Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 MaidRPG: Operation GarterbeltRPG 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: MaidRPG: Operation GarterbeltRPG

"o no a meetings what has hapened oh no" John Freeman said. Then she saw her bacon was ruined. When Rose shot her food it made John Freeman sad and angry.

"ROSE YOU BAD PERSON DID SHOOTING S OF FOOD FUCK YOU DOSE YOU ALL THAT YOU DO IS FUCKING" John Freeman screamed, waving her crowbar around, denting the fridge. She foamed at the mouth and angrily tried to rub her beard on Rose. She picked up the arrow and started chewing on it.

"THIS AROW IS YUOR ARM!!!!!!!" John Freeman yelled, getting blood on the floor from his now splinter-ridden mouth. Then she smiled and laughed, spraying blood at Rose.

"haha just kiding thanks" she giggled, then followed Ilyana to the library.

"ilyana dose you be tryings to leve withuout me????" John Freeman asked. She checked her pocket and pulled out her key ring, which had keys to her room, Yomuchan's room, the library, smoking room, the kitchen, and dining hall.

"does you the person that is ilyana be needs of me to unlock the doors?" John Freeman asked.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail
PostThis post was deleted by Rem on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 pm.
Reason: No longer relevant
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
As the staff enter they library they each look around to see the familiar setting. Though only one floor, the library is large enough and high enough to more than make up for it. There is a main, more open hallway-like break in the stacks that leads to the center of the library, which has a large faded mahogany conference table with small, padded, matching wooden chairs surrounding it. Around the windows there are a couple other chairs of the same kind. You can see the light as it passes through the specks of dust, leaving the shadows of the chairs looking like they're burned into the floor. The floor is a light wood, but has a thick carpet in the hallway and the center of the room. It is in the mansions colours of red and lavender, but looks slightly faded. The bookcases are close together in the other parts of the library, and there doesn't appear to be any wasted space. The exact amount of books in the library is unknown, but it could easily be several thousand. The bookcases themselves are faded mahogany, and it was mentioned once or twice in the the rare conversations by the master that they came from the collection of a noble that was forced to sell his possessions in order to escape poverty. Prior to that they were antiques, hand crafted for some king of an old kingdom that was long forgotten by the general public. The building itself clearly shows its age, appearing to be hundreds of years old, but the library seems to reflect it the best. Perhaps it's because the wood is the most faded here and the addition of the ancient, towering bookshelves.

In the center of the library, sitting at the far end of the table and watching people as they enter with a sour, business-like expression on her face is the Head Maid, Remonia. Though she has been here for a long time, second only to Yomuchan, she never interacted much with the other maids. Perhaps it's because of the large amount of responsibility the master placed on her. No matter the cause, she always seemed to be too busy to be bothered with anything besides work. She has blond hair slightly beyond shoulder length, but it is done up in a bun behind her head today, as it always is on even the slightest of occasion. She wears a traditional maid outfit, but ever since her promotion to Head Maid it has changed to have a silver trim instead of the traditional white. Though she is very short, she is rumored to be a fierce opponent and no one has crossed her that anyone can remember. Despite supposedly being so fierce, she doesn't carry anything that looks like it would remotely work as a weapon. In fact, the only visible object on her is a large key ring, strapped to her side. Even given the large amount of keys that all the other maids have, (one for each public room in the house, on the grounds, and their room key) it is still a very large number. In fact, no one is sure what a quarter of them could even be used for. Still, they all look average enough, and no one has ever asked about it, probably out of fear of her snapping at them.

At one of the seats by the far window sits the master, Garterbelt. He's sitting back with his legs crossed, wearing a very formal looking suit, something entirely out-of-character for an event as small as this. He has short, natural red hair and would look menacing if it weren't for his abnormal, rainbow eyes. They seem to make him look more mysterious than anything, almost like everything he says is actually a carefully crafted joke. He isn't very tall, only slightly more than the average male, but is still taller than all the maids and is close in height to Yomuchan. At first glance he appears to be reading through one of the ancient texts he's assigned for his training. However, every half minute or so he looks up from his book and checks out the window, looking anxious, impatient, and expecting.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
(Sorry everyone i didnt see the rpg start i was off editing the sheet i posted with the right stress splosion! if you need me pm me on chatango or add my skype darkduelist44)

Rei sighs lightly peeking out from the male section of the showers towel clad around his body hair a simply watery mess before darting back in he did need to hurry or the master would be upset with him as quick as he can he drys himself off fixes his hair into a pony tail more than grateful for his feminine looks and voice quickly slipping on his uniform attaching a small metal ring to his skirt filled with a few keys one for the library one for the masters bedroom one for the garden and finally one for the kitchen slowly fixing any crease out of his kneelength skirt forgoing a headdress as allways near groaning a tad to himself as he wiggles his black lace underwear up before he hurries toward the library intent on not being late his light pale skin clearly still a bit wet from his shower.

