Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Brexit 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Brexit
fuck these assholes. the ones with money in the UK who are being all ass-cake about loosing the popular vote. you know the stock market and the pound are dropping? they all say it has to do with brexit. but brexit wont actually take effect for 2 years! and the parliament is talkign about stopping the brexit themselves regardless of votes.

anyways the brexit hasn't done anything yet, but people who are in opposition to it are selling off all their stocks and dumping money into foreign markets and currencies in a silent protest TO MAKE THE BREXIT LOOK TOXIC.

basically they are just saying ' we have the money so if you don't do as we want irregardless what the majority wants, then we are going to BURY your market and country in the worst economic depression it will ever see!'

and no one is saying anything, the government hasn't even noticed! even if they had they are probably in favor of it.

fuck these assholes. fuck them hard, I hope they get aids and not the kind that help you.

normally I wouldn't be this pissed off about it, but I had been eyeballing some jewelry online for the GF seeing as I'm making money now. guess what, due to work and stuff I wasn't able to buy it or look at it for a week, then BAM all of it, all the jewelry online GONE, SOLD OUT. in their desire to make their own country's market as toxic as possible they bought foreign made gold and gem stone jewelry up like hot cakes! the fuckers are doing a dirty double cross!

they are spending all their billions of money on gold and gemstone jewelry to keep themselves rich (cause those things are worth a high dollar value on their own) and to make it look like their own country's market is struggling in the meantime!

those fucks. someone needs to expose this, we need a voice! we need to let the world know what these ass-cakes have done!

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:14 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Brexit
Meanwhile on our side of the world, stock marketers are sniggering to themselves as they pocket some big extra winnings, and quietly whispering. "Ha ha, fascist suckers!"

And I don't think your GF deserves any jewellery.

4 pcs.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:31 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
YomToxic wrote:
Meanwhile on our side of the world, stock marketers are sniggering to themselves as they pocket some big extra winnings, and quietly whispering. "Ha ha, fascist suckers!"

And I don't think your GF deserves any jewellery.

yeah the people in the UK are really shitting on themselves, especially if because of their massive purchases the price of gold and gems goes way down because companies have to subsidize when they run out of stock. guess the rich people forgot how the gold market works, the price is only high while it's rare. they forgot that the gold baron families are hiding gold on purpose to keep the price abnormally high. such a huge surge in gold purchasing will force these companies to shell out more of their hidden gold, heavily increasing the amount on the market for sale and dropping the price for when the rich fucks go to sell years from now.

GF may limit me a lot and restrain me from cash, and threaten me a lot, but most of the times are good I guess, she takes care of me like combing my hair so it doesn't look thin, she gives a good hair cut too. she's not as rough as she used to be, so I thought she deserved something for the effort. but looks like it's unattainable, as soon as more decent quality stuff is on the market the rich fucks will buy it up again in protest of their own country.. sheesh talk about self-damnation.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:44 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
everything will be back to normal next week. People just got scared. This would have happened regardless of YES or NO.
Take this as a good opportunity to invest while it is low.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]