Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 When people are close to death 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post When people are close to death
they fuck shit up.

so my GF's grandad is close to death, no he's not sickly and is still walking around etc. but I can tell he's going to go soon. he has all the telltale signs of imminent demise.

well, if you don't mind me asking what are the signs of imminent demise?

they do stupid shit, like:

carry a crying baby around in a dark house with no lights in the evening FOR HOURS ON END and laugh.

Whistle for no reason, for hours. no I'm not talking about whistling a tune, I'm talking about blowing one long windy note over and over again.

forget that things can be dangerous and hand anything a baby reaches for to it to play with including used tissues from people who have terrible colds and let it chew on them like it's nothing.

Cook rotten fish that they left out for 2 days and then put in the fridge for a week and not notice the smell.

leave the screen doors wide open at night so mosquitoes can come in, and stand there staring and chuckling.

[end list]

if that wasn't bad enough there is a way to know if someone is about to kick the bucket and it's fucking frustrating:

if they are inbetween you and a wifi router the connection gets poor (while other people don't bother the connection). this is because of electromagnetic interference. people who are dying are leaking their electromagnetic brainwaves into the atmosphere near them. it's like someone left the faucet on on the outside of their head but there's a limited source of water, they can replenish that source by eating, and can actually fix the problem by sleeping if they get enough sleep, but old people don't sleep much. but eventually if old people keep going on like that they are going to be an open faucet with nothing coming out, and then they are dead.

why does sleeping fix the problem of electromagnetic leakage?

their electromagnetic energy is leaking from their central nervous system because of polarity conflicts between subconscious life operation thoughts and conscious thought and memory storage. when the polarities are in conflict each will try to force the other away. thus they escape as energy bleed off. if the person fails to eat enough to replenish the lost energy they will eventually run out. if the person gets sick or eats something bad or poisonous like spoiled fish, their body will spend extra energy that they probably don't have to fight off the infection.

so yeah.

oh now don't get me wrong, they can still live on as data after that, but the fabric of existence doesn't typically do miracles like restoring electromagnetic charge to a central nervous system of random old people. yeah life is independent of that, but; you can't do much if you can't move and your heart and lungs are stopped and there's no brain activity. then you are just data.

so yeah I need to rant because my wifi keeps getting weak as fuck whenever he's on that side of the house. and everything he cooks is dirty and filled with too much cooking oil and or is rotten, but he insists on buying things and cooking them.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: When people are close to death
and now he's brough my gf's uncle's baby into my room and is sitting there letting it play with dangerous vials of chemicals and sharp machinery, I even told him in his own damn language that it's sharp and dangerous don't give to the baby, and he just chuckles and sits here bothering me. and he's blocking my wifi damnit!!!

get out old man! bother someone else I don;t want her uncles baby in here.

good he left, back up to 4 bars. it's five bars when he's not here at all.

sigh 3 bars.. he's between me and the router again.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:45 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]