Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 GLOCKS != GREATNESS 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 GLOCKS != GREATNESS
Maybe, I am here to piss off people or troll the delusional freedom image, fuck glocks! All right, let's down to business! ATF Chipman bizness, bitch! Here r da 5 pointurds!

5. Production is crap. If it's a fucking Chinatown product with a fucking shiny label, make sure it's worth the price (oh, its a dumping pricing policy strategy). George W. Bush said something about "lipstick on a pig". If you shining up the turd, guess what, it's a turd!!!
4. Ergo is crap. It's probably why gun control lobbyists, or them liberals, let off, for now.
3. Lack of improved features, customizing with low cohesion and tight coupling. It means that the company will not likely seek a return for fixes. The law is very very angry. Guarantee warranty policy please?
2. Cult of glock. These guys are just sitting ducks ready to be criminalized by gun control lobbyists. Raving and foaming like a dog on rabies? Come on! Get a hold of yourself! I'm afraid that the criminals have this habit like an addiction. Maybe the freedom of mods flying around is a gun kit already? Well, you know that the ATF and its leading man, Chipman, is going WACO!
1. Ugly as a substandard gun. Oh yeah, it's true, usually ugly ass guns tend to be a lack in presentation, or showcase/demonstration delivery. I mean, if you see a fucked up gun, do you think it might be ugly? Well, while I can't judge a book by its cover, but I can say that care and attention is required to test each product. If I can reproduce fake replicas, and label it as the ultimate auction item, it would be legal because it's a glock! Missing features? Must be a glock? Either ways, the fact that parts could be swimming around, should be a good enough business venture. If glocks that good, then everybody selling parts would be good. Why not? OH, UMMM... SATURDAY NITE SPECIAL, THAT'S WHAT!

---

Is the rant a bit too tariffist/protectionist or it's fair game in a world full of cunning and shit? You know what I mean? I mean, I read/view that Colt n' Dan Wesson, two popular genuine (or at least I think so) American brands, got mergered into some other company than the competitor predator. I'm talking about angry fuming Nazis and moonie wannabes. At the very least, the closure didn't surrender, if that be the closure statement. For the American valuing enthusiasts of the times, it should be a wake up call. This is a piece of history pass down the line. It was sidetracked by evil monopolistic forces and their petty strategies. Sure there's nature, but there's also evil. I'm getting the feeling that them gun manufacturers were struggling against something so destructive that it will continue on destroying until it finds rest at last.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]