Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Plants cause global warming. 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Plants cause global warming.
I just want to dispel a few myths about the environment of Earth.

The most potent "greenhouse gas" is nitrous oxide. The second most potent chemical listed is 1/300th as potent. Nitrous oxide is also the most abundant greenhouse gas on Earth with nearly 40% more by mass than all other greenhouse gases combined. Over 60% of nitrous oxide on Earth is produced naturally by plants. Global warming is bullshit.

Especially when you consider that we're currently in an ice age. The "Medieval Warming Period" (which ended, by-the-way) was much "hotter" that current global temperatures and that was at the begining of the current ice age. They taught me that in elementary school, so…

Not to say we're not destroying the environment. All Geiger counters made after the detonation of the "first" nuclear device on Earth are less accurate due to the latent radiation in the steel that's used in the construction of the device. The entire planet has become more and more irradiated over the last seventy or so years and the engineering disaster in Fukushima, Japan was only another coat of day-glow varnish on the coffin.

We ran out of "clean" coal thirty (or more) years ago and have been burning mercury into the atmosphere since. Statistically the lung capacity of any person living within 100 kilometers of a coal burning power plant or otherwise nominally downwind from such a plant will suffer a 15% permanent reduction to lung capacity after one month. Trees in the imdediate area also show signs that the soil is becoming useless and only lethal to plant life.

Speaking of plant life, the climate altering sprays emitted by weather control planes—which I learned about in elementary school and Al Gore has openly acknowledged—are laden with chemicals that are known to build up in plants and soil as well as bodies of water causing all kinds of problems that we're only beginning to document to any real extent. The long-term effects of these climate altering measures have never been scientifically assessed and seem to be nothing good given the drastic and unstable weather patterns emerging recently.

Somehow we think we're all powerful and given the above evidence you'd like to agree but why does everybody forget the single most influential factor in all our weather patterns: our planet orbits a massive, incandescent nuclear explosion that manifests as a ball of fire. Our entire world is an insignificant spec compared to the multi-billion-plus year old screaming space inferno… but how many times have you heard a meteorologist say anything meaningful about the brightest fucking thing we live with everyday. That's not a question.

What's really surprising is that the Sun blasts out a kilowatt and a half (approximately) of raw power per square meter at this distance from the Sun where we find the Earth. Solar power generation has efficiencies ranging from 15% (low quality photovoltaic cell) to 60% (helio-static, concentrating thermal collector) and even the most bastardous estimates put the surface area needed to completely power Earth with generous overheads and completely replace all other power generation methods at a marginal percentage of the land surface area of Earth. The "empty" space between "civilization" is actually much greater than this figure.

The reason that hasn't even begun to be considered is because that energy would be nearly free; can't have that.

Strangely enough we're polluting space. Space for crying out loud; it's not like we even live there‼ Oh sure, we've thrown a couple of monkeys up there and let them whirl around our shiny marble for a while but hot damn; they were terminal litterbugs! For many years the most notoriously powerful single computer system was thought to be that of NORAD; whose sole purpose is tracking all the little bits of crap we left in space! That is the single most mind-bogglingly idiotic thing I can think of:

"Hey General Derp, we're giving you control over this multi-billion dollar computer system and access codes to nukes, science-fiction-inspired lasers and killswitches to the entire internet." "Well gee-willickers! What're my orders?" "Make sure we won't fucking die from all that flying space junk we left up there." "Gosh. Sounds scary."

All of this is actually serious! This is all verifiable fact and public knowledge which can be quickly gleamed from many reputable sources such as the Environmental Protection Agency or the Atomic Energy Commission.

Welcome to Earth (mostly harmless), enjoy your stay. Please be courteous by burning your recyclables and flicking your cigarette butts into the orbital ashtray. You may address any complaints to the Monsanto Corporation.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sat May 17, 2014 9:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Plants cause global warming.
Fluffy,

Our sun is a glorified larger than normal white dwarf.

It has a solar flip cycle of 11 years, this cycle just flipped earlier this year/late last year.

during the flip and around before and after it there are supposed to be lots of solar flares. this year there weren't and duing the flip a massive hole could be seen in the center. that black colored hole is a mass of particles that are spent and inert, they cannot explode or burn any more, it comprises around 70% of the sun's mass!

Scientists are not making public thier fears that our sun is turning into a dead globe and may do so in the next 11 to 22 years. they have however notified politicians and rich people and people of high standing and have told them to keep quiet about it and deny it if people like us ask. in turn the rich are suckign up all the money to live thier lives to the fullest before the end.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Sun May 18, 2014 6:01 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]