( outfit and looks just make the skirt knee length and remove the headdress http://cdn2.gelbooru.com//images/1597/b ... pg?1808413 )

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:40 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
(@IKB
(Right, forgot, you rolled mistress... Let me change that a bit. Given the back story I have for him, it would be more accurate to call yourself a childhood friend, alright? I'll brief you on what that means in person. Also, give yourself 4 extra favor because of it.

Oh, and from now on your turn is between Who and Socio.)

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Relaxing in a small alcove created by two shelves in the library, Yomuchan watched as the impromptu meeting hall filled up, slowly, but certainly. He got a mild chuckle as he noticed the newcomer still smelling like shampoo.

However, he had a job to do; and that was to remind the Master of his daily jog around the mansion before breakfast. He clears his throat as he discreetly approaches the Master, who seems to have been studying late.

"Hitting the books as always, Master?" he smiled as he tapped on his shoulder.

The rainbow eyes hid the swollen eyes, but the small bags under the eyes gave it away. Garterbelt smiled sheepishly as he closed the book. "It's morning already, isn't it?. I just wanted to take one more hour..."

"You keep going like that, Master, and I'll have to spike your drinks with knock out drops!." Yomuchan replied, as Garterbelt laughed. "Actually, I wanted to remind you about two things. One, it's time for your daily jog around the mansion, and two, I got those weights you asked me to get you last week."

At the mention of the weights, Garterbelt's eyes lost any semblance of drowsiness. "You got them!? How?"

"I told you before." Yomuchan smiles again. "I have my ways."

Garterbelt takes the weights, and almost instantly stumbles. "Whoah. These are heavy!. They go on my feet, right?"

"Yes. Just attach them just so, and wrap that velcro around your legs." Yomuchan explained. "These are 30 Kilo weights... a step up from the 5 Kilo weights you've been using. Consider it proof enough that you've mastered the 5 kilo range."

"I-I see. Whooh." Garterbelt replies as he attaches the weights to his legs. "Well, see you guys later!" he gets up and waves to the maids as he walks out of the library.

"I hope you enjoy your new set of weights. Master this one, and you're pretty much ready for the 50 kilos." Yomuchan says, as he follows Garterbelt out to supervise his first run with the 30 kilo weights.

4 pcs.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
OK thank you John now i haft to go back to my room grabs a dead cat wipes all the blood from johns moth on it and sprints off to her room to retreave fresh arrows and to grab the strap to her crossbow. she gets there unlocks her door opens it walks a crossed to her table of random shit to grab exstra arrows locks at the grandfather clock shit i'm going to be late i'll take the secret passage in the closet i discovered last week it goes to the library I still wonder why it is strange but this mansion is old so must have been important but for now it's going to save my ass opens the secret pannal in the wall of the close to shit for got to lock the door runs back out to shut and lock the door quickly she puts her keys on the belt under her dress next to her hatchets goes back to the closet goes through the small opening and shuts it runs blindly through the dark till she runs smack db in to the turn of of the passage way ow she exclaimed what the hell was that she looked close and determand it to be a wall turned and ran to a little bit of light to find she was over one of the highest cases in the library wow I don't remember this the first time i came through here it was much lower than this and when did i go up hill in that passage she opens the passage quietly so to not alert anyone softly lands on the book case jumps and lands with out a sound from one book case to another till she lands in a chair sits quite with a smile oh shit i forgot to close the door it only open a crack nobody will notice she say in her mind

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
"garterbelt you amaze john freeman good job with those weights hahaha" John Freeman said, giving Garterbelt a thumbs-up. She then turned to Yomuchan and blushed. She always did have a crush on him. She went up to him and petted his mustache.

"oh yomchan you beard so sexy" John Freeman said. "I just want to kiss it so bad." Then he remembered something.

"but o wait first i need to no why is meeting o hello rose hello rei" John Freeman said. Blood was oozing from his mouth and dribbling down his chin.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
Rei gave John a small but hesitent smile giving a small thankful nod to yomu he thought he might have had to take a more shady ... job outside the manner to pick up those weights for his friend waiting for permission before becoming the masters shadow for the day" Ah..yomu may I?"he asks fidgeting in place catching some hair with his finger playing with it a nervous habit he did not have any duty's to take care of until afternoon after all grumbling lightly about his laptop being full of nothing but contract after contract of course he would never take any without asking permission from the master before hand

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
(ALRIGHT. So, this is moving WAY too fucking slow. So I shall introduce a change! That change is, fuck turn order!!! You may only post once in between my posts, however. If I choose to abstain from posting, simply continue another round. This does not apply to special events such as a fight, or something with heavy dialogue between two/three/four/etc characters. ALSO. I'll give you a bit of time for everyone to post, but having 4 people post is damn good enough. If you want to be there for every chance, MAYBE YOU SHOULD WORK TO GET ONLINE MORE. So shut up and quit bitching, we are continuing with this change as it is far too slow right now.)

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Remonia stands up and calls forcefully for everyones attention, drowning out the voices and sound of chairs creaking with the sound of her voice. She looks around for a moment, making sure everyone is paying attention. She furrows her brow as she watches the master and Yomuchan leave, but ignores it and turns to the rest of the group.

