Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Your Vegan Soymilk 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Your Vegan Soymilk
Theres a little extra protein in every carton.

my GF likes to get sweetened soy milk. I couldn't care less. So I buy it for her. she left it open for a few days, even in the fridge, and then she said it smelled like cum. and sure enough it does smell like cum. I figured out their secret ingredient!

Lol, I wonder whose doing it and I can just imagine whats going through their head while they jizz into the 1000 gallon mixer tank before the bottling process.

I imagine they could be thinking one of the following:

"I am CE FUCKING O BITCHES, I can't believe there are so many soyboys that fell for this vegan shit, because they don't know that this is just a government society control tactic to make them weak little shits who don't fight back, I will take the liberty to give them a little extra protein in their diet."

or

"I'm C. E. O. sunshine I get to do anything I want to those candyboys drinking this stuff, mm thinking about them drinking it"

or probably more likely

"mahn fuck dis dum ass shit homes I's bouts to bust a nut in this fukin vegan ass nut milk go keep a lookout, they know they stupid white ass gonna love it."

thoughts?

me? I think we should spread this as a rumor all over the interbutts. it'd at least get the vegans to think twice about being vegan when they realize they can't trust their producers. and in turn they'd eat meat, and in turn their brains would return to workign order and they'd wonder where they've been all this time and why they voted like they did and why they didn't care.

"You do know that soymilk has human cum in it right? I know cause I know the guy who splooges in it. Mm mm! loving that vegan goodness aint ya?"

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu May 13, 2021 5:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Your Vegan Soymilk
They should eat beans and go all fardur/furher farter. Ha ha ha!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu May 13, 2021 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
and now we accidentally bought vegan icecream, because it was the only coconut flavoured thing and said icecream. but it has no cream, it has pea protien, corn starch, hydrogenated corn oil, and a slew of artificial gelling agents.

lets also just assume it has cum in it. lets just assume all packaged premade vegan products have cum in them.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun May 16, 2021 7:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
There is a definite consistency in your logic. You have said there cannot be a real/normal inclusive bond between meats and vegetables. It is a rare exception for a food product to obtain the necessary properties of both meat and vegetables.

To have the utmost strict religious diet is to adhere to the teachings. You can't have your cake and eat it! I second the fact that if one is to adhere, without the set of contradictions, one should go back to core teachings and start at the most natural of processes. It's also a great way for vegetarians to get off their lazy asses and make their own salad.

I also read that veggie burgers may have a passing of meats, including pathogens, maybe a few cases of rats for some reason? For sure, oils can still be unhealthy so be careful. Is this a retaliation against industrial regulations? Maybe so, maybe so.

Did I mention dragonfruit? It's supposedly a American domestic product. It is said to derive from the desert lands, but it might been a radioactive byproduct by accident. It is said to be a vitamin B or protein fruit, which is a outlier or anomaly detection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon May 17, 2021 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Oh yeahs, to achieve all the meat protien and psychoactive chemicals that our brain needs for memory and such, you just can't do it with plant based diets alone. So yeah, vegans don't want to eat animals, dairy or eggs. So yeah, providers figured they wouldn't be too upset to eat humans, so instead of feeding them third world children, they wank into the mixer.

oh yes, bacteria and viruses and rats are all included ina good healthy vegan diet. law permits 2% rat hair or less. same with rat feces.

Veggie oil is a transfat. it's really bad for you. fruit oil is healthier, like olive oil or canola oil. but yeah peanut oil, soybean oil, margerine, seed oils, all of that shit is gonna give you diabetes (good ol' wilfred brimley) and/ or cancer (those tarded faggots earned it). Oh while I'm at it though, any plant based oil including fruit oils once mixed with any acid, such as boiling water, vinegar et cetera, become a low grade plastic. Eating plastic cannot be good for you.

Dragon fruit, or the Pitaya, is a cactus fruit. All those come from desert regions, like mexico, argentina, the middle east, and China's Xingjiang province, where close to slave labour is used to farm them, sometimes by children. Oddly enough they have tried growing them in the sahara, but it hasn't really gotten to that point yet to make it commercial. a minor quantity are grown in europe (spain) and in greenhouses and labs elsewhere (they are smaller and messed up looking).

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue May 18, 2021 1:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]