wrote:
RV-007 wrote:

:pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate :pirate

:mario :seizure :mario :seizure :mario :seizure :mario :seizure :mario :seizure
:seizure :mario :seizure :mario :seizure :mario :seizure :mario :seizure :mario

4 pcs.

Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:04 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Pantsman wrote:
Meta-Hanzo wrote:
RV-007 wrote:

Seizure Hanzo Chess

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
UNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZO RAINUNSTOPABLE HANZ

The very image of a king

Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:15 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]