Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Battle Strips: COMIC MAYHEM 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Battle Strips: COMIC MAYHEM
Ok fuckers, battle on!!
Topic and theme for this first strip: Monster girl~!!!! Take the time to reply to each slide that is posted here. We want this to understandable to read, dammit!!! NOW FIGHT ON >:C
:fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :fireeye :
Link

RULES:

1. Follow up on each slide, with a piece of your artwork, in a comic strip like stencil. To start yourself off with the same character, or your very own character, post the image of this being, and the description of who they are, what they do--etc. Just blast the whole damn Bio on us before you start. (This is to be like a story that you all have power over how or where it ends up.)
2. Be specific and descriptive! We want to follow along, and understand what your strip is about. Example: "Yuki umi was playfully running around in the dark mysterious fuckery called the FOREST. And little did she know--she would encounter.... "THE D-BAG~!"
3.Do not fall off the lines. This is to be strictly for comicstrips/descriptions. No hoff and poff (Talk, unless you have a question. In that case inbox me, or Yom)
4. Have fun~! There are no limits, and no filters in this! If you want to post a D, do it--!

I look forward to the story~!

ALSO: So that no one gets confused of who goes first, or what is going on. Respond with the description/story by word (Example: Blue likes blue-- RESPONSE: Blue kills blue (later adds photo of the homicide))--then go back and edit the post and add your artwork later--or when it is finished. If you are also not as swell with your penmanship you may indeed use fan art. Just be kind enough to give credit~!-

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Battle Strips: COMIC MAYHEM
***She was a quarter shy from being 5 feet tall, short curls--the color of a deathly jet black. Her eyes, a deep set of crimson, complimenting the dark shadows on her lids. She was quite the beauty, as well as quite the monstrosity. With blood always coloring her lips, she could might as well be known as a cannibal. Well...If a cannibal had two sets of horns and a tail to match at that! Haha-- you can only imagine how her life was back at home. . Being the cast out she only ever craved to taste the foul flesh, drenched the blood of her oh-so hated enemies. ''Love me if you will, correct?--I'll love the taste of your flesh wedged in between my teeth--even more.''
Though I must say, this poor soul had not been such a cruel wicked sight to the eyes--long before. She had too, been a kind spirit. Loving, and dashing with persona. But--must I save the details for later, kind being?--I think I shall.

It honestly wasn't long before her town had been emptied. . . Eating people from left to right.
The slashing of their throats-- and the slicing of their flesh, the feeling of blood dripping from her lips, it had become such a familiar comfort. And as she came of age, she craved for more then the taste of blood, and craved less the scent of putrid death on her skin. She craved a lover,-- sour if it may be she'll force her way to ones heart if it means doing so--she will have her lover. And with this wish, and desire--we are left here. Venturing through the woods, in search of something to warm her heart ever so more then her hatred for mortals--beings in existence at that-- If you have a beating heart that she can chew upon--she hated you. . .

Her name was Ireth. . .Ireth McBeth. A kind name she decided upon in her years of solitude. Her body was plump, full with curves and nourishment, skin the tone of golden caramel, though a distinct red overtone from the blood of her enemies, she indeed didn't wear much at that. . .A simple black short, or cropped top will due just fine for her---

May you meet her sometime..

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
Post Re: Battle Strips: COMIC MAYHEM
-it's a simple thing for a fish to get caught up in the moment.
neglecting to know what is food and snare.
the ones that live the longest are the ones who listen for the heartbeat that comes down the rod
But even they are beaten by him.

(Jet black hair, ghostly complexion and glowing yellow snake like eyes)
(I need a name) has no heartbeat-
He holds up his fish then grins "This will make great bait." He says as he proceeds to set up a trap. Fish blood is disgusting, afterall.

He stares at the trap, his yellow eyes completely focused on it.
Red eyes and sharp teeth, however stare at him from even deeper in the forest.

(Tadah! I'll try to work on the comic for it soon.)

1 pcs.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]