Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Joshex made mad crazy rant needs version safe for faceb0rk 

How banned is this on FB?
nah it's ok 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Banned 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hammered 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Fucked 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
BAN WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!!!!! ARGH! FOAM AT THE MOUTH! 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Joshex made mad crazy rant needs version safe for faceb0rk 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Joshex made mad crazy rant needs version safe for faceb0rk
Demographicism

I'll try to riddle this with humorous metaphores.

Demographic is a word that suggests total inclusion of a representative sample of people. but is it possible to be descriminatory and even racist while pushing for a demographic?

Congratulations! Yes, Yes it is!, welcome to the modern age of media, job hiring standards and politics; Demographicism!Singling out people for their age, race, religion, sexuality and/or gender is wrong. But thats exactly what PC (political correctness) is doing through demographicism. Lets go through some examples:

The job market, so yeah, job market discrimination is a real thing, in fact in my personal experience it's not what age, race, gender or religion you are, heck you can be mid to late 20's, white, natural male, and christian, educated and well spoken, polite etc. and your application will be thrown away possibly without a glance, possibly with a glance and an "I don't give a *$%&" because they are discriminating against you cause you aren't their friend, they haven't known you since highschool (unlike the guy they hired) unless of course they were forced to hire you because of EOE laws.. but white males don't get protection under EoE laws hence the angry far right being mostly jobless whites.

It's the situation of reeling from a past where racial discrimination against one or more groups caused social injustice, (such as the era where people made african origin persons get to the back of the bus (and much worse) during america's period of anti-african racism) only to go forwards to be especially kind and protective and serving to only the hurt group. First of all by doing so you are singling them out (Oh look it's a black man!) (black man says: "you seem to be wanting a black eye!"), secondly by doing so you are descriminating against EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON!! (I don't want to face retribution for making a black man sit in the back, quick someone give him your seat in the front! you there, white boy GET UP! NOW!)

Obviously this situation never happened in such a dramaticized way as I wrote it (hopefully, though some people do surprise me, but thats what facepalms are for), but it happens in less dramaticized ways, through implication and public shaming and general harrassment. Lets be fair it singles out everyone and is therefore descriminatory towards everyone.

And thats not right. Why not make a law that protects against hiring your buddies and people involved with you or your affiliates? "LE Gasp! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN OUR RIGHT TO SHUN YOU AND HIRE OUR FRIENDS OR PEOPLE FROM OUR POLITICAL LEANING!" Why not make a government based work application appeal system, where they check qualifications and affiliations to make sure no one was ostricized because of who they are? (cause government bias runs just as blatantly rampant)

So, when it comes to employment EoE laws, they are racist and discriminatory by singling out people of a certain type for support and purposefully excluding others (which bites hard in an increasingly tough job market).

"Wow, look at this guy, he's got exactly the work history we want and a great education platform basis, lets give him a call for an interview", "let me see here.. oh.. no we can't do that, he's a white male. he's a dime a dozen, it doesn't matter about his experience or qualifications, he was just born too average.. the govenrment will have a field day with us if we hire him, get me a crippled black gay/trans woman with as much experience and qualifications as you can find.", "I've only got one of those but he/she/it has no experience and no qualifications or education", "thats fine we'll give on the job training, so long as I don't get sued and shamed for violating EoE laws.. I'd have to resign and make a public apology!"

This conversation happens in the back of the mind of nearly every hiring manager eventually. It's racist, sexist and everythingelsist.

So where does that leave the guy who didn't get hired, what does the employer think about them? "Oh he's perfect for this sort of job it'll be easy for him to get hired SOMEWHERE ELSE, SOMEONE ELSE will hire him" then the next employer thinks "Oh he's perfect for this sort of job it'll be easy for him to get hired SOMEWHERE ELSE, SOMEONE ELSE will hire him" and so on and so forth and he's like "hmm no one is replying.. is there something wrong with my CV? am I not qualified? maybe I need to go back to school.. definitely can't get any more experience the way things are going.."

It just makes me so mad. "serves you right for all the things you people did to us in the past" [wait.. what? so you're saying racist, sexist revenge is justified against the descendents of wrong doers and even people who just look like them? (hint I'm white but my family never had slaves nor supported it) WELL THEN, *evil grin* guess we're going to get stuck in a bad loop of injustice! better just turn it around now! to hell with em all!, afterall they said to hell with me.] but no, indeed that would just be a bad loop, that manner of deep dark thinking is no doubt what created the far right, and it is AS FAR from correct as the mistreatment the new victims have suffered was.

