Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 FUCK SLIDERS (SANDWICHES)! 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 FUCK SLIDERS (SANDWICHES)!
Fuck sliders, they suck.

They like, little shit ass ham sandwiches. Mini teeny weeny weenies. What the fuck?! Party fiasco, party fiasco, bitch!

These things are like, shit. I tried one with a stack of three slices, the stack and pricing is the only okay thing about it. The bad part of it is like a fucking rip-off of a Great Depression era from a certain old ass White Castle franchise failure. No wonder it didn't expand! Only it's cult failed propaganda kept it alive within its original rural back in the woods MidWest region. I'm sure the momma's cookout have the sliders's ass, along with White Castle's, served eternally. Can't believe that New York loves this! Is it the historical center of the world stock exchange? I am afraid it wasn't! With brainshit ideas like these, it isn't either!

How small? Like small dick small. It's like for small infants, but they still die. Smaller than the adult palm, probably 3 inches tall. Fuck! It's like sushi, only it's not imported and requires less maintenance. I think, given what I paid, it's technically a ripo, but the fucking quality degrades way below the classic restaurant (when I say classic, I mean, pricey steak sized) burgers.

I want this shit outta here! I don't care if there's an excuse for an argument! If it still exists, it's for novelty at a cookout or in some cooking museum. Why must I endure this curse? If anyone wants a acceptable sandwich, try a chicken sandwich.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: FUCK SLIDERS (SANDWICHES)!
Duuuuuuuuuude... what?

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Sliders, a fake ass name for mini burgers. Seriously, mini burgers. Not your gummy candy model of burgers, mini ass burgers that won't help you with the exception of being a dessert on the weekends. Kind of like sushi, or even ice cream, but it's not sophisticated, not at all. It's a crime against humanity appetite; if you happened to buy one, most likely, you been duped, scammed, and defrauded by its inferior qualities including its advertisements.

Just look it up, and you can see what I mean. If you are just too incapable, here's a couple pictures.
Can't you see that sloppy mess? Maybe it's too biased, allow me to elaborate.

Wow, that's, that's really small! I would stick with a royal ass establishment burger combo. Costs more, but at least it stops the starvation station. Maybe that plate isn't in proportion. Let me zoom in for you.

Buns in a box, wow. See how one sandwich fits a fucking palm? Okay, the palm's hidden. See me show you the ultimate measurement.

See that french fries box? See how it fucking towers over those fucking sliders? They suck! Also, see how each slider is an equivalent to the fucking receipt? Just find a common chain store version and you'll see how small they are. Plus, the originators got some shitty ass meat for our fellow consumers. Maybe God forbid the evil influence of slider to permeate.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
gotta admit it's better than mcdickalds clown meat burgers. sliders were origially the term that was used to call government issue beef trimmings that were ground into patties and cooked on a flattop on a navy ship. they were called sliders because due to their fat content they would grease themselves off the flat top and if the ship rocked the sliders didn't move with the ship, hence they slid.

in the navy they were full sized burgers. then arby's started hawking these fake mini burgers under the same name like 50 years later to try to attract elderly veteran customers, now everyone is doing it.

worst part is most are just chicken, not beef. yeah they sell for a buck, but I don't care if they suck deer cock.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:53 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
OMG! Seriously? HAHAHA! They actually better than McDonalds? Wow, that documentary must been right about poop scoop into the meat. No, I don't believe that it's just fat with flavouring. I will admit this, I don't know the true history of naval sliders so I'll let that go. Glad to see that they was full sized burgers. Arby's suck too, hated their hard square meat pattos. The only thing they do can product line is their ham slice sandwiches.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]