Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno 
Author Message
Level 22
Level 22
User avatar

Cash on hand:
161,478.65
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 am
Location: SR388
Group: Special Access
Post The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
https://newshourfirst.com/2022/10/29/po ... admission/

:shinjif

The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno

Dear Pope and the average every day reader; this is for you:

Watching porno is unavoidable. Sexually graphic imagery and mannerisms and clothing exist all around us in society the news and media. There is no secluded monastery where you(normal people) may escape from it entirely. And, honestly you shouldn't, Jeshu Christ says that you need to be prepared in knowledge and wisdom and the word of God through the holy spirit to defend against these principalities and powers. Spirits. If you run and hide from it, you are just defeated.

Should we then embrace it? not entirely.. Looking at Porn can be beneficial to a Christian. let us also be quick to note that the bible as I've shown multiple times is very clear that masturbation is not a sin, it's just dirty. it's an unclean thing. but with diseases and curses, where when you are diseased you must remove yourself from society and cry "'unclean, unclean"' when you pass by other people to your own shame and appear before the priests for them to observe and confirm what kind of illness it is and then confirm if you are clean and take a costly sacrifice to cover you in signifying that the disease is gone. what a hassle! what does it say specifically about masturbation? if a man's seed should come out on him or his garments or any thing he shall wash himself or it with water and be unclean until he does so.

I honestly hope you're washing with more than just water.. :errg and get under those fingernails while you're at it, nobody wants to shake your hand if you got cum all over it, and heck you know that stuffs going to dry up and get all flaky and crusty, it's not a pleasant feeling on the skin either. and you don't want dried cum on your pants either makes em rough. I mean yeah some chicks get off on that, cummy panties and all. but thats more of a sign of the fact that they were desperate for cock milk because they are in heat and their head thinks of it as a precious sexy goo. "oh how it feels to be loved by j00" now that's a fine piece o'ass! (but yeah even they should wash before going out in public, no one wants to sit where your cummy cooch sat and people don't want to get the drips on the bottoms of their shoes.).

Right where was I, so we've established that masturbation itself is not a sin.

Well, Porn is a visual aide to masturbation - except those cockblocking shits and insane buttonmashers that hide the porn behind an impossible task so you SWFEXTRACT the goods. I'm going off on a tangent again - so it's fine too right?

well, actually not really but yes. "wait how can it be 'no but yes'?" as stated it CAN be a tool. if it's just a tool for a specific purpose of emptying a swollen sack and venting hormones to relieve stress and keep you from developing heart, liver, kidney and prostate troubles - because if you let the hormones bottle up it generates stress hormones which can cause damage to these organs and even develop into cancers - - and if you never empty your prostate you'll get an enlarged prostate or prostate and/or testicular cancer - if you are using it as a Medical tool and only that, then there is no harm here. God gives a big hearty Thumbs-Up Bro! cooki:

But there are things you need to be careful of, you need to be able to steel your mind. You've got to build mental defenses against things sometimes found in porn that will cause you to think evil thoughts.

Whores - when God speaks in the bible about Whoredoms which he hates, he means spiritual whoredoms, specifically following doctrines which are not his or worshiping any other being or thing real or not OR systematic whoredom of the sexual variety where basically the entire country whores itself out and brings shame on God's name because that country professes to belong to and follow God. other than that God has nothing wrong with whores. He commanded one of his prophets to marry a whore in Hosea, and Jesus (Yeshu) himself converted several whores. He didn't condemn them. Whores serve a purpose, and today we have digital whores, so you don't even have to get your cock dirty. Porn is nothing more than a digital whore.

But this is again where you must steel your mind. Whores are whores. They are cum buckets. But what did Christ say; even when you think about a girl in your mind you have committed adultery or fornication with her in your heart and spirit. So whores are fine, they get a pass, why? because they are whores! they aren't somebody's wife, they aren't some marriageable woman whom you will corrupt so she will be shamed into never being married. they've made a career out of taking cock, they have basically signed a spiritaully legal document "I agree from this time forward I will be a pleaser of cocks for money and unlikely to marry ~ signed Super Slut haw doez I du cursivz again? candt I youse mah Sailfone?"

