Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 So some dick F+ed with shit 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post So some dick F+ed with shit
so normally I would talk on discord been lots of shit I wanted to share, such as John McCaffee (Mr. Panty mask himself) was Suicided today... we know it was not suicide because he kept saying he'd never do that and was enjoying his time in jail. he was arrested for threatenning to release dirt on government officials in the US and extradited to the US. where he was clintonned.

only now do I see the importance of his work. yeah his antivirus program was poor quality. but he tried to support flash with his millions even while the world tried to force it to bankrupt over constantly making security fixes.

I could not however deliver this message on discord because some dick F+ed with my wifi extender (they unplugged it and turned off the outlet). so by the time I got it working again discord now whitescreens again. it's because Discord even the webbrowser version stores and exessively detailed record of each user's network info, including IP addresses, default gateways, devices you connect through and local IP addresses on home networks. and uses this info to Identify you for marketting analytics purposes. they also apparently never imagined that a person could have a valid reason for changing any of these network settings, in fact the thought seems to have come to their mind that it may not actually be possible int he modern age for a user to change this info.

so they use this "network profile information" to detect whether or not you have loaded their scripts or not. oh and it gets even worse, so they use javascripts to load source from other javascripts as text and hide it on your system complete with a network info reference. then when you connect to discord their javascript on the page merely says "yep this user should have a permanent copy of this script so we wont send it" this causes a javascript error where the script does not complete or move on to the next argument because it's not available because their server wont send it again (because it's a user specific script, each user has one custom scripted for them based on network settings).

so this is whats causing the whitescreen, the script on discord's page is calling for a script based on my current network info, it is not finding a file that contains my complete current network info. and so it does not get the next argument in the script and fails to load anything.

I have contacted discord about this, they actually seem sympathetic (rather than just "I'm so sorry, update your browser and download the newest discord exe to fix it") and are looking into the situation. I have advised them that this is not a good system because network info can change.

it's not just in firefox it's in my nearly uptodate seamonkey install too. solid whitescreen on discord's login page. telling me that both browsers are sharing the same script stored somewhere on either the discord server and or my machine but it's no longer valid because my internet settings have changed too drastically (I set-up cloudflare as my DNS server in the wifiextender)

so yeah I may not be able to get on discord for a while. been too busy with work and lackingtime and energy to type this up to explain the situation.

1/2 fing discord, 1/4 fing idiot unplugged my wifiextender, 1/4th discord staff might fix it? maybe?

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Post Re: So some dick F+ed with shit
another dick fucked wiith shit.

a bitch started a fight with my boss over my pay and got me fired. worst part, she has no remorse. she had been hating the fact that I was always away from home and working in a low class job as a cook. she hated the fact I was getting stable pay and finally starting to earn back money. she hated the freedom I was starting to have.

so now I'm jobless. again..

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:51 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
You should remove that bitch's kneecaps and give her a lecture on tidal economics.

4 pcs.

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
You should remove that bitch's kneecaps and give her a lecture on tidal economics.

unspeakable horror had overtaken me for a few days, because a few days prior the same dick needed help with her tuition to the tone of 4,250...

I thought not even tidal crabs should have to eat such spoiled goods. it's bad for the environment.

today she took me out for hotpot.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Discord is at it again, they decided to break javascript right as I posted something, now it's white screening again.

I sent a support request, went to shower and they fixed it. it was them 404ing some .css.map files. someone live edited the server for the web app and broke it. guess they fixed it.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Seriously, you guys should stop with the extra bloated discord thing. It might be some nazish enigma shit watching or cracking down your ass with intelligence/surveillance. Yeah, you can just point out and let the post WW2 system sort it out. Still, you don't know if a nato disguised secret nazish would do something of a war propagated causality. I don't want to be the paranoid preppers shazzing out of my pants, but it does happen, naive innocence or not.

Otherwise, just go start learning some Linux or GNU personal computing. Even a (false freedom and/or semi-locked) browser with the right user agent switches will do. Consumers usually claim several brand attempts before settling on one. Maybe, it's only for a while. I heard from recommendations that Linux Mint is windows like in desktop environment (another term for operating system software interface) and is said to be the newest of easy usability. It is still a Linux brand with its base/core designs.

Asking me, I would refrain from certain 64 bit OS in development. If they don't got it right on the bootloader, the installation may not ever kick off. 32 bit OS might drag on during its boot installation. This is due to the growing number of hardware drivers needed to over generations of computer builds. If you do want 64 bit, there's that secure bullshit boot mode. Something about locked in propertiary hardware/software inspection. It's kind of like a nazi combing for undesirables scenario.
|
Anyways, I had fiddled with Ubuntu, Debian, and Guix. These brands are associated with GNU, more so or less. What is GNU? I really don't know, but I'm sure it deals with that Unix vs BSD case. Ubuntu is quite easy to look at, if a bit too easy. It's almost like a cellphone. Not really a great way to sort out organized files (it's a bunch of app icons) unless you know how to navigated the directory paths of the file system. I don't even know that, yet! Guix is said to be the most advanced GNU os, somehow. However, its policy have most hardware to lose driver support due to legal ramifications, or tether down in performance. It's kind of nagging to just sit there and do nothing, especially if you really need to get things done pronto! If you do plan to keep this os going, well, prepare to research on current optimally working hardware. Guix might cost you something because as stellar in several pc factors/designs as its elite/sophisticated development progress, one would expect that it is no pushover in picking out the right tools, and that's hardware for the job. Debian is more like Guix than Ubuntu, but it carries a heavy load of slow. It is bloated down with plenty of driver support to get things rolling. I haven't figure out this brand much, but I'll see what I can do. These again, are Linux brands, but with their base similarities, split complexities, social mores, and etc. I am just getting the ropes so no shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]