Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pokemon Silver Gray [B][OC] 
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Post Pokemon Silver Gray [B][OC]
DISCLAIMER: Look people, first, this is my first attempt at writing something OTHER people will see, so don't judge it too harshly, 'kay? (Oh god, what am I saying, this is forkheads for pete sake.) I have had this idea in my head for quite a while now. I just never really thought of recording any of it because, well, I'm a big ass scardy cat. Well, with this, I will hopefully gain enough courage and popularity to continue it. Well, here goes nothing! Enjoy!

Chapter 1

I wasn't always the strong willed trainer as you see today. It was never easy for me to catch pokemon, and I never did have too many friends. In fact, through out my whole childhood, I was rather a weakling and a enormous cry baby...

That is, of course, what you want me to say, right? Or that is what you at least thought I was going to say? Come on dude, just because the story has Pokemon in the name, doesn't mean there's going to be some sniveling weakling becoming some big deal and still coming out last in everything, right?

Do I look like ash to you? Huh? No? Thought so.

That's his deal, not mine. This is my story, not his, not red's, nor silver's, not even that slut green's. This is MINE! Though I can't lie, my father did name me after that jackass theft.... But I'm not him! The name's Silver, Silver Gray, and I AM the greatest Pokemon trainer in the world!

Or so what people have told me. Let me tell you my story. And make sure you take your potty breaks now, cause it's gonna be a fucking ride!

Chapter 2

To be perfectly honest, I didn't start out with those shitty starters that the good ol' professor give to every chump who just waltz in his lab, trying to be the next red or blue or whatever the fuck their names are here in the west. My first pokemon was, in fact, a very epic one. My first pokemon was a magikarp!

....If you laugh, I will kill you were you sit.

There was a small pond were water pokemon played and goofed off. The poor little guy was gettin pushed around by a couple of low level tentacruel!

Now I'm quite sure you thought I called some random ass famous gym leader or trainer that just so happened to be in or passing through my hometown, right?

You're wrong, my friends.

I jumped in the pond, and kicked the shit out of each and everyone of those bastards myself. I think I was six when it happened. The thing followed me after that. I originally felt sorry for the it, so I played with it for a while. But after a while, it started to grow on me. I began to carry the thing in a old cooler my mom had and fed it dried grass and oran berries everyday.

Every time anyone of my schoolmates tried to disrespect him, I would punch them right in the nose.

I decided to name him nugget, cause he looked like the medal things those shitty high schoolers would get whenever they won a school Pokemon tournament. Life for me and nugget was pretty decent, until the men in suits came along.

I think that was when I found out the secrets nugget been hidin from me. And I think that was my first Pokemon battle, wait, no, it definitely was....

TO BE CONTINUED...............

Please reply weather or not I should continue this or not.

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Pokemon Silver Gray [B][OC]
You should split it into some paragraphs, make it easier to read. Otherwise, you're doin' fine.

Here, for you.

4 pcs.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Augh, fucking wall of text.

PARAGRAPHS YOU DUMB FUCK. USE THEM!

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Part 2
DISCLAIMER: Wow, way more people saw this than I originally wanted to :redface. Okay G, calm down, it's not THAT popular. Well anyway, more than one person believed that I should break mah shit up in paragraphs in order to make it easier to read, so I decided to kindly ignored those people and continue doing me. God I hope I don't regret that decision.... :face. Here's part two of Silver Gray. I'll try to be regular with it if it's somewhat popular.(Great Klacid, don't let my decision come back and bite me in the ass). Enjoy.

Chapter 3
You guys have a nice little potty break? Good, cause I am not doing that again. Now where was I... oh yeah, the secret and shit. Well, it all happened my 6th.... no my 7th grade year. I was returning from Red Academy (I'll let you all take a wild guess why a pokemon school is called that.) I remembering having a pretty good day.

I had passed a huge test that I didn't even know existed let alone study for. My crush, Lucy, finally gave me her Pokenav address. Nobody talked a lick of shit about Nugget, which made him happy as well. All in all, a day full of win in my book. Then those shitty men in suits came around.

They came around my hometown in the afternoon, harassing the elders and pokemon trainers. It wasn't like they were threatening in any way, cause they were getting schooled by all of the trainers, even Joey, and Joey had a shitty Rattata. So no one paid them any attention at all. That was, until there leader showed up.

At first, he started yelling at the men in suit that were getting their asses handed to them in battles. Then, he started invading other peoples houses with a group of weirdos that came with him, and stole and/or killed all the pokemon that were inside. A lot of trainers tried to stop him, but his personal pack of nutcases destroyed any trainer that tried to stop them. They would then steal the trainers pokemon as 'compensation' for losing. They would then move on to the next house, and then the next, and the next, and the next, until they got to my house.