There are rules, the person in the porn:
1: Cannot be someone's wife.
2: shouldn't be cheating.

and here we go, this means roleplaying these acts is also spiritually wrong. Because then it's a desire after sin, not just emptying your cock.

"it's not what enters in the mouth that corrupts a man, but what proceeds from his heart, that corrupts a man"

So when you see these things, you must steel your mind and stop and go to the next porn that's not like that. shun these things from your mind, yes cheating implies that cuckery is evil. all unrepentant cucks are going to hell. so don't be cucked and don't cuck others. If a bitch cucks you, drop her like the sack of demon jizz she is.



Lasciviousness, God is clear he doesn't want you focused on nothing but 73# 600D 3553X0rz, but we all get there as adults if you don't have the sentience to do something about it. we've all been there, that day when you masturbate 10 times in a row and it's just not enough because of that really hot H that stimulates your cock every time you look at it and ushers you back the next day for round 2 and 3, then you walk to work feeling the friction burn on your dick cap against your soft boxers "'damn these boxers are usually very smooth but OW! it's different when I'm rubbed raw!". I'm off point again, how do you prevent this?!

simple: Know Your Body's Needs! did you ever think that maybe you were THAT seduced by it because you've been holding back or didn't find the time or the right porn to fap to to make you cum? You need to fap regularly!!! you need to recognize when you can't think of anything but sex or when you can think of other things but every other thought is sex, or every time you get to something hard your mind is just on sex and you can't focus. That means it's time to fap, maybe even too late! Fap before you need it! learn how often that is. if it's 3 times a day so be it, if it's once every 2 days so be it. This will keep you from just giving over to pure lust. And also protect you from advances by whores. think of it as cleaning your mind so you can get back to work, a nice soul purge.

this means when watching porn, you shouldn't be reduced to a drooling brain-dead cum ejection machine. keep control of your mind while you watch it. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself.



Idolatry, never worship people in porn. the moment you think of someone in porn as some great object of desire that you can never hope to be(or be with) at the same level as, but desperately want to be with them, then you are idolizing them. Instead steel your mind, Pray and tell God about it "'that one has a nice ass, look at that pussy, wow those tits are nice, God I am enjoying looking at your art here, the beauty of your creation sure was well planned!". Never use the word goddess to describe a person unless you are saying that because God created every soul we are all children of God and thus gods ourselves, and that means all girls are goddesses if even unbeknownst to them, but that God the only one is the holder of power and king of all us his children. You can think of unmarried women as your waifus while you fap, but if they plan on getting married then it's spiritual fornication, so make sure they are an unmarried slut who has no plans to get married before you fap to her). But here's a nice loophole the devil hates; Hentai. Hentai girls don't plan on doing anything, they aren't real, they and their entire premise are fictional, they can never truly be married to any character officially nor spiritually, they are eye candy and every person can have their own private copy. As such they are Waifus. God could certainly create a copy for every person who asks if he desired to. Just so long as you recognize they are no more special than you and aren't real unless God makes them and have no power and don't pray to them or wish on them or hope in them. But there's nothing wrong in making them into mental fap waifus.

-you'll find some politics have tried to say (in *cough* australia *cough*, sorry I have no idea what got in my throat there) that because anime girls all have big eyes and youthfully perfect and pure faces and personalities, regardless their designated age in the medium; all anime girls that look youthful and innocent are child porn. I shit you not, it's the law in *cough* australia *cough*. They are the devil's children, they hate the fact that people are freed from impure thoughts about girls who are someone else's, because they can have an innocent pure anime waifu in their mind when they fap and not be guilty of fornication nor adultery. They hate any escape from sin because they are devils literally and want more people to go to hell. Oh and they enjoy cucking you. they get off ont eh fact that you watch them fucking a girl and wish you could fuck her but can't. thats cuckery. this is a difficult one to mental steel against, so long as you don't think about it that way so long as you imagine it's just you and no other guy and some fap bait then you're fine.

