Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 FH History 
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post FH History
I didn't see the FH Great Depression in there... is it burried? or did i not give it to you guys?

psychokittyboy wrote:
But I like our daily circle jerk of patheticness =[

Perpetually Bored

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 am
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: FH History
When was that? I must joined after that than.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 am
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
When was that? I must joined after that than.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 am
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
peekaybee, LIMEDEMON one of you msn me if you see me

psychokittyboy wrote:

Perpetually Bored

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 am
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
you know what? just fuckit
here, copypasta, do whatever you want:
new stuff:

The Kuroshare Incident and FH Inquisition

Forkheads has been a force of chaos for a long time. So, when members come, aligned with the side of order, problems arise, and forces clash.

Amsidar was a member of FH’s ancient guard. Back when this great site was less about hentai and spam. He/She/It she was one of the poor members who mourned over FH’s deterioration into the cesspool of internet scum it is today (Yes, it is quite the glorious cesspool isn’t it?). So, she frequented the site less and less, neglecting her gmod duties. It was during this time, and during one of FH’s great crashes that she joined with NeoBlackViper, the false spam god, in making a rival site to Forkheads. They called it Kuroshare.

Now NBV had left FH out of boredom and lack of followers. He created Kuroshare in hopes of becoming like the great Klacid, himself. Amsidar was a poor, idealistic soul easily manipulated by NBV’s cunning. And they ran Kuroshare as a more anime and art-centered site. There was no hentai. There was no spam. Kuroshare was basically FH without what had become its soul.

Yet, everytime FH crashed, Kuroshare would receive and influx of lost members, searching for their beloved homeland of FH. Yet, whenever FH would reappear, many would faithfully return to our beloved site. However, some would stay…

Eventually Hanzo, the Spam Emperor, would visit kuroshare and note all of its evil. When he returned to FH he told everyone about Kuroshare and condemned it and Amsidar. He could not stand for the infidelity of the fh’ers who frequented Kuroshare, especially when Kuroshare was so wrong… Thus he began an inquisition to purify the ranks of FH.

Flame wars began, and many fh’ers were forced to choose between Kuroshare and FH. Brother fought brother. Sister fought sister. And all this time, our great Klacid was absent, falling away to the realms of IRL.

Eventually FH one and Kuroshare was stripped to the bone of members. Amsidar had lost her bastion of order, NBV, his loyal followers. There were few left. But FH was victorious! We had won this war! Amsidar in her misdirection, continued to plead to the FH counsel for reform. She wanted FH to turn from its hentai and spamming ways. Yet this retched soul is a Forkhead no more. Forkheads have evolved- mutated by the resounding pulse emitted by 4chan, something awful, and the deprived spirit of the interwebz. We have left behind some of the old guard, including Amsidar. We are returning to our depraved roots in 4chan, where our beloved Klacid was spawned. All we can do is look back and laugh at all those serious people. After all, the internet is surrius business.

FH suffered from many depressions, but only one has been recorded by historians. The FH Great Depression was a time of bleak and worrisome emptiness. There would be only two lurkers on at a time for months. The FH regulars would come to FH, only to find it empty.

Many times, it got to the point where members would have whole conversations with themselves. Posting a comment, and then responding to their own comments. Thus, many left. And several spammers ran rampant, only to be left with a hollow feeling inside, and stopped spamming.

The lack of members was followed by and influx of posts by regulars. This was when FH had crashed. It had been crashing quite regularly, due to shitastic servers, and zealous spammers of fokrheads. Thus, Klacid was forced to shut down fokrheads and relocate. During that time many loyal forkheads waited patiently for their, beloved forum, some even starting mass convos. Of course, these mass convos were not the same, and, in fact annoyed many.

Eventually, many stopped waiting and gave up on fh. When FH did return, few heard the news, and even fewer joined. This gave many a chance for new start, to become the top of the spammers. And the new forkheads trained the old, as well as a new generation of spammers.

All records of the first Forkheads have been destroyed, and no original member lives to tell the tale. That is, besides the creator, Klacid. The closest would have to be Pool Player, or the disappeared, CXC ~Fox God~ and Amsidar. Legends tell of several prophets of Klacid, who kept members coming. Those days were considered glory days of Forkheads. One can only imagine the great and terrible beasts that gathered to the original Forkheads.

And despite popular belief, the original forkheads was not about spam or free hentai. Yet, Klacid the great creator was able to keep members, with his amazing Webmaster powers. According to myths and legends, great things happened in the olden FH. Great “convos” spoken in olden tongues, and arcane chants were made. As Klacid, himself, is a spawn of 4chan, Forkheads may have been a dangerous place, full of trolling and flaming.

Written tradition only begins during the third reincarnation of Forkheads, where the beings, Amsidar, PoolPlayer, and CXC appear. Such veteran Forkheads, of great power, prove that all forkheads that followed are merely watered down. Woe to forkheads, for eventually, it may be reduced to weeabos and elementary schoolers. Klacid’s presence is slowly going away from the beloved forkheads, replaced by spammers, and lesser fh-born beings. Perhaps FH needs to be rebuilt by a full-term /b/tard for it to return to its once former glory.

psychokittyboy wrote:

Perpetually Bored

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 am
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
I'd fuck AmSidar the Hungarian tranny.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 am
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
oh... the second one is titled:
The FH Great Depression

and the third is

The Olden Days

psychokittyboy wrote:

Perpetually Bored

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 am
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Heh. Back during the darkest hour of FH, when loli was banned from FH, I was forced to use Kuroshare for my fapping needs. :heh

4 pcs.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Whoa... Thanks for the slight enlightenment here.

Subliminal message... You suck.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
YomToxic wrote:
Heh. Back during the darkest hour of FH, when loli was banned from FH, I was forced to use Kuroshare for my fapping needs. :heh

wow desperate much

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
And this is why no1 trusts you. You spent more time on Kuro than FH and whenever there are wars you dot pick a side. I usually start off on Hanzo's side then switch when he disrespects me rince and repeat several times actually.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 pm
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Who needs to fight when you can visit both forums?

Get the best of both worlds, but I'm still a FHer by heart.

And fuck, speaking of AmSidar, she's still MIA, even on nihonomaru...

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
I speak to her like twice a year on MSN. Infact about a month ago I saw her. Trying to get into her panties but I failing.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:05 pm
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Desmond wrote:

Becuase, Kuroshare was the lamest shit ever. You couden't even swear. And yet faggots like you spent more time there than here. This is exactly why I hate you so much.

The very image of a king

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Hanzo wrote:
Desmond wrote:

Becuase, Kuroshare was the lamest shit ever. You couden't even swear. And yet faggots like you spent more time there than here. This is exactly why I hate you so much.

Got your facts straight. First off, I post a lot more in FH than kuroshare. Second, I'm on the neutral side, but for your case, think of it as leeching off them while still being on FH.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next