Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 How do forkhead's users talk in RL? 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post How do forkhead's users talk in RL?
I would like you to speculate what each forkheads user would talk like in RL. Would they be different than their online personalty? Describe what their voice would sound like.

Okay, here's my list.

PKB:
In RL PKB has a low pitched nassaly voice. Sometimes while talking to you he will cough, and then finish his sentence. Of course since PKB is texan he has a texan accent. PKB tends to look around at the enviroment while you're talking to him. He rarely if ever makes eye contact with you. While at work PKB is seen dropping random objects and swearing very loudly. PKB doesnt talk much at all.

Yomtoxic:
He has a very raspy voice in RL. Yomtoxic has this habit at his job at a hotel of pressing all 20 floor elevator buttons. It's hard to have a conversation with Yom since he talks and talks and talks. He will cut you off in mid sentence, and then talk for another 20 minutes.

F_junk_dump
In RL junk talks in a very low tone. It's hard to carry on a conversation with him because mumbles all the time. You'll ussually see junk with a group of girls, and then they sit and have lunch and talk about anime and soap operas. Most of the time junk says nothing and just stares blankly into one of the girls eyes. Junk is very introverted and tends to never talk.

bubba
Bubba has a very sing songy voice. She is ussually seen with her boy friend or a group of guys. She has this habit of shouting at people over long distances and having conversations with them, while both are shouting. A group of people will roll their eyes and walk by. Sometimes if excited while telling you about something, she will start shouting even though you're right face to face with her. bubba has a very expresive face. She is always smiling. She will tell you to go fuck yourself while giggeling and smiling.

Anime4life
Talks in a very dark dreary tone most of the time. Ussually keeps to herself, except with her best friend she has known all her life. On her breaks she will just stair in space for the entire time and sip a coffee with this sullen look in her eyes.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 am
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Post Re: How do forkhead's users talk in RL?
My voice sounds kinda deep and and i'm usually a quiet person of few words although when I shout my voice don't seem deep at all but becase I usually talk like that you jsut hve to accept it. I look younger than I am so it's funny.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:28 pm
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
clueless_furball wrote:
PKB:
In RL PKB has a low pitched nassaly voice. Sometimes while talking to you he will cough, and then finish his sentence. Of course since PKB is texan he has a texan accent. PKB tends to look around at the enviroment while you're talking to him. He rarely if ever makes eye contact with you. While at work PKB is seen dropping random objects and swearing very loudly. PKB doesnt talk much at all.

I don't know much bout how my voice sounds... there's a recording of me sayin shit fire somewhere on the internet.

As for eye contact, I will look you directly in the eye unless distracted by movement, I'll look at whatever it, and then continue to look you in the eye.

I do swear when I drop something, can't argue that.

As for speculation... hell if I know. I don't much care.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
i don't talk much, but when i do it is short and to the point, i might pretend to argue with someone if they tell me to do something, but i usually do that after i start doing whatever it is im supposed to do. when talking to strangers i don't say much at all

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
yeah yr your a real manly type of person

Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 am
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
Haz wrote:
yeah yr your a real manly type of person

the people on the tf2 server i play on say i sound like a lumberjack...though that is probably just the mic distorting my voice or something...although people have said i have a really deep voice

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mother Fucker
Mother Fucker

Cash on hand:
yeah yeah yr I really see you chopping down trees and fighting in bars

anyway

I mix between sterotypical english eg. what ho jeves
and normal speak which it to say no real accent what so ever

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Anime4life
Talks in a very dark dreary tone most of the time. Usually keeps to herself, except with her best friend she has known all her life. On her breaks she will just stair in space for the entire time and sip a coffee with this sullen look in her eyes.[/quote]

Not very far off lol. I am very quiet, and do keep to myself. I avoid starting conversations, which means I do only have a few close friends which I have had for a while. Almost always have a book on hand to read during and between classes, but I do just stare into space and daydream often as well (not so much around others). Not a coffee person tho, lots of soda instead.

And just like RL I listen/browse more than I talk/post.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Lime wrote:
I talk to whoever i want whenever i want about whatever i want...

Yeah and mostly you just make penis jokes and hit on people, or just act fucking creepy.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]