Now, before I say anything else, I got to say something about my parents. Firstly, I did have both my parents. My mom was some big shot in the pokemon beauty contest scene, while my dad owned a pokemon bakery. Yeah, you read this right, my dad was a baker. Both of my parents, though, were quite stubborn. So when tall, slender man asks them to hand over my mom's prized Ampharos and Swellow, as you can imagine, there was quite a bit of tension.

As such, she quickly grabbed her own pokemon and commenced to whip every single one of those weirdos asses. And then gave the their boss the 'Whatcha gonna do now' face. Oh his reaction was anything but expected. He pulled out the 9mm pistol that was hiding on the side of his hip and unloaded the whole clip into my mother. My father, as expected, wasn't too happy about that, so he attacked him. But my father failed to see the second gun on the other side, and he got also was shot down. He then attempted to take my mother's pokemon. But I wasn't having that.

As soon as he turned around to claim his reward, both the pokemon were in their pokeballs and were being deposited into my PC in the next city.

TO BE CONTINUED...................... :errg

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Part 2 (cont,)

DISCLAIMER: Image
Okay, what the hell people, it was 35 views last time I was here. Is it multiplying on it's own? Are you all coming back over and over again just to make me feel good? (Couldn't be. You people don't care about anything.) Why the hell is the view count so high? Is this your doing Yom? I will kick your ass if your just boosting mah self-esteem. Well enough question, for now anyway, here is the continuation of Pokemon Silver Gray!

Chapter 4

Wait, what else come after that... It's on the tip of my tongue.....

Ugh, hurry it up with the story old man, we don't have all day!

Hey shut the hell up, okay, I'm thinking.... Oh shit, right, the secret!

Now while I was heading to other town, nugget began to act real funny, especially when those guys in suits were around. He would start shaking and jerking around in the cooler, like he wanted to fight. After a while, it really started to piss me off. So, as soon as I got to the pokecenter, I asked Nurse Joy if I could borrow a pokeball to shut the little bastard up.

Heeehhhhhh, the hell you mean borrow a pokeball, is it mine or something?

Of course not, I just-

Then why do you need one of MY pokeballs huh, huh, HUH!

Ugh, never mind.... stupid bitch.

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!

I didn't say anything!

Yeah, that's what I though, you little shit.

All Nurse Joys had hearing like a zubat, as I painfully learned throughout the rest of the journey.

But I didn't I have the time nor the energy for nugget at the moment, so I quickly went to the pc and deposited both pokemon swiftly. As soon as the confirmation message popped up, I chuckled triumphantly, thinking I had won. Oh, but I didn't. I didn't even start the game.

A few minutes later, slender man and his posse bust through that pokecenter and killed every unlucky trainer that just so happened to be there, screaming out 'pluga, pluga, where are you little pluga! I'm going beat you to a pulp and feed you to my pets, you shitty pluga!' as he pointed to his pack of Mightyena he just happen to have with him (Of course :=(: ).

After about 15 minutes, a women with white hair and all black pajamas (Yes, I shit you not, this bitch had pajamas on.) found me up stairs and started screaming at the top of her lungs:

Found him, Found him! Little pluga! Pluga! Pluga!

Before I could move, her Shiftry pinned me down and completely knocked me out. Last thing I remembered when I woke up was being in an abandoned warehouse, completely tied up, and beaten. Beaten real bad.

So who is this little shit, boss.

Some heavy set women said while sizing me up.

Don't worry about it. Just make him talk.

What am I suppose to make him say?

His pc passcode.

She gave the slender man a looked of confusion and anger.

Why in the hell do you need something like that? Matthew could easily get something like that, so why are you wasting my time with this bul-

She stopped her ranting as soon as the slender man's expression changed.

Get it done. He said while entering a white limousine.

Get it done. She mocked as soon as the vehicle left. Whatever....

She then turned to me.

So kid, you gonna gimme the code and save the both of us time and energy? She said in a somewhat irritated voice.

Now your thinking since I'm alive and kickin that I gave her the passcode with out any problems. Well, my small I.Q.'d audience, I'm afraid you are wrong, dead wrong. In fact, instead of giving up the my passcode and allowing my mother's most prized pokemon fall in there hands, I..... I...... I-I don't really remember.........

Ugh, come the fuck on old man!

Hey, the fuck did I say you little shit? Just give me a minute to think.......

TO BE CONTINUED................................. :psh

P.S. pluga is spanish for flea if your brain is too retarded to use google.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:07 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Short, but it adds to the environment. Good job kicking the writers' block!

4 pcs.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:15 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
YomToxic wrote:
Short, but it adds to the environment. Good job kicking the writers' block!

