Covert Project: Black Snow 
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Covert Project: Black Snow
Zer0 wrote:
yom, another idea, chrysalis is like a bug horse, you can get her pregnant and she lays an egg, when she does, you gotta go get her a bunch of shit cuz now yo ass is da daddy, and when it hatches pinky pue is inside smoking a blunt

yom, would anyone care if we made the most masculine character in MLPna drag queen? okay, make Big Mac a drag queen whith the persona, drags dick

zer0 is DA MERCHANT.

next idea... cider bar, where everyone get's wasted in ponyville

you play as a crack baby guard who got fired for punching a baby calf... then you move to pony vill poor and wasted with no weed, and suddonly twilight tells you the princesses are at war! splitting equestria! now you need to find her cunt whore friends in the 5 towns of equestria, and make them give you their elements of fagotry! the 5 towns are canterlot, clowdsdale, mainhatten, crystal empire, and the evergreen forest. you ask twilight if you van have her's, she says you need to earn it after getting the others, you call her a whore bag, sne kicks your ass and you get to work, add my ending and bingo!

okay, so then how does it go from there? i tried to make my idea force travel to all areas, this gives us more freedom, but how do we add a rout to the ending, and how do we make it mine if we use it? and how does mine fit in as a side story?

nd when he goes back... pinky pie goes with him! PERFECT!

4 pcs.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
YomToxic wrote:
scoots (i think, i always forget her name)

Scootaloo. She idolizes Rainbow Dash. It is conjectured that she's an orphan and that she lives in the Cutie Mark Crusaders' tree house.

Further viewing.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 am
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
If you have ideas i'd love to ponify them, If you have dumb ideas i wana know them, if you have ideas crazy as ball sack that should put you in the funny farm share em! If this were to be a serious game it'd be onthe HUB's freaking sight, not newgrounds.com

I'll post ideas as a can, comment on them as you like. As far as i can tell it's not my game, it's ForkHead's game, so let's make it, just consider me an idea factory and the main brony consultant.

No i won't know every single fact, there are a lot of episodes and alot of characters, i'll forget some shit, i know most of it though.

I'm the MLP expert on this project and the Head Brony In Charge (H.B.I.C)

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
Me and Yom (Yom and I, FU GRAMMER NAZIS!!!) believe we have a plot... no, not a real plot that makes sence and lacks holes, don't be silly. I shall now attempt to write it here.

P.S. This will be alot better if you read it with Morgan Freeman Narrating in your mind.

You play as a good for nothing dude in his twenties, un employed and lazy as a turtle smoking weed. Your crazy uncle calls you and offers you a job at his totally legal (as far as you know) lab. Once there you see he is designing a trans demensional device that can warp matter across time and space! Or make a really big boom! After a long and terrable (5 minutes) of working, you decide to nap in his dumb refridgerater box that smells like shit (I mean trans-demensional device.) but while getting inside your dumb ass turns on the machine! And in a suddon burst of flashing lightes and crazy shit! (like being OD at a rave party) you wake up in a shed in the middle of the woods, where there is no pussy or booze or food to be seen! And suddonly you look like a retarded pony made of marsh mellows and cotton candy! Suddonly, the tutorial pony (Mah Hommie YomToxic) comes in and tells you to do shit and explains how you play (possibly make a yom tab for hints and player manual?) after you go out and find a path, walking untill you see a town! a really shitty place filled with more marshmallow pony fucks! And a puple bitch comes by and tells you Forkquestria is split in two by the warring princesses slut bags celestia an luna! and you have to get the elements of faggotry (name debateable) from her 5 slut friends in different towns across the land! Rainbow Dash's, Rarity's, Flutter Shy's Apple Jack's, and Pinky Pie's from canterlot, mainhatten, cloud's dale, the crystal empire, and the evergreen forest. you ask for her's from pony ville's first, she says you can earn it after getting all the others, you call her a cunt bag and try to get it, she kicks your ass and you go off.

I play as a RE4 similar merchant

I am thinking Meet N' Fuck style system? to fuck the girls you gotta fuck you have to fuck all the other girls? thoughts and comments?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
Okay, in my excitement of being ponyfied and in the game (If it happens, who knows) let me elaborate a bit. I think that we should have a merchant (Doesn't need to be me, I'd like that but I'm not gonna loose any sleep) similar to Resident Evil 4, Dark Souls, or pokemon for example, clasic RPG style where:

YES! There is one MAIN merchant, after hours of game play and kicking ass (or running and pissing your pants) a merchant is a devine resting point sent from the hevans where you can spend hours with indecision and procrastinate going out into the monster filled world once more. While there is still 1 Main Iconic merchant, there are still several other stores that specialize in one specific type of item or sells one very usefull item. I believe this is the system best implimented, as that one, small never changing thing in a progressive game, the familiarity of the marchant snd the excitement over new wares, can be very important to the overal game play.

Yom, I have read your character planning post (finnaly) and really like alot of it, though if I may, i'd like to talk to you in detail about it, a good part for sure should be in the game, it's just things such as you planned a Trollestia for this game (actual thing), while good, I feel molestia would be best for this game.

