Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Living on Mars 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Living on Mars
They could colinize mars maybe 20 years from now. Just build space colonies there and open it up for business for those crazy pioneering enough to move there (just like when they discovered america). Think about the evolution of human rights and stuff. It would be the mars wild west. Everyone would live in domes. In 200 years mars will be terraformed and the descendants of the early martian pioneers could walk the mars surface without space suits. It is possible.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Living on Mars
LETS DO IT FIRST.

4 pcs.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 35
Level 35

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
I would love for this stuff to happen, but lets look at what traditionally has happened. Now granted humans have done some cool technological shit, but lets be honest we should have had flying cars by now. The truth is everything created in modern day is just enough to sustain profit for certain companies. I have lost all faith in humanity and believe that in 200 years we will be wiped out or close to. This due to our increasing apathy and laziness. Think about it, today art is dead, music movies and more are all just mass produced to keep the public paying and the flow of money in the hands of the rich. I could fucking make a better movie than most using the fucking twilight, red riding hood formula of getting two douchebags to fight over an emotional retarded main character girl in my back yard. ohhhhhhhhhh gee one of them is super sensitive and the other is tough and protective FUCK OFF DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I would love to see us make significant technological advancement, but I am becoming increasingly bitter.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I vote for the technoillogical republic of FH.

4 pcs.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 35
Level 35

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I agree.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 am
Profile E-mail
Level 14
Level 14

Cash on hand:
GLORIUS APPLE REIGN WILL TAKE HUMANITY TO ITS WELL DESERVED PLACE.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Jewsus wrote:
I would love for this stuff to happen, but lets look at what traditionally has happened. Now granted humans have done some cool technological shit, but lets be honest we should have had flying cars by now. The truth is everything created in modern day is just enough to sustain profit for certain companies. I have lost all faith in humanity and believe that in 200 years we will be wiped out or close to. This due to our increasing apathy and laziness. Think about it, today art is dead, music movies and more are all just mass produced to keep the public paying and the flow of money in the hands of the rich. I could fucking make a better movie than most using the fucking twilight, red riding hood formula of getting two douchebags to fight over an emotional retarded main character girl in my back yard. ohhhhhhhhhh gee one of them is super sensitive and the other is tough and protective FUCK OFF DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I would love to see us make significant technological advancement, but I am becoming increasingly bitter.

Well, the technology to go and colonize mars already excists. Even though NASA been disolved there are private companies working on better space craft. I'm sure in the future another country will take over, probably china since they are rising economically. And art isnt dead at all. It's alive and well. You're just paying too much attention to the norms. And you're right, you're bitter. All I can see is bright things in our future. I can see the world slowly geting better. It's just very slow. Now that's not to say the world is a sunshiney place, there are a lot of problems in the world, a lot of injustice, but it's geting better. Every so slowly.

At any time the world could be wiped out by a meteor, a solar flare, or even outright nuculear war. So take heart, it all could be over any day so be happy. All over for all of us.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Oh you.

4 pcs.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 35
Level 35

Cash on hand:

Bank:
midnight wrote:
Jewsus wrote:

Well, the technology to go and colonize mars already excists. Even though NASA been disolved there are private companies working on better space craft. I'm sure in the future another country will take over, probably china since they are rising economically. And art isnt dead at all. It's alive and well. You're just paying too much attention to the norms. And you're right, you're bitter. All I can see is bright things in our future. I can see the world slowly geting better. It's just very slow. Now that's not to say the world is a sunshiney place, there are a lot of problems in the world, a lot of injustice, but it's geting better. Every so slowly.

At any time the world could be wiped out by a meteor, a solar flare, or even outright nuculear war. So take heart, it all could be over any day so be happy. All over for all of us.

You are correct, this however proves my point, the technology exists for many brilliant things yet people are too overly concerned with jersey shore to give a fuck. Don't get me wrong I don't want the world to end (at least not yet), but I really want progress to move its ass and people to take their heads out of theirs. I should at least attempt to look at the positive side however, otherwise my fate is doomed beyond slowed progress. The main thing I have a problem with is the apathy and growing population of it in humanity, eventually (or already) the problems will outweigh the willingness to deal with them, as the ability to deal with them isn't the worry.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
It is possible but when it happens you'll never know about it. If you really believe that NASA stopped manned missions, then I have a nice piece of oceanfront property in Montana I wanna sell you. NASA went black. Pure and simple. The black budget, just the part obtained from the government for the Pentagon this year was about $56 Billion. If you really can't think of other ways they obtain money, I might be able to supply suggestions. Pure and simple they're just using tech that citizens aren't allowed to see. In fact people in general are in this day and age kept in the dark about the real technology and science that exist.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 14
Level 14

Cash on hand:
And once again this handsome stranger saves me from typing explanations myself.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 35
Level 35

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I <3 you guys.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 14
Level 14

Cash on hand:
Aww, he underthree's us :3

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 35
Level 35

Cash on hand:

Bank:
lmao I even > //// + = - you guys too. |P 3 /\/ 0 R

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
It takes like 2 hours to send signals between mars and the earth. Therefore we can't real-time control any robots up there. The atmosphere needs a great change for us to be able to colonize it.
Judging by how long it's taking all people of earth to change the atmosphere of earth it'll take a lot more than 200 years to make it a suitable place for us to live, and even if it turns out good, it'd be far too cold for anything to be able to grow even with global warming. I think the only good mars could do for us is mining.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next