Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [Speculations] Japan's Economy versus Plaza Accord, War, Etc 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post [Speculations] Japan's Economy versus Plaza Accord, War, Etc
So the coronavirus blackout got me thinking that it's the fucking 1930s Depression or something even earlier, and worse. People out of jobs, going homeless, being 1980s crime wave or something like that. Fuck, it almost compares to my memory of USSR's bloc collapse! The quote goes economic genocide? Well, it's just a blame considered the decades long grind stand-off between NATO and Warsaw Pact.

And I thought of Japan's economy, their bubble burst. Was that a coincidence? Nevermind that because it was stagnating under government mandate placed over it. The Plaza Accord was technically a leech breach of mostly NATO countries out of money spent on containing the red bloc. I am not sure if them countries was supposed to be relying and helping on each other than warring with one another and being a fucking parasite to a island country. Now, the aftermath caused economic strain and inhibit proper family care and birthrates. Accords probably negatively affected Japan. These accords should have ended long time ago.

Now them wars with the Koreas, I am sure that it's just a bunch of hooey. Just talk some shit to try to get money. Talking about alliances, when Teheranno is also justified. What a spit in the face! Still, I guess some people try to mastermind the puppetering of mind games to bring down a supposedly non-offending economy.

---

Bad things can happen, but people need to learn about lifting their own weights, not shifting the blame/faults elsewhere. The quote 'You reap what you sow', is quite reminiscent here. While money is the root of all evil, it's envy that resents, kills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]