Anime Waifus cannot save your soul from sin! only Yeshu Christ's salvation through forgiveness, death and ressurection can do that. Hentai and waifus can keep you from installing extra sin, but cannot erase sin you already have. It's a preventative measure not a cleansing, the same as mental steeling is a preventative measure not a cleansing.



Covetousness, covetousness is idolatry, or rather becomes such very easily. If you want what someone else has or what you cannot get you are coveting. Instead steel your mind, "this is just a nice looking tool to help you jizz". you can tell God which features you like and wish that someday your partner could have them.



Prayer to Idols, if you hang images of fap material that's fine, so long as it doesn't become a ceremony of worship, that is to say so long as you don't bow before it OR wish on it or pray to it or think that it can do any thing for you other than help you unload your built-in trouser semi-automatic or pop-up pussynel turret.



Impure affections, this goes along with fantasy cheating and cuckery. but extends to a wide variety of depravities. basically if she's not a whore, don't think of her that way. Don't wish horrible imaginations on people either sexual or otherwise. wanting to fill an anime waifu with hot cum is one thing, but wanting to share her in a gang rape is completely wrong, God doesn't like more than 1 man to be in the same room when fucking is happening. Also avoid vexation, you should never want to sex someone just to hurt them or someone else, nor to make them feel lower or subservient to you or someone else. it's all whats in your heart that matters. Is this out of love (care)? is this out of necessity? are you considering the thoughts and feelings of those involved? good!.

we also shouldn't be thinking of strange abominations, for example when most guys watch tentacle porn they imagine "their dick is the tentacle but not actually a tentacle" it's another variant of mental steeling but this one is typically automatic, they don't imagine they have some strange shaped monster appendage, that's the furries, they are all about the different shapes of monster cock and are likely women, or immature people who are there for a laugh, or sexually abused people, or they have no idea whats going on and are just following a crowd about deviant sex, but then that's idolatry and a religion. real men don't like any other cock than their own cock, and only in a way that they like to pleasure it with girls. bestiality is both confusion and an abomination in God's eyes, God didn't create man to find any other species sexy, some men force themselves to think this way, that or they are so very sexually repressed any female illicits a sexual reaction, again fap more often don't get that badly destroyed.

In example: Monster-girls, this is a common fantasy among men. is it evil in and of itself? no! is it wrong to fap to it? no! why? it all depends whats in your heart and mind and soul while fapping to it. most guys aren't actually interested in the inhuman parts, they are interested int he human parts coupled with the fact that these girls want to be sexed and don't care if you cum inside, they might even take it as nourishment! "ah! :awesome she is a cum bucket! what a nice waifu". and the fact that monster girls often don't mind sharing. So guys who are in their soul unable to settle with one woman can imagine they have a harem of monstergirl waifus. again to the guy their brain automatically does the mental steeling "this is not a monster, this is a hot pair o tits, ass and pussy!"

Sometimes diet and authorities and evil people through peer pressure can influence sexual drive and types of affection. there's a reason we call them "soyboys" after all, too much soy has a mental impact on men making them complacent, lazy, conniving, weak, and destroys testosterone production making them a lot more feminine, other things like too much BPA or BPS can effect this too as they are gender hormone mimicing preservatives. even just spending too much time around women can actually have you breathe their excreted excess estrogen and over prolonged years actually become, well, biologically confused. you must steel your diet to stay away from vegetarian BS, it's good for a purge diet for a short time but you need meat as a man to stay masculine it's needed for testosterone production.

you need to be aware of more than just your fap schedule before you get horny, you need to also be aware of dietary and social situations which could impair your mind towards impure thoughts chemically or by pressure. Avoid those situations. the same is true in porn, you need to be able to recognise reject and skip attempts by porn to influence you towards impure affections.