I'm telling ya, it took me 2 and a half hours listening to classical to even get this.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:22 am
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
DISCLAIMER: What the absolute fuck people. Okay Yom, now I know that isn't all you. This might actually be somewhat famous! Nah, I'm a shitty writer. Well anyway, here's Part 3 of Pokemon Silver Gray!!!!!!!

Goddammit, I hate when this happen..... OH I REMEMBER NOW!

*as this is said, his audience awakes from sleeping*

Wha- you were all sleeping!

Well yea, you were taking way to fuckin long.

*Stares angrily at audience* Oh, so my story is borin you, huh?

It is a bit slow paced....

WELL HOW'S THIS FO SLOW PACED!!!! *He takes out a aged pokeball and throws it in the air*

Oh come on old man, you really think we would be stupid enough to fa-

*A large, menacing, and red Gyarados comes out of the pokeball, terrifying the audience momentarily.*

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!

My pokemon, Nugget. Nugget, meet my audience. Audience, Nugget.

*Nugget roars*

He says hi.

What the hell is wrong with him, aren't Gyaradoses blue?

Yea, usually. But mine is different.

*Silver begins to get comfortable* If you would let me continue my story.

Part 3

So, little shit, you gon gimme the code?

I looked up her and gathered all of my remanding strength and spit in her face. It hit her perfectly in the eye.

You little, disgusting bastard! Oh, now I see why he left you to me. *Wipes spit from eye* He doesn't want the code from a little shit like you, that's Matthew's job... *cracks her knuckles* He just wants me to punish your nasty ass.

Maybe I shouldn't have spit in her eye. Or at least save some of the strength to spit in the other eye.

She first stared to use me as her personal punching bag. I had to admit, the bitch could hit. After a few minutes, I began to cough up blood. As soon as I started to do so, she just hit harder, as if me suffering was some sort of sick motivation for her.

After ten minutes, she stopped and began to taunt me.

Goddamn kid, you have one tough body! She said with a wicked smile on her face. I think I should give you more credit.

Ffffuuck...... yyou....

That was all I could say to her. My ribs felt like they caved in and I was quite sure a lung was partially punctured.

Awww, such a brave face! she said as she grabbed my face. It's sooo cute!

As she got closer, there was a loud splashing sound in the corner.

The fuck? *Looks to the direction of the sound.* Oh, it seems you little friend is awake as well.

She disappeared for a few moments before reappearing in front of me with Nugget, having him by the tail.

Ya know, this pokemon seems to fit you quite well. Without any rare candies or other super strong pokemon, this pokemon is utterly useless. *slaps Nugget violently*

*Nugget winces in pain* Holy crap, that was surprising satisfying. Smiling an even more wicked smiling, she slaps him again. *Nugget winces louder* I mean, the sound alone could make this addicting. *Slaps him harder* *Nugget cries*

Oh, it even makes a variety of sounds too! Her wicked smile gets even wider. This is one interesting hobby I just came across. *Continues to slap Nugget

I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't do anything, and hated myself for it. My pokemon was being beaten, and all I'm doing is watching. It was all I could. That was the the first, and only, time I ever cried in front of anyone other than my pokemon.

Ha ha ha ha ah ah ha! Are you seriously crying right now! Oh my god, you are a kid after all. Tough my ass, your just a shitty brat putting on a front! Are you gonna cry some more, huh?? Go on, cry for me ya nasty pissant.

*Drops Nugget and grabs Silver's hair.* Go on, cry little bitch. CRY!!!

While her focus was on me, Nugget began to glowing white. He was getting bigger and bigger and light got brighter and brighter. The lady then turned around, shocked to see what was happening in front of her.

Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit!

She attempted to suppress the evolution, but it was too late...

The last thing I remembered was her getting eaten and me getting carried away by Nugget.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, he ate somebody?

Yea, why?

*The audience begins to clear out the room out of fear of getting eaten*

Oh, goddammit. Every fuckin time...

TO BE CONTINUED.......................... :psh

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
The bump in real.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
DISCLAIMER: Holy crap, at this rate, I might give myself some praise.... nah. Well, here you go my fellow fh fucknuts, the continuation of Part 3 of the greatest Pokemon Trainer, Silver Gray!

Well now, did everyone enjoy their exercise?

*There are a room of crying children, being held tightly by their parents. The children all have their gazes focused on the giant, red Gyarados*

Oh, stop acting like big babies! It's not I asked him to eat you all, did I?

*The children continue to cry and cower*

Ugh... Whatever.... Nugget, return!

*Within an instance, the Gyarados disappears into the pokeball.*

Now, may I continue with my story? Or is that too traumatizing for you all?

*The children relax slightly.*

Now, as I was saying....

