Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 About the American public 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post About the American public
For the most part, the American public is a bunch of complete and total motherfucking assholes. They constantly attack the right and talk about the radical right as if there's no radical left. They bow down and worship the Dems, as if the left is just so much more effective[/i] than the right. For as we all know, the left actually cares about the American people and not their corporate masters. I'm sick and tired of hearing fucks forcing themselves to laugh a Bush jokes that just aren't funny. These people need to get a brain in their heads SO THEY CAN BEGIN TO THINK!!!! All they do is go and say "Oh, that person's a Republican, well they suck!" They don't realize that the entire system is fucked up beyond belief where corporations have 100% control.

Also I am sick and motherfucking tired of shit-headed asswipes putting down our servicemen and women. Assuming that if you join the military that you're going to fight and die! COMPLETE MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES!!!! Whether you agree with the wars or not DOES NOT MEAN that you can insult the servicemen and women that are protecting your freedoms!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 11
Level 11

Cash on hand:
Post Re: About the American public
I guess you don't realize that the American Public just chooses the side that is currently not doing bad.

Both the right and the left do bad things. And Moderates as well. Really, it seems that the only people who have any merit behind their arguments are those with extreme views that are all over the place. Someone with a radical ideology usually isn't justified, but a person who has a bunch of radical ideologies (picking and choosing from each one) usually has the best ideals.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 3
Level 3

Cash on hand:
The american public are all idiots and a politician is a politician. Politicians only care about themselves and their money as does the government in general, on a very rare occasion you'll get one that actually gives a damn but is still over ruled and rendered ineffective.

We can't EVER go back to Arizona

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 27
Level 27

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Їи$aиїту
Money and station rule the world, luckily they often come in the same package. But I am quite sure that our nation is screwed. As I have heard/read before our nation is made up of idiots. The only way we'll get the people of America to do anything is to threaten their money.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 am
Profile E-mail
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
Probably could have become serious if there were some sensible replies to it, but it's more of a rant. Non-spam, I guess.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
I think you may be confusing the American Public for a) the mainstream media, or b) trendy youth in certain areas.

The American Public is much more diverse than that. And there are places and people that equally put down and oppose "liberals" and "democrats" and dismiss them out of hand in a similar way.

Then there are people like me that say the two main parties and their sides are more or less the same, either because they are really working together in an effective, if predictable, way of manipulating the public through selective opposition and distraction, or because in the end they stem from the same philosophical tradition of modernist liberalism (yes, both liberals and conservatives, but just keep in mind that liberalism here does not precisely refer to the kind of liberalism we typically talk about, though again that liberalism is a branch of the kind we refer to, but no more so than what we call conservatism).

In many ways I'm what you would call a radical, and I'm not exactly alone either, though I doubt we have a majority at the moment. Actually, it's funny, the first really clear sign for me that I had a radical political philosophy was when I was doing research for a Justice Theory class and was reading books about education theory, which included descriptions of liberal, conservative and radical theories of education, and the ideas I already had established for education rather closely resembled the theories defined for radical, and I had a distaste for both the liberal and conservative.

As for servicemen. They aren't dying or fighting for my freedom. I'm not going to simply bash them. Some may think they are doing good, some may think they are doing what needs to be done, I'm not them. But not only are current wars not doing anything to assist our freedom (rather, they seem to be working as excuses to remove our freedoms at every step, and they are only making enemies), but no such force ever gives anyone their freedom, strictly speaking. You have freedom, or you don't, the surrounding circumstances typically just make it nicer and easier to make certain choices with your freedom. The only person that ever died for my freedom is Jesus Christ, and that was enough (also note, He did it without killing anyone. On the contrary, he prevented even His enemies from being harmed when He was taken unjustly to be killed). If it really comes down to it, I now have the freedom to die doing whatever I believe is just rather than obey injustice, whether I choose to take it is another question.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Glitchy
Glitchy

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: פlᴉʇɔɥʎ¿¡Crime Squad
I'll work backwards here.

First of all, any war the US is fighting right now is largely unnecessary. At least for most people. But those in charge still feel the need to take it seriously. Take North Korea's nuke threats. South Korea literally gave no fucks. The US went batshit and decided to take it seriously. If the people who are most likely to be attacked don't give a shit, what reason would someone entirely disassociated with it have to care? It's just media and manipulation. Weren't they calling for North Korea to actually attack somewhere this weekend? Oh, look at how much happened with that. Bet no one fucking remembers it though (or I need more friends who listen to the news), considering all the other shit they've thrown at us so far. It's all about deflection and media overload. They just try to get you worked up over shit, and it works. Back on track. Their wars that don't affect the general US public in the slightest. So why would the people there care? There is literally no realistic threat to the US right now. If I'd be thankful for my troops doing anything it would be for protecting our country and causing good relations. Which the US sucks at, anyways. So that last one isn't the focus. I don't really feel much loyalty to my own country. Or any. I'm from Canada, but still. They're roughly the same. The only difference is not everyone hates Canada, which gets us off on feeling better. But until your troops are doing anything besides waving around your country's dick, I have little respect for their profession.

Politics. Truth be told, I have no clue what laws the liberals and democrats make up or who promises what or whatever. I'm Canadian. I give about as many shits how your government works as I would for Uganda or something. I can't affect it, so I don't have any reason to stay on top of it. But in terms of oppositions working together to deflect and refocus, I agree. And the amount of times politicians promise something, get elected, and people don't even fucking think about it until the next election? Dear god, its like everyone is a six year old. "Hey, that guy didn't lower your taxes." "Oh. Oh, right! Yeah! What a dick!" Well no shit. No one expects politicians to do anything REALLY productive. In fact, they prefer there being no change. They're fine with whatever the fuck they're comfortable with. And the people who don't vote (younger people) are the only fuckers that get affected by it in the long run. They don't have their feet under them. Older people with jobs and houses and security do. Elections are just a chance for content people to get off on feeling like they're changing something while still feeling safe about it. If anything's going to get better you first need to put people who want change in charge and since the people who put people in charge don't want change, nothing is going to happen.

Rant over. Back to class.

Oh fuck off

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.