Shaming yourself publicly, Vexation is never good whether against another person or against yourself, you should keep your private sexuality private, there are forums for discussing it, especially as an educational discussion like this one. But don't make a whore of yourself. don't sully your reputation. the way you fap is your private thing and no one but God can or should demand to know it.



if you look through this lesson you'll see that there are rules, but fapping and porn are not wrong. steel yourself, learn to control your schedule and diet and social situation, learn to recognize and dislike cuckery. avoid idolizing or wanting what others have. don't go after inhuman sexuality. And keep your gender hormones in the right balance to enjoy looking at the opposite gender. Praise God for the beauty of his creation. treat digital whores as whores. Treat anime girls as fair play fap waifus.


For girls the system is similar there are male whores in the world too :black , but remember the reason female whores exist as Chef from southpark so sung it "is so you can have sex with a woman and not have to worry about waking up next to her in the morning" - no responsibility. Mother and no contract. but for ladies... yeah.. theres potential for responsiblity growing there so man whores for ladies should definitely stay digital. heck even for men female whores should stay digital you know, don't become a man whore and all that.

for girls there are anime guys and tentacles and furry penors. be careful with masturbation though most girls just need the clit. insertion should be reserved for if you don;t plan on getting married, it's a matter of trust. because people lie. "no I swear it was just toys and my occasional fist that's why I'm loose" - "fuck you we all know over 9000 :black been up in that cooch! and 12 aborted other guys sperm. and hell some weren't aborted and are up for adoption. I'm not getting your AIDS nor your Monkeypox nor gonorrhea or whatever you got." it's only natural to assume she's lying. but again steel your mind watch your diet, being a soy vegie for girls isn't that bad but milk will grow the boobies. girls don't have a prostate that fills up and becomes tight and swollen and uncomfortable, but they do build up hormones and need to excrete them from time to time. especially just before a menstration cycle. know your schedule and deal with it. don't vex men into cuckery that's wicked. don't idolize don't go after inhuman sexuality and all that. and don't humiliate other women. don't become a whore.

another way to avoid people thinking you are lying is to remember guilt by association. this is the law of the human mind. if you are supposed to be this pure girl thing thats just fapping and never sexxed, but you are hanging around with a bunch of whores and dicks with legs, people are not going to believe you when you say you're loose because of toys. same for men, if men air hanging out with sluts and whores and tits with legs and cum buckets, and a bunch of "playars" girls are not going to believe it when you attribute your stamina when fucking to masturbation. so again control who you are around and what social circles you are parts of.

Also don't encourage people to be whores, don't finance their whoredom. most porn is free especially with a good adblocker. but financing artists is completely different, just remember what the artist is presenting, if there are impure thoughts being advertised in the art, then yeah probably best not to finance that if you want to be right yourself with God.

finally, again; Anime Waifus cannot save your soul from sin! only Yeshu Christ's salvation through forgiveness, death and ressurection can do that. hentai and waifus can keep you from installing extra sin, but cannot erase sin you already have. It's a preventative measure not a cleansing, the same as mental steeling is a preventative measure not a cleansing.

_________________
mepsipax

Image

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

Spoiler: show
Image


This expresses me perfectly. You have been warned. yes I'm nearly bald, and? I'll leave a hot stinky poop in your favourite boot. But I have far more planned I assure you.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
-1,312,267.55

Bank:
34,078.85
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
My initial reaction to the elderly's personal past time.

Are you trolling? Either you are trying too hard to justify a past time, or you are doing a Cyrano impromptu for the ladies. If I'm still wrong, I think the Stoning of the Devil (ramy al-jamarāt) events would suit your preferences. Hell, why not create your owns? There's a path to take anyways.

Remember that there's dominance and submission in the world, where pain could be the next level of pleasure! Normally, the clergy avoid such sensations, but yeah, crack that whip!!! (Self-)flagellation is the chaste spice! Ouch! Turn up the notch sometimes! :pirate

Also, that news article mentioned in the first post, is more of a opinion or commentary. The news sources is below:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/pope-fran ... ters-there

_________________

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
Rhinoman n fireworks to come
Regurgitator monster resumed!, pixel by pixel...
Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty test?
qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3


Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22
User avatar

Cash on hand:
161,478.65
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 am
Location: SR388
Group: Special Access
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
what the pope actually said from sensing his spirit was "come on guys! I've noticed a lot of you watching porno.. maybe we all need to cut down on it more, it's becoming too obvious, you aren't even trying to hide it anymore."

to which my response is, you have to be able to reject evil thoughts and still view fap candy. just don't go crazy with it. don't rely on it or depend on it. but I wanted to list it out in full.