"So as you all know, the masters birthday is in a week." She says, "This means that there are many preparations to be made, and there will be a strict schedule to follow on the day of the event. I would have liked to begin sooner so we would have more time, but since some of you arrived late, I'll be brief about this."

She goes over the importance of preparing food for the event, the need for gifts, and the various responsibilities that a maid must uphold to appease her master.

"... So be sure to try your best this week. I'm sure the master would appreciate your extra effort on his behalf."

At that moment the front door can be heard being opened, and a moment later the library door opens. The master walks in, followed by Yomuchan. The master is considerably winded, and walks heavily over to his chair, sitting down and taking off the weights, taking long breaths of air.

"Welcome back, master." Remonia says as he enters.

He leans back and picks up the weights, handing them over to Yomuchan. A moment later the sound of tires stopping on gravel can be heard, and the master looks up with a start. The master jumps up, grabbing a small locked briefcase that was sitting beside the chair. He walks extremely quickly to the door, almost running. At the same time the sound of a car door being shut can be heard. He opens the door and flings the door closed behind him as he walks. A moment later the front door can be heard being opened, but not closed.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
Rose is not likeing this. Runs to a corner grabs a latter the runs over to the bookshelf with the secret passage over it.then climbs the ladder to get up to the entrance to the passage way sits there with luck of having closed the other door in her room even if they are able to get in to my room they will never find the door to this passage with cross bow in hand she sit with the door a crack waiting

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Illyana sat quiet for most of the meeting. She enjoyed serving the master, but was far too shy to ever directly interact with him unless spoken too. It was how she was brought up. While everyone was off doing there own thing, there own buisness, the young loli demon slipped out quietly, going back to preparing breakfast for the house.

Slipping through the halls, and cutting through the dining room, Illayana eventually found herself in the kitchen, where she was most comfortable in the heat, recooking and reheating several dishes, as well as adding new ones.

(Cooking Roll : 5 * (3 +1): 20!)

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

"hey ilyana what is it you are doing oh making food haha yum yum" John Freeman said, laughing.

"dose we have any things to gets the master to his brithday?" John asked Ilyana, taking some paper towels and eating them to help clean up some of the blood. "i think he is a prierst so we should buy him a new jesus." John Freeman looked around.

"iilyana where is rose i must fight her for doing that whch is destruction of my food bacon food." She then took out her crowbar and began rubbing her beard.

"rose are you hiding from me haha watch out rose i will get you hahaha" John said, looking under the fridge.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Yomuchan watched as Garterbelt began to attach the weights to his legs. Giving himself a moment to catch his breath, he took a step, getting used to the new level of weights on his legs.

"We'll try making a single circuit around the mansion."Yomuchan explained, as he removed the watch in his waistcoat. "See if you can manage it in 10 minutes, your original record with the 5 kg weights."

"They're just a bit tough to move around in." Garterbelt replied, taking another experimental step. "All I have to do is pay attention to my center of gravity and I'm good. I can manage this in 5 minutes or less!"

As butler and master shared a good-natured laugh over their bravado, they noticed a car pull up in front of the mansion. Within seconds, Yomuchan had gone from laughing friendly to tense-and-ready to kill, as he silently reached towards the machine gun stitched the inside of his overcoat.

Garterbelt's suspicious frown melted away as he recognized the gangly individual carefully getting out of the driver's seat of the car. Soon enough, they were embracing, giggling like two little kids. Yomuchan approached the two, carefully surveying the scene.

"Meet my brother Brastrap." Garterbelt smiled, as he broke off. "Bro, this is my butler and my best friend, Yomuchan."

"Brother, huh? No wonder you looked similar." Yomuchan smiled as he shook hands with Brastrap. "Shall I prepare a room for you, sir?"

"Actually, no. This ain't a social call." Brastrap explained sheepishly as he checks his pockets. "I came here to deliver something. Remember that thing I told you about last year? I found it!" Saying so, he carefully pulls out a small vial that has been carefully wrapped with paper and handed it over to Garterbelt. Garterbelt's eyes widened as he realized that he held in his hands another vial of Erankrim; artifacts that had recently been stolen from their family's armored truck.

"Told ya I'd find 'em." Brastrap grinned proudly. "They were trying to sell it on the black market. Dumbasses."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, bro!" Garterbelt exclaimed, as he took off his backpack. Digging around, he found a manila envelope marked 'Evidence, S33.'.

"I had my butler bud dig around a bit; some of the guys he got squealed, and this is what he told us." Garterbelt explained, as he handed over the envelope. "I'm sure you'll find it to be an interesting read."

"Fuck yeah, 3 detective bros!" Brastrap fist-pumped the air, slipping the envelope into the glove compartment of his car.

"Well, bro, I gotta be off." Brastrap said, as he got back into his car. "You really have a nice crib, though. Maybe I might stay a while if shit gets too hot."

Waving goodbye, Brastrap then got into his car and drove away.

Garterbelt smiled and waved back, and watched until the car turned the corner and left his field of vision.

4 pcs.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next