Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Politically Covid 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Politically Covid
I have had many thoughts about who and what were behind this. And after a long time it became clear.

Covid is a political coup by medical authorities in all countries all over the world.

as stated in this article, the position these health authorities are taking is as follows:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/c ... r-BB1g8T1t
Spoiler: show
As India sadly recorded more than 200,000 deaths associated with Covid, a steep rise in antibody levels was reported in England.

New Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures revealed seven in 10 people in England have coronavirus antibodies - with a rise across all four UK regions.

The data revealed the highest percentage of adults testing positive for antibodies, in the week to April 11, was estimated to be the 70 to 74 age group (87.6 percent), followed by 80 and over (87.1 percent) and 60 to 64 (85.7 percent).

The lowest percentage, unsurprisingly given the schedule for the vaccine rollout, was for the 16 to 24-year-old age group at 46.5 percent.

In Wales, the highest proportion of adults likely to have tested positive for antibodies was the 70 to 74 age group (83.0 percent) followed by 65 to 69 (82.9 percent) and 60 to 64 (82.8 percent).

In Scotland, the highest percentage of Covid antibodies was in the 65 to 69-year-old age group at 85.1 percent, followed by 70 to 74-year-olds (81.4 percent) and 60 to 64-year-olds (80.1 percent).

"Given that there are covid free areas and infections are declining, we have decided to note that covid antibody levels are rising, and not mention that the age groups they are rising in are the age groups who recieved the vaccine already, also we are not going to mention that those with the antibodies show no signs of infections. So according to us, there will be another covid wave soon, and this restriction easing in the UK cannot be allowed to happen completely".

Yeah China started it for their own political and economic gain, thats undeniable at this point, they now control the US and EU government through backhanded bribery and deals to offset the EU's losses due to brexit in exchange for power in the region and compliance with their directives.

But you have to ask yourself, was it just China that knew? The WHO seemed to know, and medical authorities all over the world seem to be benefitting from the power and respect they get due to covid. society is closed, people who have covid are told not to go to the hospitals because theya re full (lie) the medical authorities get to tell the government when they can apply or take away what social restrictions (and when those restrictions don't count, like with their favored protest groups) and if a government like Boris Johnson fails to take them seriously they threaten that there will be another covid wave.

How can they threaten that? simple they could either release some new strain of it, or forcefully import a strain they like and release that. or they can merely claim that they tested someone who was sick and it is covid. or they can just test random people and say they all have covid (infected or not) there is no government capacity to overrule them.

Do you see what I mean? Doctors have no legal checks or balances in their covid tests, they can merely say the test was positive and lie. and they can thus control the numbers of "covid cases" as they want to support their global coup partnered with china.

The fact that they are reporting on "antibody levels" as a sign of infection in a group that is publically known to be vaccinated (thus people vaccinated are developing antibodies to the virus) proves the fact they they intend to control society by constantly claiming the infection is spreading and they need more controls.

some government actors may be in on it as well, the US' DNC and Green party, UK's Labour, Lib Dems, SNP in example. but some governments are just not woken up to this fact. they play allong and continue to try to pour money into medical services to fight a disease which may as well be fake or already gone over a year ago.

the doctors are lieing. and this article proves it.

Antibodies being present in a vaccinated person is NOT a proof of infection! nor a spread of covid!

Antibodies in a vaccinated person are proof that a vaccine was administered! the antibodies are the outcome and desired effect of the vaccine!

To claim that antibodies are a sign of infection right as restrictions and medical government controll are being eased, is a failed attempt to cling on to power. they want to be able to force/encourage people to geet the vaccine, then use the antibodies that that vaccine produces to claim you have covid and add +1 to the number of infected people, and because they will use it on millions of people they can then claim thats a 4th wave and more dramatic than any other wave and demand more controls and more serious actions be taken to remove peoples rights, and demand more money to handle the situation. they want to keep these vaccines rolling out as fast as possible to ensure they can use antibody levels to continue to control the government long after the disease is gone!

For all we know, the vaccine could possibly infect people with bloodborne covid. (several of the vaccines actually use a dormant temperature and chemically hibernated peice of a live covid virus as the means to get your body to develop antibodies to it)

how that works is, the chemicals get diluted in your blood stream and the covid virus peice thaws and regenerates, then you actually have covid. thats why the antibodies are there and consequently why the symptoms of taking the vaccine for some people are the same exact symptoms of the virus itself!

meanwhile all the money they gain this way is going into doctor's salaries and bonuses and much of it is going directly to china to buy plastic and metal and cotton and chemicals and medical devices from them. it's a scam to make china and doctors rich and powerful.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:47 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Politically Covid
Well, did you take the vaccine yet? I wouldn't care. It's none of my business.

