Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 FUCK ONLINE DOOM SERVER RULES! 
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: FUCK ONLINE DOOM SERVER RULES!
Not exactly doom online, but it's a setup for linux so it is plain doom fuckery in that sense. I will probably deal with online configuration on linux anyways.

So apparently, like the skip on a single tic 0 frame duration, the initialized configuration can skip out on things. If you got a custom directory to store your iwads/pwads, then paste the directory as such, twice, one directory per line, on the first value of the iwad and file search directories list. Then, you should be good to go for running the shortcut/program on the first try. How betaish!

NVM, IT DIDN'T WORK, ITS NOT THE BEST CUSTOM DIRECTORY WORKED OS ANYWAYS!!! IF COMPILING SOURCE CODE TO CUSTOM DIRECTORY PATH ISN'T BAD ENOUGH! NOW REFERENCING A DIFFICULTY?

GODMUTHERFUCKINGDAMN! THE LINUX VERSION OF THE SOURCEPORT AIN'T READING MOD FILES AUTOMATICALLY! DO I HAVE TO CONSOLE IT? RLY?

v
v
v

Well... I did sandboxed it so yeah... hardcoded in a way. specific directory range/span, I guess. Anyways, I turned the custom terminal command into a linux shortcut so I don't break my fingers other than typing in the directory path and filename of the copied into sandboxed 'test directory' file. That's linux though, haha!

... Of course, you can always override it.
To be in record!

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Name=GZDoom
Comment=Multi-game launcher for Doom era games
Exec=/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=gzdoom.sh org.zdoom.GZDoom +logfile /set/user/.var/app/org.zdoom.GZDoom/.config/gzdoom/log.txt -file /set/user/.var/app/org.zdoom.GZDoom/.config/gzdoom/TayAIdoom.wad -file /set/user/.var/app/org.zdoom.GZDoom/.config/gzdoom/bd21TayEd.pk3 -file /set/user/.var/app/org.zdoom.GZDoom/.config/gzdoom/for_jihad_monstersv14.wad -file /set/user/.var/app/org.zdoom.GZDoom/.config/gzdoom/for_jihad_ally_mujahid_items_acs_enter_scriptv01.wad
Icon=org.zdoom.GZDoom
Path=
Terminal=false
StartupNotify=true

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
Rhinoman n fireworks to come
Regurgitator monster resumed!, pixel by pixel...
Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty test?
qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Something new! Another political slant theme mod!

Thatcher's Techbase, take down Maggie Thatcher in this Doom II WAD (trailer)

Link

I know that some of you guys want to hear/listen to the whole song. Here it is. link

L2VN (20XX)

Link

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Damnit, Thatcher Doom had some bugs that may clash with my custom monster mod, dunno why, but I think it's a commanderkeened on the hanging corpses replacement. Seriously? Uh oh...

I guess more time to mod?

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Oh my god!

People, I just found a download version of a doomseeker/zandronum combo, but without server capabilities. Still, you can play as clients online and offline.

It is unfortunate that flatpak doesn't deal with online gameplay so it's a suck dick.
The response would be for the sake of security. I know, I know.

If you want online session for linux platform, try something else that flatpak's version.
No, I won't add this on the first post, it's major suckage anyways.

Reference material:
https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9750

---

Well, so far I hadn't got the internet broadcast. At least I got a different ip address to appear rather than localhost. Still, it's LAN. This is as far I may might go. Still, I got some mod updating in terms of mod project. Insufficient code of dead monster/persons and properties, here we come!

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Okay, first things first.

I tried out the GZDoom and true to my dismay, both True Color Software Renderer Render Mode and Hardware Accelerated Render Mode are just suckage to some intolerable point. While I do like the True Color Software Renderer mode for its use of more and lively exciting colors, it fails to deliver its presentation value like shit on a stick. The visual results just gotten a bit more blurrier than a sharp and crisp view. I mean, come on, even television nowadays try to be detailed in terms of pixel by pixel size. Hardware accelerated mode is basically the clean, sharp, and crisp looking variant of the True Color Software Renderer mode. Things would go smoothly as in the marriage planner, but something's amiss! All the actors with static image have their own image to shift parallel according to the player's perception, but it's in a animated shift. It's like of like those dating visual novels, but 2D characters as 3D characters facing during conversation in a 2.5D world. What the hell? The last straw with the hardware graphics is when a fucking monster dies and have to drag its body from its original duty and sprite viewing exhibit perimeter. If the corpse goes on all out, GZDoom will have its floor process to cover/eat up the dead monster's spawl. I hate to lose the visual of monster corpses, they are a part of the title's them. It's even much weirder to see the blood actors to respond like a personal handheld mirror to the player. I hate that this source port can't get things sufficiently right.

---

So that's why I am sticking to my doomin' gunz.
Rather, I would get wine to work on flatpak and bring back ZDoom, regardless of technical conflicts to resume operation. As for Doomseeker and possible Zandronum, yes, do make the necessary move to operate broadcasting service. I might have a few ideas to get the broadcast working, it might work.

|

Game play wise, GZ make dead monster classes to take the tic 0 as valid coding. I know it wasn't on the ZDoom wiki as canon. It would be a bitch to accommodate fix up dead monster classes.

---

Thatcher doom? Well, according to my results, there's a hangup on error. Can't finish the game without cheats, at least with the GZDoom for linux.

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun May 29, 2022 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4