Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Weird A.I. Experiment[B][OC?] 
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Post Weird A.I. Experiment[B][OC?]
Yo, to the 3 folks that are still on here. Decided to share my experiments I'm doing using a A.I. generator for writing short stories.

I haven't finished this one, and I might completely forget I posted this here. So its up in the air for when I finish this I'll post it the update here. Also no guarantees its gonna be good. You've been warned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never thought of myself as a person that enjoyed killing. I mean, me and pa would go hunting all the time. I’d also go shooting with Nat and Slim up the bushwoods after school.I feel like if push came to shove, and I had to protect my family, I don’t think I’d hesitate too much to take another man’s life..

Killing just to kill, however, that just never really crossed my mind. Not even once.

Sometimes even killing the deer gave me a queasy feeling deep in the pit of my stomach. I told my pa this one day, and he didn’t like to hear that one bit. He told me something before our hunt that morning that stuck with me for the rest of my life.

“You’d starve the whole family over feeling sorry for the poor little rabbit, huh Daniel? Do you think of yourself as some kind of critter messiah? Get over yourself boy, we hunt to survive. We ain’t going out here for fun and games.”

“If you can’t handle this, you can stay at the farm. Just know, though, you won’t be getting a plate when supper comes. Cause when I kill something and bring it back, I choose who I feed and who I don’t, and I don’t feed spineless hippies that don’t or won’t provide for their family.”

What my pa was saying was real mean, and he honestly hurt my feelings calling me a hippie. I never told him that though. I just ignored that uneasy feeling in my stomach and picked up my hunting rifle. We headed out, and I ended up tracking and killing a white tail. I think it was just shy of 300 pounds. It was a pain in the ass to get in the truck, but I never saw my pa so happy before.

It was the best meal I had ever eaten.

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Post Re: Weird A.I. Experiment[B][OC?]
Second bit, I also rewrote the first bit cause it was cringe and I hated it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week after my 18th birthday. Me and the boy were in class, probably goofing off. We all never took schooling too seriously. I don’t even remember what class it was or anything else like that, it was a long time ago. Me and the boys never took school too seriously.

I do remember a blinding blue light.

It's just… It appeared out of the blue. Sorry, bad habit. I remember the blue light though. Well, it's less of me casually saying ‘I remember it’ and more of intense ‘I’ll never forget this, even till the day I die’.

My eyes began to dry out and burn badly. I got a splitting headache and my ears began to ring. I felt my tongue swelling, to the point that I thought I was going to suffocate on it. My nose was bleeding, and I felt the cartilage splitting into different pieces.

It lasted only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes tight, pleading for the pain to go away. Once the light went away, and the pain subsided, all I could hear was the rest of my teacher and classmates groans of pain and agony. I never felt something like this. I’ve never seen anything like this. My mind was filled with confusion and pain.

What had happened? Why did it happen? Where did it come from? Was it going to happen again?

Strangely enough, I began to hear crackling noise from above our heads. We were all still inside the school building, and there wasn’t a television in the school. Something about technology being the symbol of one of the deadly sins, sloth. That doesn’t matter, because the next thing I heard made me question all of that.

“We are the Xeza Republic! We have your planetoid completely surrounded! Surrender and pledge to the Republic or we will continue our attacks with extreme prejudice!”

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Post Re: Weird A.I. Experiment[B][OC?]
I hate writer's block...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t remember much after the incident happened. Only bits and pieces really.

I remember the noise and pain stopping at some point, and I remember just running out of the classroom, making a beeline straight home. I was scared and confused. I had all of these questions, fear, and uncertainty assaulting me. The teachers and other adults were either out cold, foaming at the mouth and shaking, or… well I rather not think about that.

So I ran. At some point my legs began to burn and the headache came back, but I didn’t stop. Then my lungs began to burn as well and I felt dizzy, but I didn’t stop. I ran until I saw the farm. I nearly collapsed at the gate. Catching my breath, I yelled out to see if anyone was okay. I remember hearing the cries of the baby twins, Jayden and Jey, when I was just outside our home. My legs were spent, but I rushed as best as I could to their room.

That queasy feeling I told myself I'd ignore deep in my stomach got stronger the closer I got to the twin's room.

When I got to their doorway, the twins were on the ground screaming their heads off. Their clothes, covered in red blotches. I picked them up as gently as I could, slowly rocking them until they calmed down.

I walked out the room, and I closed the door behind me. I dared not look back in the room, or I wouldn’t be able to keep it together for the twins. I think she was feeding them when the incident happened. Well, that's what I think after I've had years to... ya know what, never mind.

I began to look for pa when I calmed the twins down a little bit. I searched all the other rooms with no result. I held the twins for a while. I don't know how long, but it was dark out when Nat showed up to our farm, flanked by military folk, tears running down his face. They said they were national guards, showed me their IDs and everything.

Markus J. Smithfield and Judas Hooker

The next memory after that day was the first day of boot camp.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]