_________________
mepsipax

Image

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

Spoiler: show
Image


This expresses me perfectly. You have been warned. yes I'm nearly bald, and? I'll leave a hot stinky poop in your favourite boot. But I have far more planned I assure you.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:28 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22
User avatar

Cash on hand:
161,478.65
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 am
Location: SR388
Group: Special Access
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
want to add another point on vexation.

again steeling your mind can be hard if in example porn is designed in such a way that makes you think you are being denied an equal chance in life to those in the porn. that has to do with tempting ones self, which can be a form of vexation.

In fact most porn has this effect, it is just eye candy after all, it's just a tease. that is self vexation! don't let it do that to you. you need to not feel subdued or belittled by it. remember you are not a whore like they are, tease or not, their life probably sux or will suck shortly.

_________________
mepsipax

Image

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

Spoiler: show
Image


This expresses me perfectly. You have been warned. yes I'm nearly bald, and? I'll leave a hot stinky poop in your favourite boot. But I have far more planned I assure you.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:00 pm
Profile E-mail
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
266,712,250.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 19684
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
On one side, I like the loosening of restrictions on Christian sexuality to something more reasonable for thier doctrine.

On the other side, if my wife had followed these rules, I wouldn't have wanted her. I wanted someone "Unpure, Slutty, Loyal, Waifu[among thousands of other things not relevant to this conversation]' I found it interesting you mentioned praying to god for the features you find interesting in your porn. In my case, my wife resembles hentai, especially to me (not everyone can see it, people often have their judgements)
I prayed to the goddess for her, and she came into my life, and we fornicated on day one. And she was shared. Although that other guy was excavated from our lives. For his own failings of character. I took her V, even if someone else did as well. She was the first one I had both spiritual and physical sex with at the same time. I call that special.
She had done hundreds of sexual acts before losing her virginity. I'm sure no-one would have believed her without the blood.

If I had followed these rules, I would have never been the type of man ready to take care of my wife's exorbitant sexual needs. But no, I can handle them all, better than anyone. If there was a fight over her between other men, I'd win. But there is no fight.
She's into a host of depraved things one would find in hentai. She's the perfect sex crazed pet bunnygirl.
We used to fight, but after we both bonded our souls together and went to jail together (separate events, latter being the Fault and lie of the cops)
We have a full understanding of eachother and can (and most importantly will) avoid any internal fight.

If we had followed these rules we would have never cared much for each other, and I would have ended up with someone who would make me abjectly miserable.

So, in argument, were both whores, and were both in a perfect marraige? But but but but the perfect marraige isn't supposed to be possible if the wife is a whore or if the man is a whore! Yet for us it is the ideal.

According to anyone, I have shunned all gods rules, at least once.
Yet I have been blessed with the slutwife of my dreams. And I'm happy.
Now I certainly did steel my mind, but towards a completely different type of sword.
And this katana is pure. It's also made out of lust itself.

Your entire advice needs some space away from the Christian dogma and needs to be stated more clearly in plainspeak that would apply correctly to a blessed whore like me.

Don't masturbate to porn that makes YOU uncomfortable for ANY reason. Porn should relax you. If it's gross to you, then it's corrupting porn, which has it's place only for those who seek it out AND are comfortable with it. Remember, porn is made by everyone, for everyone, which means you have to decide for yourself if it's not for you.
And you do have to make a decision. You can't just watch all of it. theres always something that bothers us.