For inspireation and ideas, look up molestia on (tumbler i believe? i dunno but some guy made a running seriese of molestia, it's very sexual and creepy and funny if you watch the show, you'll know it when you see it, just google "molestia" with search restrictions off and it's likely the first link)

And watch "Apple.mov", "Magic.mov" and the sequals on youtube for a super funny (and sexually inapropriate / fucked up) spoof of the show, if those vids don't gird your loins for this game I don't know whay will.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Funny story, I actually watched the .mov series to build a character archetype array for the characters.

4 pcs.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
Funny story, I actually watched the .mov series to build a character archetype array for the characters.

lol, funny stuff man, though, i'd hate to rip off what they have, we can deffinatly use the .mov series as inspirestion.

still look up the molestia series i told you about, i haven't looked in... shit, ages probably, still good stuff for what we shoukd go for. i think the artist's name is John Jessco (Probably spelt it wrong)

It might be worth emailing him and ask him for help or some art or to even join full swing. I'd love to meet him, i'm a fan of his, shit I wish i could draw.

#IWanaDrawAwesomeInternetSeriesToo

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Zer0 wrote:
YomToxic wrote:

lol, funny stuff man, though, i'd hate to rip off what they have, we can deffinatly use the .mov series as inspirestion.

still look up the molestia series i told you about, i haven't looked in... shit, ages probably, still good stuff for what we shoukd go for. i think the artist's name is John Jessco (Probably spelt it wrong)

It might be worth emailing him and ask him for help or some art or to even join full swing. I'd love to meet him, i'm a fan of his, shit I wish i could draw.

#IWanaDrawAwesomeInternetSeriesToo

"I wish i could draw."
Once upon a time, I said the same thing.

4 years down the line, I think I'm a rookie at arts. I have some degree of skill in drawing.

Once you want to do something, pursue that dream with all your might!

4 pcs.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
Follow my dream... my... dream... yes, i had one of those once... it is still with me burried deep in my heart... my dream... is...

I WANT TO BE, THE VERY BEST
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!

POKEMON!

IT'S YOU AND ME... I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

POKEMON

OH, YOUR MY BEST FRIEND,
IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND!

POKEMON!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
lol, look into molestia for me, and see if you can't convince john jessco to draw and animate for us. I havent met who did the last games art, but i.m sure they'd love some help for this big project

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
*raises hand* Yeah, that was me.

4 pcs.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
:o ... impressive

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
It has been decided tnis game is going to be much like an RPG, with every known part of equestria in the game and many side quests following the main quest involving every known character, and fuck most of them. This, I must admit, would be dope ass shit. but we need alot more people on this once Yom finishes the Basic Game designs in about a month's time. at that point, shit gets real, and we can start putting the flesh and blood on this mother heffer.

i'll be posting ideas and colaborating with whover is working on this with story/missions/side quest/ main story, all things plot related and what we KNOW we want in tne game and what we know we don't want in it, trying to decide for sure now is pointless.

if you know any artists that could help relieve the work load and start some concept art, it'd be much apriciated

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
IDEAS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN GAME!
Good endings and bad endings have been talked over, and i believe that as this is an RPG style game, the ending should still leave the world much the same for play after. Good and bad endings are not really necessary per say, but as none have objections over luna and celesstia being at war, the endings should be divided into
A) keeping celestia in power and turning luna into nightmare moon
B) Putting luna in power and turning celestia into molestia
C) Fucking both princesses, and putting Twilight in power, who can either be completely submissive to you, or like slutty McSlut and a bitch with your best interests at black hole (she has no heart silly)

This goes along wity my next idea i'd like to see in action. A home for the player in tne main town pony ville. One can go to tne mayor with enough money and purchase a house or even the shit shack they woke up in, then pay to make it bigger and better and add features. and if it up enough, whoever is not in power at the end of the game becomes you slave as punishment for loosing, or in ending C, both princesses. Many cool and interesting features can be put in this house.

And the last idea i'd like to see for now, a fast travel system for quick travel across the land

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Loli Supporter
Loli Supporter

Cash on hand:
Notes for future discussion

Yom would like to be the crazy uncle. Possably have him come to pony world late game, looking for his nephew?

Make AFH tutorial pony? (Colt?)

6 main towns + residing main 6 pony

Ponyville = Twilight Sparkel
Cloudsdale = Rainbow Dash
Mainhatten = Rarity
Evergreen Forest = Fluttershy
Crystal Empire = Apple Jack
Canterlot = Pinky Pie

How will money be gained? threw story and natural events?
i.e. fucking, flirting, payment? or will it need to be worked for in mini games or simple robb stores with varrying chances of success + gambeling

Slave ponys? How they go together with your house?

level system? should characters have freedom to level uo and upgrade stats? if so, stats that boost flirting, or possable fighting?
i vote no entirely on fighting system, and insist on a magical item shop run by zekura or trixi (add trixi to NPC list) that can give boosts and special enchanted items for some second, rarer form of currency.

and finnaly for now, character creator. do we want players to chose gender? color? from various cutie marks, even choose unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony? I recomend character customization with clothes that can make certain incounters easier. I.E. farm uniform makes Apple Jack like you more easily but pinki pie less easily, as making multiple genders could quite possably double our work and screw with the plot, and just making everyona a unicorn makes room for pleanty of horn jokes, and magic attempts for plot filler.

that's it for now, post more later

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next