But alas people don't learn from books, they learn from experiences. When they were told to never repeat the sins of the past or the sins of their enemies; they just said "$%&# it, they will pay! I'll make them taste their own medicine!"(and this revengism is repeatedly encouraged in all our media today..)

How many facepalms do we need to get real solid peace? oh thats right, no one can hear a facepalm, unless you make it really really loud, but then you'd hurt yourself, you might even die.. death by facepalm.. thats worth a facepalm.. wait..did I just?.. nevermind! No, people hear angry riots, but people don't care about angry riots unless stuff starts getting broken, murdered and stolen. heck murder seems to be a sort of currency for acknowledgement of a cause. yeah the people who murder are going away for a long long time but the rest of their kind will surely get special treatment and a nod of inclusion (hey theres that Demograpicism again!). What has the world come to? Can't we get peoples attention by letting or helping them live? or will they not just trample you in their path to the top? Competition the world's most malicious and demographicist evil!

That brings me to media inclusionism (Demographicism) they are so hellbent on dropping gaybombs and transbombs every episode to make a small demographic feel included that they practically ignore all other demographics and definitely single out everyone in a descriminatory fashion. And thats not even counting violations of child grooming laws, they don't give a rats behind whatsort of lifestyles they are introducing to children! nor what anti-grooming laws they are violating. Push push push! push it, nay drill it! drill it into the brains of every person in the world till its loathed and despised! What? you thought you'd drill it in till it became "just a normal accepted part of life"? lol. you have no idea how the human mind responds to popup advertisements! let me give youa hint: "DIE DIE DIE!! AHHH!!! GET ME AN ADBLOCKER!!!!!, WHAT!? coca cola has a deal on that website for extremely cheap? .. but.. I used to like cocacola... now they invaded my privacy.. I .. I will just not buy any coca cola products for a while.. such a shame! wish they didn't try to push it on me.." when you push, people cringe, people think that you should feel shameful, then people loathe and despise you.

Acceptance and respect is earned. On a single person by person basis. "bo, I gots to tell you somethin, you ain't pretty! and you damn well never gonna get no where just by being a good, polite person, you gonna have to WORK HARD to EARN they respect and $%&#!", "and what happens when that don't work?", "then you'se gots ta be ghangsta!".where am I going with this post? everything has already been explained. social injustice abounds AGAINST EVERYONE. This world is a $#!77! place, congratulations progressives, congratulations democrats, I guess what they say is true, "justice and history are for the winners". Why I remember a time when bob the caveman was out taking a pleasant stroll when his neighbors came up and slaughtered him and ate his flesh then raped his family and desecrated their still living corpses, then they wrote about it in cave drawings, "evil bob wanted to eat our souls and had killed everyone else in the whole world and his family were just deer and we had to hunt, we succeed over evil bob and take his deer".

Poor bob justice and history are for the winners, not the losers.. lets all mock bob in his poopfilled grave. just liek we mock people who don't support progressiveness, heck lets ban them! lets AB00SE TEH P0WAR!Sorry I had to get graphic in my writing. This really is a serious matter. there is so much hate in the world, so much of it is disguised as victims it's just sickening. Yeah, you were victims in the past, maybe not even you, just your predecessors, why cry and whine as a victim till you get more than you deserve?

The way to stop this bad cycle is to realize when we are getting more than we deserve and stepping on other peoples toes and just roll it back to some middle point and apologize, then maybe we can all get along (except for the idiots and morons.. I'm sorry we are stuck with them and theres no predicting when they will strike.. heck I myself have been an idiot in the past. it takes recognition of that fact to move forwards. and it takes a very smart person to realize they are being crap to someone else, especially when they think it's justified.)The fact is, everyone has a right to be a person in public and go about their ways of trying to progress towards a successful life without toestepping and life interruptions and interjections. Everyone has a right to live their days till the natural end (Hi there darwin award winners! you guys get the prize of a quick end! all for the low price of "hey watch this!").

