Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 "Pearl Harbor", a Current Sensitive Topic? Not Standard? 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post "Pearl Harbor", a Current Sensitive Topic? Not Standard?
So, I think that over 50 years has passed, I find it surprising that the topic of Pearl Harbor has not been discussed in the Pacific region. I'm talking about the sovereigns from the Far East and the Americas. Pearl Harbor has been put aside because the the nuke publicity and all this stuff. Well, Pearl Harbor was a (undeclared) deliberate, blatant attack and an act of aggression.

Nowadays, several vocal aggressors decided that it was and still a good idea to commit to imminent lawless action or even incitement. There is even the grounds for issuing threats or advocating impending danger or violence. Trust me, I do want to educate and learn, about the definition of defense and offense/assault. Same goes for its similarities and differences. However, it's hard to study with aggressors with the actions noted above!

It was in the past that Pearl Harbor was in the minds of least America. Maybe, in the Pacific, there has been a conflict to deal with this particular topic. Yeah, the Godzilla and nuke media gets blatant in proportion. Still, I agree that doesn't mean the incident of Pearl Harbor should not be overlooked. I'm sure that there are still gripes going on in the Pacific.

To be specific, I'm worried that if Americans do get noticed by any association, even mentioning, "Pearl Harbor", they get moved away from Japan. Where they get moved to, is not back to Hawaii, but to South Korea. Why? I don't know, but I assume that South Korea has some kind of vehement aggressive hostility/assertion (or something like that, I don't know) at North Korea. If somebody mentioned Pearl Harbor, I'm assuming that they associate that word with term Pyongyang. Then, by some means of justification, even though it's not justified, that arbitrarily association became the cause of hostility. What they will do to Americans can be extrajudical and maybe martial. I'm assume this, Japan's authority (no, not Abe, as president) does not like admitting or discussing Pearl Harbor. It knows that it could be a imaginary hindrance to whatever imaginary goal they have in mind. Then, it decides that whatever entity that associates with the Pearl Harbor schism, gets thrown in the trash, or the killing fields. Then, by some act of deception, incitement, or imperial command, South Korea exterminates those very entities. Of course, if there's a Pearl Harbor insurance coverage, it's possible to defend against the assaults and even escape!

Then, the 'independently funded' Korea wave get the noise in the media. It's like a defensive koro/toro/koro countermeasure to anything Pearl Harbor. Thus, speech of Pearl Harbor is silenced, censored, and infringed upon! What America needs is probably not a American wave, but a Pearl Harbor wave! Even then, efforts to education and remembrance may not be enough. Maybe, other considerations of America to stand with Pearl Harbor will do. In addition, California should not be abandoned for the sake of New York. Such a move would leave Pearl Harbor's history vulnerable to banning, book burning, censorship, and cultural genocide. It's not as obvious as it is implicit, but I did and still do, get that there is a apparent need to drown/noise out the fires. There is not a trust, nor guarantee, to accept other narratives outside the truth and policies of Pearl Harbor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]