Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 BITCH ABOUT RUNESCAPE! 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 BITCH ABOUT RUNESCAPE!
Decided that runescape needs a topic of its own, and of the utmost freest way possible.

LET'S BITCH ABOUT RUNESCAPE!

Well, it's technically just a rpg and mud mix. Like crossfire, but with better visuals and 3d angle perspectives. It's not top down view or that fucking isometric attempt to give that 3d looking edge attempt. I like that the fact it is written in java like it knows how to handle compatibility and preloading etc. The 2.5d/3d models is something on par of maybe because LOOK, COOL RSC RED DEMON!

Technically, if you really are into the atmosphere and it's your thing, you be cool with it even if you finish with the latest features of the game. Otherwise, you just game on filling up levels and quest, so forth. It's like any other rpg, but with players sharing the experience.

Could it be boring like any other rpg? Yeah, sure thing, rpg boring. But let me tell you that there are non-combatant skills to level up too. If you can join servers with x1 or x5 experience rate, you can adjust your game thing. Too slow, but you can enjoy your time with the game. Too fast, and it could be soon over with certain aspects (you just got to keep that in mind).

Now there's orsc and 2009scape as free version of the game. Still, even with the perks, just how far better? Maybe a bit better, because of more maps and etc, but is there something to go back to, even without some periodic region specific events? Need a random occurrence in enriching regional/cultural atmosphere or just fucking dynamic change, yes, dynamic change, dynamism, shifting shifting like whoa. Medievia mud is an attempt, but technically, it's good with detailed room descriptions than just dynamism. Not sure if room description is static in text or something like that. I do like the change of elemental weather though. Quite a magical experience. Wonder about earthquakes and the such. As you can see, there are hits and misses, but at least you stick to the plan to develop stuff and that's hard enough. Oh, you can get banned still so yeah... ZZZ!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]