As far as I know, vaccines are supposed to be pieces of a dead virus (viruses are technically inactive until condition condition, it's like a seed). It's like the antibody gym.

For this big of an operation, I am sure that there can be fake/placebo drugs/vaccines that pretend to work. We call it quacking.

In any case, the covid is a new turn of events as we know it. Vaccine or not, I wouldn't take my chances of a new or evolving strain come to pass.

COVID, LIKE BUBONIC PLAGUE, CAN...
░▒▓SUPER VIRUS!!!▓▒░
░▒▓BIOLOGICAL/CHEMICAL WARFARE!!!▓▒░
░▒▓ETC!!!▓▒░

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
Well, did you take the vaccine yet? I wouldn't care. It's none of my business.

As far as I know, vaccines are supposed to be pieces of a dead virus (viruses are technically inactive until condition condition, it's like a seed). It's like the antibody gym.

For this big of an operation, I am sure that there can be fake/placebo drugs/vaccines that pretend to work. We call it quacking.

In any case, the covid is a new turn of events as we know it. Vaccine or not, I wouldn't take my chances of a new or evolving strain come to pass.

COVID, LIKE BUBONIC PLAGUE, CAN...
░▒▓SUPER VIRUS!!!▓▒░
░▒▓BIOLOGICAL/CHEMICAL WARFARE!!!▓▒░
░▒▓ETC!!!▓▒░

early on in this whole covid debacle, these same medical scientists who developed the vaccines said it was hard to develop a vaccine the traditional way because unlike the cold or flu which die when you cut them into peices, covid does not die when cut. it's live and regenerates rapidly.

The way they developed these vaccines was to use chemicals and cold temperatures to inhibit the growth of the virus after being cut. there was even an article when the first pfiser vaccine was shipped to the UK where pfiser told the UK that the vaccine was no longer safe because during transit the cooling unit failed the temperature in the craft was allowed to be lukewarm for more than 6 hours. they said that would break the vaccine. and this is exactly why. 6 hours at room temperature is enough for covid pieces to regenerate.

in fact the warmth of your body is enough for the covid piece to regenerate hence a slew of chemicals being administered with it to attempt to inhibit that growth. but again they can in some cases become diluted, and those patients get all the symptoms of covid including being infectious to others.

but in reality thats a small percent of people. though I know at least one person that had that experience. The problem is not the vaccine itself, the problem is the medical politics claiming that antibodies in a vaccinated person are proof of infection regardless of symptoms.

do you understand? it's like saying "a crowd of non-black americans we organized to protest government waste, is proof of a KKK rally"

it's called manufacturing conditions and claiming them as evidence to support your cause.

I mean, of course a vaccinated person will have antibodies and all people in the UK over 45 have reecieved the vaccine! the age group they said had the largest antibody presence was the 65+ age group who have already received 2 dose of the vaccine (and thus have antibodies). the problem is doctors are using this harmless fact to say all those people have covid and we need to lock down society again. do you see the problem?

it means that as I said even if the virus was gone, so long as they get enough people to get the vaccine every 6 months they can then turn around and take blood samples once those people have antibodies to the virus and say "see covid is back, it's a 100th wave, here we are in the year 2071 and us doctors still need to tell governments how and when to control society"

thats the problem, it gives doctors a tool to indefinitely claim there is a problem and indefinitely take control of the government. and there is no legal check or balance because medical authorities have not been considered a government or law making agency before! but now they are clearly making demands of the government and telling them it's critical to violate civil rights laws which are still on the books in order to fight a virus, telling them what to do and how to do it and if the government does not follow their words to the T, they claim there's going to be another wave and then use the antibodies the vaccine made to say there is another wave. medical authorities are now a government agency and are now directly involved in making laws without checks and balances and without any restrictions, governments have been fooled into violating their own laws! nay, they've been demanded to do so.

Do you see the power these doctors have over government? it's most likely not individual doctors, it's most likely the ones at the top of this agency who set the rules and report the findings, they tell their doctors to collect information about antibody levels then use that to control the government.