In the same vein, don't do any sexual activity that makes YOU uncomfortable or your Sexual partner uncomfortable for any reason. Stick to your established kinks or if you do not have them established stick with the activities that are easiest for you to flow into first. A broken cumfilled mind might sound sexy on paper but going overboard in real life has consequences (Like getting your dick grabbed in public when it's inappropriate because your waifu is addicted to your cock since you didn't ease her into it, and then I don't know, getting arrested which at the very least, stops the fucking and creates a withdrawal problem, yes, cum is addictive.)

It's important to treat sex with responsibility. All sex. There are no "whores" by your specific definition of "literally good for nothing but being a cumdump"
Everyone has feelings, and emotions, even if they set them aside.
Treating that "whore" With some care and love and compassion (which specifically does not mean denying them of their kinks and desires)
Could make you realize rather quickly that the soul was never dirtied.
Sexuality and the soul are inextricably linked. What you do to pussies and do to your dick, goes out into the world.
You need to respect your sex, and not deny your sex, allow your sex, but do not push your sex. restrain your sex if it want's to be restrained. If it wants to be let out, let it out among people who want it. Listen to your sex, take care of your sex, don't leave it behind, and don't abuse it either.
Understand it's about taking care of you and your partner, when you take care of your sex.

_________________
ImageImage
Image
?
Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
-1,312,267.55

Bank:
34,078.85
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
Maybe, the clergy was thinking of a different type of sexy. Maybe chastity was considered sexy. With respect to all sexual preferences! ;)

Vat is porn? Vat is sex, exactly? Not to mention BSDM! The definition of vagueness had expanded beyond the human horizon.

Back to the article, the clergy was trying to keep striving to exaltation. You know, the powers that be and the powers beyond thee? Without the element of God and his Word, one cannot find reason for lechery, chastity, and etc. You have to bring God and his Word than just some institution. Otherwise, what is a religion?

We are defining porn in various interpretations. Porn is considered the literature of prostitution. Note that the term is 'considered'. The clerical argument was fidelity to the laws of marriage, to keep that relationship sacred to the point in worshiping the everlasting power of God. Technically, the marriage preference is a part of the religious worship. Celibacy is also another worshiping method to God. According to human biology, glancing other women, even if its porn, or even anime/manga porn, will cause a biological response of jealousy. Why? Well, just call it a primitive instinct design at work. Regardless, if you believe you are on track, then more power to you for your commitment!

---

Oh yeah, Odin Anarki, I see that you haven't made the argument of porn just yet.

_________________

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
Rhinoman n fireworks to come
Regurgitator monster resumed!, pixel by pixel...
Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty test?
qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3


Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
-1,312,267.55

Bank:
34,078.85
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
And not just chastity, but in matters on idolatry and sadistic/BDSM violence as well. I know that religious views have a take on idolatry. However, I am not so keen about religious views regarding porn as some sadism/BDSM violence simulant. Maybe the views prefer to refrain from sadist violence as the views themselves regard such acts as barbaric/animalistic/savage. Such qualities may deem it as dangerous or anti-God. The word arrogance and hubris, deal with excessive/over-exceeding pride. Then again, we go back to the matter of power dynamics.

As for the clergy to witness the media mediums, I can't put a guess on the reasons. I just going what the textbooks (or whatevers) say. Still, there is also a controversy of irony and hypocrisy. Note that it isn't exactly deliberate heresy.

I do have a topic regarding porn as a medium of arrogance in forms of idolatry and violence/power dynamics. There's not a strictly scientific rule on it though. However, this topic want no spam.

_________________

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
Rhinoman n fireworks to come
Regurgitator monster resumed!, pixel by pixel...
Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty test?
qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3


Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
266,712,250.75

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 19684
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
Porn is definately a greey area depending on how you use it. You can use it to bring yourself further away from your partner and the world around you and estrange yourself or you can use it to bring yourself closer to your partner by watching it together. You can use it to find fantasies you can explore safely and you can use it to make new freinds from a sexual basis. You can use it for a beautiful and massive range of artistic purposes of which porn is sorely misrepresented in.

Porn is addictive. This is true. I always catch myself looking at it at work. Sometimes I catch myself doing stupid things with it. But heres the deal.