But no one has a right to do something in public which offends other people, steps on their toes or otherwise harrasses or discriminates and rejects them. the best way to accomplish that is "keep your private stuff to yourself, I know it's hard, I know that share button is there but it does not apply to the stuff in your sexytimes folder! and does not apply to ANYTHING you have to push on other people to accept."And No one has a right to do something in public which the still forming minds of children don't have a capability to fully make decisions on! children have a greater right to public space because they are the future. care to disagree? go try to out live the next generation. I'm telling you, you'll fail.

People, only you can make change. And not by rioting or murdering, not with revenge, not with mouth-foaming opponent trampling and overstepping of bounds, heck you don't even need the government, you need you to change you! Better yourself, keep your private stuff to yourself, Watch yo self!, don't $#!7 on other people!and have your self a merry merry christmas(wait, it's not christmas time? oh...).

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Joshex made mad crazy rant needs version safe for faceb0
Facebook? That's dystopian media machine too. Careful of the little big brothers of the big brother family.

White guy getting problems with views of political minority equality adjustment? Well, live and learn? If you can't beat them, join them. Just get a cultural bakery on the side. To manage that might be a plus. Just say that you also black, gay, or love to be an anime girl (this big plus, girl!). There's nothing wrong with that. Get on with the sensitivity training program! I know I'm a sensitive hot one too! Hehe! ^^.

You don't have to be right to be white! Just swing that purse and pepper spray! It's your right to a minority life! You the (material-consumerism) girl here, you got it going on! That's right, girl! Snap your finger side by side! YOU GO GURL! *claps hands and side heel kicks* YEAH!

Something like some 1999's Flawless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txa2cVKN8dE
https://archive.org/download/rv-007_mis ... y_Head.mp3
https://archive.org/download/rv-007_mis ... render.mp3
https://archive.org/download/rv-007_mis ... ersion.mp3
https://archive.org/download/rv-007_mis ... tended.mp3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
You two would get so banned on facefuck, they'd send elite assassins that use stealth camo after you.

4 pcs.

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Facesit? Ahhh... *sniffs* *slurps* Ahhh... lol

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:41 am
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
RV-007 wrote:
Facesit? Ahhh... *sniffs* *slurps* Ahhh... lol

Hmmmm... faceshit? Fuckbook? Failbook? Facebork?

4 pcs.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:20 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
Facebook? That's dystopian media machine too. Careful of the little big brothers of the big brother family.

White guy getting problems with views of political minority equality adjustment? Well, live and learn? If you can't beat them, join them. Just get a cultural bakery on the side. To manage that might be a plus. Just say that you also black, gay, or love to be an anime girl (this big plus, girl!). There's nothing wrong with that. Get on with the sensitivity training program! I know I'm a sensitive hot one too! Hehe! ^^.

You don't have to be right to be white! Just swing that purse and pepper spray! It's your right to a minority life! You the (material-consumerism) girl here, you got it going on! That's right, girl! Snap your finger side by side! YOU GO GURL! *claps hands and side heel kicks* YEAH!

I tried joining them before, I was like "I only like anime girls, real women just don;t do it for me" and the LGBTQs were like "OMG YOU ARE SO NOT A RIGHTS GROUP, YOU DON'T DESERVE RIGHTS OR EMPLOYMeNT PRIORITY OR ANTI DISCRIMINATION PROTECTION" this message echoed all the way up to their higher echelons in the govenrment leaderships of the world. so I was like "... you are crap. now I know you are just biased self serving asshats."

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
joshex wrote:
I was like "I only like anime girls, real women just don;t do it for me" and the LGBTQs were like "OMG YOU ARE SO NOT A RIGHTS GROUP, YOU DON'T DESERVE RIGHTS

Link

YOU DARE INSULT GLORIOUS 2D?! YOU MUST DIE!
KABOOOM! BOOOOM!

4 pcs.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:47 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
joshex wrote:
RV-007 wrote:

I tried joining them before, I was like "I only like anime girls, real women just don;t do it for me" and the LGBTQs were like "OMG YOU ARE SO NOT A RIGHTS GROUP, YOU DON'T DESERVE RIGHTS OR EMPLOYMeNT PRIORITY OR ANTI DISCRIMINATION PROTECTION" this message echoed all the way up to their higher echelons in the govenrment leaderships of the world. so I was like "... you are crap. now I know you are just biased self serving asshats."

