Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The slippery slope of a devil tongued liar. 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: 1991
Post The slippery slope of a devil tongued liar.
So, some crap's been going on with my brother and my mom and I told him he should talk to his bosses about it, but he says no. Nothing we say is going to change his mind, but I wanted to see what you people think about this.

My brother has a serious girlfriend and they've been going out for about a year. They've been doing better together then him with any of his previous girlfriends or her with any of her previous boyfriends. In fact, except for this odd tension between her parents and a couple of her friends with my brother, everything has been going great for them. Now we find out that since about January, he best and closest friend has been telling her parents, her friends and everyone who would listen that my brother is gay (he's not), he's trying to change her (he's pushing her to do things that she's been saying she's wanted to do for years), his ambitions don't go any further than working in a toy store (he's been getting any job he can find and two in a row happened to be toy stores and he's been doing very well at them) and that because he's gay and only wants to work at toy stores, he's a pervert who wants to rape little boys (which is absolutely not true).

Now that she (his girlfriend) knows that these lies have been spread, she's been doing damage control. The tension between her parents and him apparently all stemmed from the fact they thought he was a sex offender and they didn't want him around their daughter. Her friends are just as good the person who's been spreading the lies friend, they can't believe he would lie about something like that so they're still believing him over her and my brother. Meanwhile, my brother is having rumors spread throughout the city that he's a pedophile who's working at his job to be around potential victims.

He wants to not tell his bosses in the hopes that it will be put out before it gets to him. We don't know their policy on this sort of thing and some automatically fire people and blacklist them if even the smallest whisper of sex offender or pedophile comes across and they may have no choice due to company policy.

On the other hand, my mom and I think he should tell his boss about the rumors and that they're completely false. Right now the people at his job really like him and have been trying to help him do all the things he wants to do (improve marketing for the store, organize events and special days, that sort of thing) and have been praising him all the while. If they hear from someone else that one of their employees, a star employee, might be a pedophile, they'll fire him without having to even tell him why and certainly not being required to tell him the truth of why.

There's risk on both sides and nothing I say will change his mind, but I wanted to see what everyone in here thinks. So, what do you think he should do? I mean, besides find the guy and break all his teeth, we've already talked about doing that.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:31 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: The slippery slope of a devil tongued liar.
Breaking his teeth? Such merciful actions are not befitting a traitor like that.

Now, making "he best and closest friend" swallow a bunch of live cockroaches, then ducttaping his anus and mouth shut? That's a fitting punishment.

-

What I dont get is how a parasite like that got to be a "best and closest friend" in the first place.

Also, tell your bro to start making friends in high places - and then research company policy. While he's doing that, have his pit crew expose the lies so that even in the worst-case scenario that the company jumps the shark, you have legal backup.

4 pcs.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]