Some other agency needs to start checking their work! not only that they need to logically compare the results to the vaccine so they can show the antibodies are caused by the vaccine not the virus and then shut these doctors down. but I suspect these doctors are performing biological warfare, I suspect they have live mutated covid strains and are releasing them whenever governments try to take back control. the question is who is involved. what politicians can we trust? and who is in on it? we'd need like a president or Prime minister to call them out on this. though right now if that happens they just claim the PM or president's research/knowledge is inadequate. Do you see the power they have? they can overrule the highest level of elected government officials!

this is the problem.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat May 01, 2021 4:43 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
So it's like Corona Inc. going to seize control over all sectors of society. Except that it can go total Nazi machine and start genocides and things like that. I see how's it going. It's almost like ZPC game story, lol.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat May 01, 2021 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Location: Waiting around for like fucking hours on end somewhere.
Apparently, the pfizer and moderna vaccines work as follows;

mRNA containing the genetic instructions to produce the Covid Viral Reproductive Spike Protein is injected into the muscle of the arm.
this causes your muscle cells to produce the spike protein, and get attacked by your immune system. This teaches the immune system to recognize and target the reproductive spike proteins.
When COVID is detected in your body, the immune system will recognize and destroy them because they carry the spike protein.

Could this cause people to be sick with covid-19? Not really. It doesn't contain the Covid-19 DNA.

Is there a problem with the immune system being trained against its own cells? Maybe it could cause autoimmune problems but I doubt it.

Is the vaccine multi-generational? There is a chance offspring would have the vaccine RNA transferred through blood to them, and a chance that it doesn't happen. Being a growing fetus and having your developing cells induced with virus spikes and destroyed by immune system is probably not a very good thing for development though, for this reason I sincerely hope the mRNA lasts a very short time in the body.

Would the vaccine increase antibody levels in recipients? Yes it would because the presence of local spike-induced cells would be targeted by the immune system for a very long time until the vaccine RNA is completely removed from the body. How it breaks down after cell death I am not sure... Perhaps it never leaves and continues to induce spikes in cells forever? [ unlikely ]

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
3 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun May 30, 2021 7:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
You mean that fetuses can die from this shit? Well, that's great news, that's really really great news, especially for the population control issue. Now we just need to remove the corrupted child care assistance or welfare program once in for all! Don't give the undesirables to birth out babies like it's money (those are likely the undesirables). It's time to curtail the herd!

---

So yeah...
The vaccines are just pieces of shit virus that trigger some shit response. It's like a semi-virus if one can say. There's a workaround to this, the said recovery recommendation is to sleep the fatigue off and hydrate to flush out the pieces.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon May 31, 2021 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Well, many may hate on the covid, but there's a plenty of people who may want such events to happen. I, for once, don't like the word genocide nor extinction, but it's kind of a leeway when the barbarianism age sees that people kill off other people like it's the Dark Ages. "What happened to modern refined societies/civilizations?", I once said. Such monsters, such monsters. I wonder if humans became their worst nightmares? It's like a Lovecraftian double edge kind of thing. You think you were so sure about things, but it got fucked up? All that effort, squandered.

So just go with da masses programme? Well, it could be a good thing. Cynically speaking, the medicals are in advanced countries, and especially, those in still good standing in this world. Still, it can also be a bad thing. \,,/, ?

Maybe it's another peace sells -ism ideology. A music video is a entertaining reference to point out the criticism.
Youtube video of
Megadeth - Peace Sells Music Video FULL!!!

Link

---

I just thought of, as avoidant to do a witch hunt, but I think I'm right on it. The some of the people may think it's beneficial to start world genocide/extinction, even if it's a nuclear disaster. Doomsday cults may look to incur the coming of their own age. Some groups are just suicidally committed to politics. Covid is just a bad timing and opportunity for groups other than meds to rise up in power. The moonies's bid for conquest, and world war three? A bunch of seething coreans angry over the la riots of 1992? Maybe it's their chance to exact revenge on whom their unjust judgment of right and wrong? I mean, a old lady (soon ja du) shot and killed a teenage girl (latasha harlins), luger style. Not only that, but it was on public video recording. The lady was recorded to kick the dying corpse on the floor. It's pretty shocking, it's even more shocking that the corean public is said to support this act of murder! Murder, recorded! That's pretty steep stuff. Hitler would have double check if this incident was on his manuscript. Nowadays, I see them trying to change that image. Still, I see that they still go out hostile over the riots. If they've got attitude, you would know there's hell to pay from 1992. I'm sure there's more shit. I would rather hope for some means of reconciliation and a sense of closure. Since that day, as time passes by, people forget about the riots and tried to move on with their lives. Something still lingers. So if anybody did feel an unease with these folks, the source could be something generational/recent, something like 1992. I don't want to say they want covid to happen, but it's very possible as a motive to exact revenge on justice. I don't want to see that by some act of evil, the judgment of soon ja du, along with anything else involved, is unjustly overturned.

You can say the previous block as spam, but covid politics deal with the card death. I'm just referring to the evil side of humanity, particularly in death, if not about the medicals.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]