I'm pretty sure that there's quite a LGBTQ thing going on in the anime community. The rights you are talking about concerns about equality and political minorities. The anime part usually concerns about constitutional rights; the freedom of speech, the freedom of press (usually publication), sometimes the freedom of assembly, and the freedom of petition. Before lolicons was a term, there was a written novel named "Lolita", it is actually a political protest against the USSR hidden in a pedoly novel. The author was exiled for political dissent (the sense of morality is in a different state of mind and of legality) and remotely watched for quite a while. Pretty extreme for what a sensual/deviant work can do. I don't think that the anime form today is on that par.

However, for the LGBTQ thing, I guess you can respect works of at least. Boy George sounds great, great voice too. If you are sticking with anime, I guess you can respect the rights of Nippo? Maybe even minority rights in solely Nippo (but might rub the establishment the wrong way if you not careful). It's quite a high curve of difficulty. It's more like the matter of freedom being defined. Just remember that you don't have to be that exact entity to represent whatevers.

A NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY! LOL

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
They hate my free speech because I am straight. though I like anime girls to them theres no difference between me and other straight males. Yom had it right what they think "You must die"

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
They shouldn't hate for that reason, you know? After all, you ain't hatin'/attacking them. Or premeditatedly at least.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
thye do becuase it disturbs the narrative that makes the legitimacy of their group survive;

1: LGBTQ is not about sex.
2: LGBTQ are the victims straight people are the villains
3: LGBTQ are the special snowflakes born to be perfect.

by presenting the open fact that I only like to bang anime girls, it would add distinct sexuality to their group, it would be an outsider (villain) joining the victim's club, it would open the door for everytone to be both a victim and a special snowflake born to be perfect. and that bothers them deeply. they are afterall surviving on attention and pity and special treatment by liberals. if everyone can get that they'd just be equal and normal to everyone and thats not what they want.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:01 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Bluntly put, you're saying that they just some politik machine gandering for POWER!!! There is no altruistic intention nor motive in playing out this stage/goal. The manipulations. *clasps hands*

I am not sure about anime girls as it's more of a dream state. It's more of a intra-personal thing. Sigmund Freud -like. To me, I cannot determine whether there are personal or social distinctions when you are speaking of anime/manga girls, houris, or the like. Very broad when it comes to the biological/psychological thesis of the mind. When I say personal, I usually mean individual identity, rather than collective identity.

Sorry if I make it feel like Big Brother or double/hive think; some may put their weights on the expression, others on unity.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Our Perception of anime girls is based on the presented character, it's expressions and any given responses to differing situations, these are amassed to build a persona of the personality for that particular character, one that is relatively predictable in it's responses to various situations. there is some leeway where we attempt to assume what sort of reaction the character would have based on similar situations, and all these things put together is what we end up liking. of course there is a physical aspect of our like as well where certain forms trigger emotions that may be reminiscent of things we missed out on or wish we had had, or even reminiscent of conditions which are so care free and easy and favorable that we find a sense of deep care and love in them these things are as much physical as they are emotional and produce for us a soul and spirit and individual identity of that character making them just as alive as other people yet not physically attainable. This situation creates spiritual images of these characters as forms of affection and care built deep into our own souls and yet not our own soul but theirs. a soulmate in the most pure meaning of the term that could never be obtained with actual people in this world especially with their lacking of perfection.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Interesting hypothesis, I suppose that it's in one's interest to scope the horizons. I guess that means anime girls are not technically a girl group, but rather the subsets or characteristics regardless if it is a girl or boy.

You know what? I find it strange that the gays don't like the same sex in a certain way. It's like, they are with identity as the opposite sex. One gay girl might say, "Oh yeah, I agree with ya!".

Just remember, in the alt-heterosexual, there are different subsets with different interests. Maybe, you can find the lesbians to help you out? Watch out though, they are full of testosterone, some of them hermies, some even infected.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
Interesting hypothesis, I suppose that it's in one's interest to scope the horizons. I guess that means anime girls are not technically a girl group, but rather the subsets or characteristics regardless if it is a girl or boy.

You know what? I find it strange that the gays don't like the same sex in a certain way. It's like, they are with identity as the opposite sex. One gay girl might say, "Oh yeah, I agree with ya!".

Just remember, in the alt-heterosexual, there are different subsets with different interests. Maybe, you can find the lesbians to help you out? Watch out though, they are full of testosterone, some of them hermies, some even infected.

lol no they don't want to help. again I'm a straight guy so they disqualify me even if it's not normal girls. besides it has to be girls, not interested in guys regardless their identity or personality, so gender matters.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:00 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next