Part 3 cont.

Now, as I said, the last thing I remembered was her getting eaten, and Nugget carrying me off. When I came to, I was on his back, and heading down a stream. Now at first, I had no clue that the pokemon I was riding was Nugget, so I may have over-reacted.

Wha-What's goin... WHAT THE FUCK!! *Falls into river bank and crawls on to nearby land* Who the fuck... WHERE the fuck did you come from!

Now as you can imagine, Nugget is somewhat hurt by my sudden outburst.

*Nugget then gets low and makes a passionate face towards Silver*

Nugget? Is that you? No way, is that really you?*recovers from shock* Holy shit, bud, when the hell did you evolve? You look utterly badass!

*Nugget blushes*

I mean look at you! You are the definition of ep- Oh, crap.

*Before he could finish his praising, Silver succumbs to his injuries and collapses.*

After three hours pass, Silver is now in a black tent, covered in pokemon skins and all of his wounds completely bandaged. Confused, he tries to get up, only to be stopped by a man with a red bandanna on his head and a shirt that seems to had have the sleeves ripped off.

Oi, I wouldn't get up quite yet if I were you.

Who... Who the hell are you?

Not quite yet, boy

Huh? What do you mean?

*The man then begins to walks away, then pauses and hands him pokeball.*

What's this for?

That Shiny Gyarados out there. *Walks out the tent*

What the fuck is a shiny....?

After three days of this, I finally was healed enough to see what the hell that man was talking about. But as I was walking out, The first thing I saw was Nugget, completely beaten up, and that man, along with a significantly small Blastoise with shades on. There seemed to be a look of frustration on the mans face.

What the fuck man, why won't it stay in the pokeball?

*The man spits in a direction away from the battle* Oi, shiny! If you don't stay in the next pokeball, I'll have to kill you, you understand?

*Nugget roars with slight bitterness*

Guess you do. But before I throw it... Turtlebro, use Aqua Tail!

*In a single, instant motion, his Blastoise hits Nugget with the attack, leaving it kneeling over in pain.*

Your mine! *Throws empty pokeball*

What are you doing to Nugget!

*The man sharply turns around* Huh, who the fuck is Nugget

*The pokeball hits Nugget, and sucks him into the spherical prison. It shakes once....twice.... three time..... and explodes as Nugget escapes narrowly.*

You've got to be kidding me! I nearly had it that time! *His expression changes* Well whatever, you can just die then.

*The man signals his Blastoise* Finish it with Hydro Pump!

SSSTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, as you can obviously tell by the typed words.

What the hell is your problem, kid. Are you one of those pokemon sympathizers or something?

I won't let you hurt Nugget anymore...

I was extremely pissed at this guy. Who in the fuck said he could catch my pokemon. MY POKEMON. I wasn't just gonna let him have his way with Nugget.

Who the hell is... Wait, do you mean this shiny?

*Without thinking, Silver throws the pokeball he had in his hand at Nugget.*

Nugget, come to me!

*Realizing it was Silver, Nugget relaxed as the pokeball hit him. It shakes once.... twice.... three times and then chimes a tune.

What the fuck! I've been working on that bastard for three days! How could you catch him on the first fucking try?

I looked at him and said because he was mine. And I wasn't going to give him up.

For some strange reason, this made him laugh. Really hard. Like, way harder than actually necessary. After his gut settled, he looked at me with a weird proud look in his eyes.

I guess your finally ready.

Huh? Ready for what?

To know me, the manliest man to ever touch a pokeball!

The what?

The name's Yomu, Grand Master of the 7 Seas and Ruler over all things musculature

What the fuck is that?

Muscles and shit.

Oh....

And you are?

My name is Silver.

The thief!

No dammit! Silver Gray!

*His eyes get wide and a smile grows across his face.

You wouldn't happen to be Gerald's son, would you?

Oh, to the readers who don't have a brain, Gerald was my dad's name.

Why do you know my dad?

Oh, he hasn't told you, huh? *Grabs a stool.* Then this story will be very interesting to hear...

TO BE CONTINUED............................ :errg

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:40 am
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Damn son. I need to lay the gas a bit.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:41 am
Profile E-mail
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Їи$aиїту
THIS IS GREAT AND NEEDS CONTINUATION. MOAR.

I swear, if you make enough materials for this I might just make a game adaption out of it.

But you gotta keep writing motherfucker, the last post was.. august? fuck that shit.

Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:18 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
School and writers block kinda fucked my shit up. I have a unfinished draft, tho.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Oh... my.... god...

*cringes*

I feel like dying. I AM dying.
Thank god I didn't finish this, it's so bad.
(I still have the draft, it makes me laugh every time I read it.)

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next