It's one of the most controllable addictions you can have. You can choose the kinks you focus on. You can branch out you can regress you have options and you can do all that experimenting.

From the safety of your own home. Pick your porn carefully. Pick something you feel adds to your life.

Theres only a few types of porn I take a stance against, since I believe no good can come of it. But it should still exist, for those who need an outlet only.
Watersports, Scat, Homewrecking/Cheating/Netorare/Unwilling Cucking, And Snuff(This one should not exist).

You should be very very very careful with genderbending and sissy hypnosis porn and femdom porn and things similar to it. Unless you already feel like a girl or are submissive DO NOT ATTEMPT IT
Hypnosis is more effective then you may think and if you aren't comfortable with changing because of it then DONT WATCH IT.
Don't go on a porn marathon just to sate a curiosity you could wire yourself wrong.

The same applies of your not a sadistic dominant watching porn that feeds a dominant side. It can change you from who you are and this can always come with unintended consequences, it's not a blasphemy of pron it's a blasphemy against your own nature. Same goes for watching gay porn if your not into it.

You should only watch porn that already aligns with your existing god and self given fetishes or watch porn that exemplifies a fetish or lifestyle you are perfectly willing to take on yourself.

I want to swing, so I can watch swinging porn. I am a dominant, so I watch lots of porn of submissives. But it would be blasphemous against my lust for me to watch a bunch of sissy hypnosis porn, and it would confuse my psyche, at best. At worst, I could really fuck my head up.

Case in point. Porn is a powerful manifestation and focusing tool that can be used on purpose for great means. I conjured my wife with the power of my hentai filled psychology, for example.

And the first erotic book I read changed my life. Which I cannot find. It's about a man being taken into a mansion by a lady he sees on the side of the road and is enraptured by. He goes to the mansion and they all turn out to be witches. Main ladies sister is the real main lady and her name is jaun or jean or jeanne or something. Main character tries to save jean from a horrible arranged marraige because it's explained that the witch family can't have male babies and so they need men for breeding purposes. all the while he gets sexually molested and teased by the entire family of sisterauntneicedaughtermother witches.
Lo and behold he actually fucks up royally but the whole witch family takes pity on him and has become obsessed with him, so eventually by the end of the book they just decide he is the male heir now and he gets his jean girl and the rest of the family of witches, on the caveat that he now cannot ever leave the mansion and must sit in his throne and be breeding stock for the I believe 5 female characters in the book. which is an awesome life. This makes his cock some sort of satanic devil rod of power or something.

Incidentally, this is now the life I want to live. So yes, Porn changes you!

But it's also controllable. Use the addiction to train yourself to be who you want to be. I improved my writing abilities becaue of erotic roleplay. My art sinsibilites come from hentai. Crazy enough to say I was raised on pr0n and video games and books. It works both ways!

Only use porn for growth.

Image

_________________
ImageImage
Image
?
Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:04 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
-1,312,267.55

Bank:
34,078.85
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: The Pope, Nuns and Priests watch porno
It is true that porn is technically a reflection and medium.

After all, one phrase says, "Art reflects life/nature". Like a record of the experience that may have passed. I cannot determine about the truthiness of the art, only the state and slate of its being.

This post is a bit too minimalist, but I believe the statement basically defines my reception.

I guess we are all settled in the details of the conclusion?
I could make separation between porn and erotic literature, however, the saying would go back to "Art reflects life/nature".

_________________

Link
Must be a moonie anthem
link <- this as well!
Rhinoman n fireworks to come
Regurgitator monster resumed!, pixel by pixel...
Infernal_Pit spawn difficulty test?
qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' moonie mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 nonrefugee transgressors fraggers;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3


Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 
 

Similar topics

 
the best porn u ever watch
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: The Fucklard
Replies: 134
Does the pope...
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Pantsman
Replies: 9
Pee Wee The Porno. What. The. Fuck.
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Xpgamer7
Replies: 3
Watch out
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: AirMan
Replies: 6
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO